What's new

2018 FIFA World Cup Thread

Smoke_Of_Finland

Believe in the hop kick
Flipping the middle finger to your classmates in gym class during elementary and high school after scoring goals/points or hitting home runs and what not was the best thing ever but as a grown man you can't really do that shit any more :D

NickDaGreek1983

Oh, my days !
I didn't see the game and now I'm trying to watch non-stands highlights.

Had no idea Messi scored such a powerful righty!
Mascherano barely touched Balogun... But anyway.

kcd117

Noob
They play france next though :confused:
France is a better team but they are not playing well, in fact if they were on argentina's group they would probably be in the same situation. Argentina has good players but is a terrible team that crumbles everytime they get emotional. This game is about to be a tactical disaster imho lol.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I cannot friggin' believe that Argentina got out. Good for them.

But for real though

Croatia Master Race
Get on the train, boys, because it is coming.
#ChooChoo

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
The permutations of this group are total insanity.

If both Germany and Sweden win 1-0 now, then both of them AND Mexico will have the same points, same number of goals scored, AND number of goals conceded.

Who qualifies out of the three will be based on the number of yellow and red cards!

AND South Korea still has a chance of qualifying... This is crazy.

kcd117

Noob
It looks like germany ran out of creativity after the last game lol. All they are doing is cross the ball and lose possession, rinse and repeat.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Yeah Mexico are more likely to peace out now. Insane group

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

kcd117

Noob
That sluggish german offense lol If I couldn't see the score I would belive they are winning by 3 now playing like that.