What's new

2018 FIFA World Cup Thread

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Didn't Vida have a yellow card before this game?

Did he just DQ himself from the semis just to celebrate?
Doesn't matter either way, new rule is that all yellow cards are cleared for the semi-finals (players being too cautious about trying to avoid being suspended for the final has made most semi-finals ultra boring, rare exception being the 7-1 at the last World Cup of course)

Also LOL at the quietness of the Croatia goal celebration. Exactly why I've been hoping we avoid Russia from this game.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Doesn't matter either way, new rule is that all yellow cards are cleared for the semi-finals (players being too cautious about trying to avoid being suspended for the final has made most semi-finals ultra boring, rare exception being the 7-1 at the last World Cup of course)

Also LOL at the quietness of the Croatia goal celebration. Exactly why I've been hoping we avoid Russia from this game.
Ah I thought the rule was cards cleared AT the semi-finals so they don't miss the final

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Mandzukic is absolutely spent. He's been half dead (but still trying) for the last like 20 minutes

kcd117

Noob
Thank god croatia won it! They have an amazing generation, I hope to see them against Belgium in the finals.
With that said they are gonna they were all looking extremely tired, playing more than 240 minutes in the last seven days is gonna have an impact on the next game, vs a young team like England.