What's new

2018 FIFA World Cup Thread

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Game is getting way too nasty. A red card is coming so easily.

A stonewall penalty IMO

Braindead

You know shit's going to hell when Young is actually the cool head in this group. He's trying to calm everyone down and push them away from the referee.

vapid

cyber warlord
Well it wouldn't be fair if we made a quarter final, would it?

Well played by England - they're the better team - but we're gonna get fucked in extra time because that's just the way it goes. It's a shame because Colombia genuinely do not deserve to win given the way they've been assaulting players all over the place.

I hope Sweden fucking destroy them.

kcd117

Noob
Colombia is a team to beat themselves. They are way too hot headed and everytime they are behind in score they turn the game into a MMA contest and it usually doesn't work but this time they scored. Now I expect them to take it bc England is clearly not mentally in this game anymore.

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
Colombia is a team to beat themselves. They are way too hot headed and everytime they are behind in score they turn the game into a MMA contest and it usually doesn't work but this time they scored. Now I expect them to take it bc England is clearly not mentally in this game anymore.
sadly I think you are right. Unless a mistake or a stroke of genius/magic happens for England......i dont know

vapid

cyber warlord
Yeah, you're absolutely right.

I suppose worst case scenario it goes to penalties and we lose there. That's the usual England dread.

Braindead

This is where England pays for having such a young squad with no experience at this level. They're fried mentally since they conceded the goal. Right now they're just trying not to lose instead of trying to win it.