What's new

2015 Character Champions

What's super annoying is I'm not at all talking about Tanya

Absolute irrelevant
Then why did u mention her in reply to my comment starting this? U mentioned her once more as well in another reply. Then u go on to try to pull "oh I am better at life/ I beat u in past games" nonsense and I am sitting here like "is he really serious about this"? I am saying this once and I won't say it again, if u don't like me for whatever reason and feel I am not that good of a player, then don't talk to me or talk about me. Simple as that.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Then why did u mention her in reply to my comment starting this? U mentioned her once more as well in another reply. Then u go on to try to pull "oh I am better at life/ I beat u in past games" nonsense and I am sitting here like "is he really serious about this"? I am saying this once and I won't say it again, if u don't like me for whatever reason and feel I am not that good of a player, then don't talk to me or talk about me. Simple as that.
You're acting pretty dumb

I said you're not best scorpion, and that you're probably best Tanya and then you startEd popping off about anime and how you're god gift to FG players which I don't care anymore to argue

End.

You're acting pretty dumb

I said you're not best scorpion, and that you're probably best Tanya and then you startEd popping off about anime and how you're god gift to FG players which I don't care anymore to argue

End.
I am acting dumb when u brought up mk9 and injustice where u beat me and my brother? Lmao I already know what u said. You are the one who started popping off, get the hell out of here with that trying to point the argument finger at me when u clearly started it with the "but u always run to Tanya" nonsense. I said my scorpion is very capable and has been proven to be capable in tournament as well and I disagreed with ur statement is all. Damn u must be delusional or u are just being a hypocrite becuase u definitely started popping off haha.

Pig Of The Hut

I am acting dumb when u brought up mk9 and injustice where u beat me and my brother? Lmao I already know what u said. You are the one who started popping off, get the hell out of here with that trying to point the argument finger at me when u clearly started it with the "but u always run to Tanya" nonsense. I said my scorpion is very capable and has been proven to be capable in tournament as well and I disagreed with ur statement is all. Damn u must be delusional or u are just being a hypocrite becuase u definitely started popping off haha.
I'm just stating the fact, capable or not when you are against your biggest opponents and key matches Tanya comes out not scorpion.

Wtf is so wrong w that statement, using scorpion at SJ for like 1-2 matches is whatever

Pig Of The Hut

Let me ask you, in a tournament vs sonic or like Honeybee would you be perfectly fine using scorpion and confident you will win?

Let me ask you, in a tournament vs sonic or like Honeybee would you be perfectly fine using scorpion and confident you will win?
Yes indeed, if I am feeling scorpion, I will use him. Used him vs Jupiter (who I believe has placed quite well in MKX so far at summer jam and saltface who is another top player as well). U can bring up Tanya all u want but u and everyone else knows that I am capable of having success with multiple characters. Also u can bring up "I dnt have the time" and that is fine but dnt discredit those who do and make the most of it. That is just being an asshole tbh. As I said b4, idc if u have a buffed kenshi, still not going to stop me or others from beating u regardless.

Pig Of The Hut

Yes indeed, if I am feeling scorpion, I will use him. Used him vs Jupiter (who I believe has placed quite well in MKX so far at summer jam and saltface who is another top player as well). U can bring up Tanya all u want but u and everyone else knows that I am capable of having success with multiple characters. Also u can bring up "I dnt have the time" and that is fine but dnt discredit those who do and make the most of it. That is just being an asshole tbh. As I said b4, idc if u have a buffed kenshi, still not going to stop me or others from beating u regardless.
So you're saying in Mkx I'll "never " beat you?

Also I'm gonna hold u to the honeybee /sonic scenario

So you're saying in Mkx I'll "never " beat you?

Also I'm gonna hold u to the honeybee /sonic scenario
Never said "never" but best believe I will be able to beat u no matter who u use. Denzell will as well. The past is the past, times have changed. Also I used scorpion vs sonic at summer jam, lost but definitely wasn't a bad loss. You really think YOMI the reason me or him are doing well? Did u forget what we did in mk9 and injustice with a scene that was super small? We didn't have weeklies to go to like you did in injustice or mk9 but best believe we were always grinding and putting the time in.

Pig Of The Hut

Never said "never" but best believe I will be able to beat u no matter who u use. Denzell will as well. The past is the past, times have changed. Also I used scorpion vs sonic at summer jam, lost but definitely wasn't a bad loss. You really think YOMI the reason me or him are doing well? Did u forget what we did in mk9 and injustice with a scene that was super small? We didn't have weeklies to go to like you did in injustice or mk9 but best believe we were always grinding and putting the time in.
No I just think between 2015-now you became a massive overconfident prick

^^^

God help you if one time u don't
God help you if kenshi gets buffed and I still whoop ur ass lol and overconfident? Lol not even close. I was overconfident back in 2012 when all I did on tym is rant and argue with fools. I know my place, u definitely don't know yours as u are quick to discredit ppl when u haven't done jack in tournament. Also while u talking, pretty sure me and Denzell have gave u MU xp which helped u out at ESL........ Smh never knew defending urself means being overconfident lol

Pig Of The Hut

God help you if kenshi gets buffed and I still whoop ur ass lol and overconfident? Lol not even close. I was overconfident back in 2012 when all I did on tym is rant and argue with fools. I know my place, u definitely don't know yours as u are quick to discredit ppl when u haven't done jack in tournament. Also while u talking, pretty sure me and Denzell have gave u MU xp which helped u out at ESL........ Smh never knew defending urself means being overconfident lol
Yea and I appreciate that a lot but since You instantly became a Dick and have always been first to discredit anything I do or my opinions

Yea and I appreciate that a lot but since You instantly became a Dick and have always been first to discredit anything I do or my opinions
Lol don't know how I am a "dick" when u keep bringing up Tanya as my "savior" at events. I think the real issue is u dnt like team YOMI and tbh that is fine because most ppl have no issue with team YOMI and enjoy the members on the squad. Please don't be a hypocrite saying I discredit u when u are doing the same thing rn.

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
Lol don't know how I am a "dick" when u keep bringing up Tanya as my "savior" at events. I think the real issue is u dnt like team YOMI and tbh that is fine because most ppl have no issue with team YOMI and enjoy the members on the squad. Please don't be a hypocrite saying I discredit u when u are doing the same thing rn.

rubmytaco

CarriedByClone
Domination of a single country isn't enough in Europe, it has to be the continent, reason being is because each scene individually is quite weak, but together we're stronger.
I've placed top 3 or higher at every EU tournament I've attended. Probably travelled more than most EU players, so I don't see how this hold any merit. Madzin has consistently done better than me, but I would've expected at least a mention ;) All I'm saying.

DarkFire*

Your halo is mine.
Jason: Reo
Kung Lao: Foxy
Jax: Tyrant, Jupiter
Sonya: Scar
Kenshi: Pig
Kitana: SonicFox
Scorpion: MIT
Sub Zero: DJT
Mileena: Saltface
Takeda: Hayatei
Cassie Cage: SonicFox
Jacqui Briggs: Me (dunno who else uses her lol)
Kung Jin: Slayer
Tanya: MIT, Dragon
Predator: King
Shinnok: Never fought one
Kano: Coach Steve
Johnny Cage: King Jr
Erron Black: SonicFox
Liu Kang: Xaramaka
Ermac: I dunno lol
Kotal Khan: Alucard
Reptile: Milky Situation
Ferra Torr: Biohazard