What's new

2018 FIFA World Cup Thread

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
I've been watching football religiously for the last 9 years. If Russia actually win this I will officially declare that I know nothing about football.

This tournament is fucking nuts

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
I've been watching football religiously for the last 9 years. If Russia actually win this I will officially declare that I know nothing about football.

This tournament is fucking nuts
Lol I know what you mean. But I guess if Greece can win a Euros.......

Rebić again!!! <3
He has been pretty great for Croatia so far. A shame he didn't do any of this when he was at my beloved Fiorentina. Could have done with some of his play now.

Nephrite

#Fujin4MK12BaseRoster
Yeeeeeeeeeees!!!

I was just thinking Kramarić hasnt done anything.

Just like against Denmark, we're insta back!

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Order has been restored guys.

On a side note, we are yet to play a match in our 1st kit. :/
I thought they used their home kit vs Nigeria? (If it makes you feel better, if Croatia vs England happens then I'm pretty sure both teams will have to wear their away kits lol)

Nephrite

#Fujin4MK12BaseRoster
Russia seems a bit bit down mentally atm. Hopefully we bring Mother Russia down in the 2nd half.

Nephrite

#Fujin4MK12BaseRoster
I thought they used their home kit vs Nigeria? (If it makes you feel better, if Croatia vs England happens then I'm pretty sure both teams will have to wear their away kits lol)
You're right! I just checked. Okay, so I won't have to worry if we beat Russia and change the kit lol (although as you said, it would likely be away vs away kits). :)

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Croatia and Russia fatiguing themselves with a 2nd extra time match in a row for both of them (and Subasic is demonstrating the effects of this)

It's all coming to plan lads...

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Didn't Vida have a yellow card before this game?

Did he just DQ himself from the semis just to celebrate?