What's new

2015 Character Champions

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
That list would be hard to do but would be sick

I mean, I doubt you'll find many, say, Dragon Naginata Tanya's that could be listed but there are characters where some people are prolific with one variation while others are prolific with another. It seems off to just list "I think Sonya I think this person" when that person could be strictly Covert Ops whereas a person playing Demo should be noted as well.

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
I mean, I doubt you'll find many, say, Dragon Naginata Tanya's that could be listed but there are characters where some people are prolific with one variation while others are prolific with another. It seems off to just list "I think Sonya I think this person" when that person could be strictly Covert Ops whereas a person playing Demo should be noted as well.
Definitely is interesting to look at it from the variation standpoint. Hard to be complete about it though. Like who the fuck is the best master of storms?

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Definitely is interesting to look at it from the variation standpoint. Hard to be complete about it though. Like who the fuck is the best master of storms?

I'm also not saying it needs to be a complete list. Those spots can be left blank if the person making the list so chooses. But I'm interested in who the best Tempest and Buzz Saw players are more than just the best Lao as that really doesn't tell me anything.

SaltFace NS

Ultimate Mileena Exterminator
none taken :)
dont think you got the sarcasm/joke in my message.
on release i was one of the very very few people using ethereal/posting about ethereal at all (before the buffs) and one of the loudest shouters of how good the variation was after the buffs, hence the "THE" part.

i was glad to see saltface play ethereal instead of that piece of shit variation ravenous that he tried to convince us was her best :p
You forget before all the buffs and the changes that were done Ravenous was her best when I stated it was. Time changed that standing with buffs & the evolution of the Meta.

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
Please. Sonic and Kitana Prime are the best with Royal Storm. Mit is best Mournful followed by SMStarGazer(dude is op), and Atai. Only because Star understands MU knowledge better then Atai. And maybe even MiT, seeing as MiT still rarely coverts off AirGlaive unless its with Shadow Kck. f43 f43 21-lift, njp 21 SG. 28+ off a meterless Air to Air.

I am the best. #FightMe#AskYourMother#UnlessShe'sDeadThenMyBadBooHooHooHoo#ShotFired#Don'tHurtMe

WiseM0nkey

welcome to the ButtSlam
Scorpion: JagoBlake, JTB, MIT
Sub-Zero: Madzin, Tom Brady, Taco
Liu Kang: Xarakamaka, Zyphox, Whiteblack
Kung Lao: Foxy, Djt, PL
Kung Jin: Slayer, MIT
Kitana, KP, Sonicfox
Mileena: Saltface, theGabstandard
Johnny Cage: Cheapeddie, Dizzy, Killer Xinok
Sonya Blade: Scar
Cassie Cage: Gross, Sonicfox, Xenomorph
Jax: Tyrant, Jupiter, Undeadjim
Reptile: Milky, Ofydian, Usedforglue
Kotal Khan: Pnut, Aquaman, Madzin
Kenshi: Pig...... and that's it lol
Jaqui: Bizzle, Roberto
Quan Chi: Michaelangelo, Ketchup, Dink
Shinnok: Cowboy, Mustard
Tremor: DJT, Undeadjim,
Tanya: MIT, Dragon, Dab
Predator: BurgerKing, Reo,
Takeda: st9rm, Hayatei, Red Raptor
Jason: Whiteboi, Reo
Goro: Decay, King, Aok ryan
Ermac: Big D
Raiden: Nivek, Digit
D'vorah: Honeybee
F/T: Biohazard
Kano: Noobe, Jupe, Coach steve
Erron Black: Sonicfox, Gunshow, Crathen

Bor rai cho: WiseMonkey

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Kitana, KP, Sonicfox

Oh I see how this is

It's fine, it's cool it's cool ....

:p

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Kitana, KP, Sonicfox

Imo, Burger King could also be there for Quan and Lao. But otherwise this is exactly mine. I was gonna type it out but after this there is no point.

Too bad you run to Tanya when you wanna win

You know slips runs to ? Scorpion

That's what real scorpions or character masters do
Ah so salty lmao, need some Kleenex? Dnt need to "main" a character to be the best with them. Look up my summer jam videos and all the YOMI archives and u can see my scorpion is legit. Idc if ppl think I am the best or not, but that doesn't mean u can just say "oh this guy would be ahead of all scorpions if prepped". Get that noise out of here. If u dnt believe me, then I will gladly play offline whenever we can and show u what u been missing :).

Also @Pig Of The Hut I have made top 8s using Sonya, kitana, and scorpion as well. Tanya is for sure my main but not the only character I have or can get a top 8 with so get out of here with that Tanya salt.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Ah so salty lmao, need some Kleenex? Dnt need to "main" a character to be the best with them. Look up my summer jam videos and all the YOMI archives and u can see my scorpion is legit. Idc if ppl think I am the best or not, but that doesn't mean u can just say "oh this guy would be ahead of all scorpions if prepped". Get that noise out of here. If u dnt believe me, then I will gladly play offline whenever we can and show u what u been missing :).
Also @Pig Of The Hut I have made top 8s using Sonya, kitana, and scorpion as well. Tanya is for sure my main but not the only character I have or can get a top 8 with so get out of here with that Tanya salt.
Not salty just saying you're not the best scorpion and bringing him out for one match gives u no credit

You're maybe best Tanya

Stop being entitled - use him for all of kit and FR and evo. You wanna prove it vs what? Kenshi? Pfft ok.....