What's new

2018 FIFA World Cup Thread

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Sweden needed to do so much before this match started. And they did it.

Germany just needed a small win. They lost badly.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
I missed the Germany vs. South Korea game. How did Germany lose?

And which two teams qualified in this group?

NSR

Also known as Futuretime23
how the fuck did Germany get this bad? I remember watching the Sweden match this past saturday and couldn't believe they were fucking struggling against them (hell, they nearly drawed)

Smoke_Of_Finland

Believe in the hop kick
Brazil can also end up being eliminated if they lose to Serbia and Switzerland beats Costa Rica (Draw will also send Brazil home in this game)

Braindead

Also TFW with each round of matches you start believing the "it's coming home" meme might turn into reality :eek:

xQUANTUMx

Twitter: @xxQUANTUM
They didn't play worth a damn. They needed just one goal for like 91 minutes to qualify and didn't do shit. They have only their selves to blame
they sucked even before the tournament started, their exhibition match vs KSA was bad. Worst performance in recent memory.

There are a lot of European teams that are going to have a lot to prove when it's EuroCup time...

Wigy

There it is...
Whos looking good for you guys right now?

Croatia england spain portugal.. maybbeee belgium (not in any order)

Croatia has a really good squad and are on form, england has kane and are on form though they havent been tested really, ronaldo is ronaldo, belgium also solid team, pretty good form, spain v good team.. lackluster form tho

Braindead

Whos looking good for you guys right now?

Croatia england spain portugal.. maybbeee belgium (not in any order)

Croatia has a really good squad and are on form, england has kane and are on form though they havent been tested really, ronaldo is ronaldo, belgium also solid team, pretty good form, spain v good team.. lackluster form tho
Spain looked as bad as any of the other underperforming big teams so far.
Agree with England - They might be looking much better than they really are because of the quality of the oppositions.

Belgium are looking good - they're doing what you expect a team of that much talent to do against smaller teams, but ultimately they only passes the same tests as England so far.

Portugal have an ace card in Ronaldo and it feels like he could pull off insane performances against any opposition.