What's new

2nd Official MKII PS3 Tournament (Updated with brackets)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dookie, I can host the page for you, if you want.. Geocities is probably the worst possible place to host something.
Hit me up, PM or AIM: john2kx
thanks for the offer, i actually just purchased my own domain (dookiebrain.com) lol......when i get home ill upload it onto my site witch has unlimited bandwidth, problem solved. but until i get home i have a seperate window open monitoring bandwidth.

i usually use "dropfiles.net" but you cannot upload html format on there servers. when i get its all good, no bandwidth issues. and now i have my own site witch is cool i guess,lol. it will be all kombat and music,lol.

Goofart

Mr. Sexy Pants
geoshitties used to be the shit

I wonder who's gonna kick off the first match of the first tourney

goo, it says you need to clear inbox to accept messages. until then you wont recieve mail.

goo,no offense taken, i actually agree with your oppinions. i am gonna have to come up with a different style to beat him, he became a defensive tank. but i think he got me..lol. its all for fun anyway. just having this go on is good enough for me,its fun.

Xman98

Noob
Hey, CUKO28, I don't know what your schedule looks like but evenings around 10:00PM are usually when I start (that's when my lovely wife heads to bed). We could commence with my beatdown tonight if that works for you. I'll send you a friend request as soon as I can.

will you be on today dookie we can be the first to go at it you can record our second match bro i just hope you never get milena when you pick random lol.

will you be on today dookie we can be the first to go at it you can record our second match bro i just hope you never get milena when you pick random lol.

and i hope you dont get anyone when we do random lol, i hope you get "lag-man" hahahaha kidding, how about thursday night or tomorrow night? tonight i just wanna practice a bit. i will be on though.

i need to come up with a new style to beat you man, your too damn solid!

and yes, i am definitly recording. so thats a bonus.

and i hope you dont get anyone when we do random lol, i hope you get "lag-man" hahahaha kidding, how about thursday night or tomorrow night? tonight i just wanna practice a bit. i will be on though.

i need to come up with a new style to beat you man, your too damn solid!

and yes, i am definitly recording. so thats a bonus.
Im watching tho other video to see if i can come up with a new style im laughing as i watch this you was getting pissed lmao.

I aint gone lie i was too yea imma practice too.

Im watching tho other video to see if i can come up with a new style im laughing as i watch this you was getting pissed lmao.

I aint gone lie i was too yea imma practice too.
im gonna train like rocky,lol...... im just amazed at how much you turned into a defensive tank, your defense is comparibly awsome to kensi's,dvd too.

im about to pump up some karate kid soundtracks to train to,lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fWvub_WBho

CUKO28

Noob
Lol na Xman98, youll do just fine. Kensi tells me you a solid player. So coming from him i should be afraid of you...lol. 10pm? Sometimes i play that late. On friday i can definitely do that though. Ive been practicing with dvd, specialguest and recently john2kx.
Hopefully i tuffend up a bit.

YourMKArcadeSource

Your Source For All Things MK Arcade Related
Well, I just got done playing Flesh_Weapon. I have to say, after waiting forever to participate in this tournament, it really sucks to finally get going and have to deal with almost a whole second of lag, especially when I played 30 matches or so before we battled with no lag at all. I am not trying to make excuses because I did get some wins on him, but it was nearly impossible to play with any skill. Just really soured me on the whole experience. Regardless, ggs Flesh, you win...I'm out!

I just lost to Real_Talk718 10-3. I could have done better had my randoms not always land on Cage and Raiden, but hey... that's the way the game goes.

Anyway, good luck Real_talk.

u ready lets go dookiebrain you pratice enough today right now!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
im at work till 4:30. does it have to be tonight? lol.....lol,can we go for tomorrow at 8 or 9? i really could use 1 more night of playing before i face you. its going to be a lot of work playing you and i want as much time as possible to prepare myself. (hey, at least im honest,lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.