What's new

2015 Character Champions

Not hating at all. I'm very familiar with the history of all 3 games. You were a great player, but those days are over. I'm just stating a fact that they will beat you in mk9, inj and mkx. You had a nice run though.
I would have loved to see what would happen in a long set with me or denzell vs pig but that is meaningless as he got us in tourny and the games are done with competitive wise now. However there are definitely ppl me and/or denzell beat that he didn't beat and that is the fact of it all. Also while he was mentioning YOMI as making me "overconfident", pretty sure I got 2 evo medals and multiple top 8s outside of yomi and Denzell did the same thing with 4 evo medals and an evo win....... Our accomplishments without a scene speak for themselves and idc if ppl like us or not but u have to respect the accomplishments tho. Also if YOMI does become a big thing, I await pig's response about it haha.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I would have loved to see what would happen in a long set with me or denzell vs pig but that is meaningless as he got us in tourny and the games are done with competitive wise now. However there are definitely ppl me and/or denzell beat that he didn't beat and that is the fact of it all. Also while he was mentioning YOMI as making me "overconfident", pretty sure I got 2 evo medals and multiple top 8s outside of yomi and Denzell did the same thing with 4 evo medals and an evo win....... Our accomplishments without a scene speak for themselves and idc if ppl like us or not but u have to respect the accomplishments tho. Also if YOMI does become a big thing, I await pig's response about it haha.
You have every right to be confident but I was more talking about you being very disrespectful to me since being in yomi.

Also I'll be astonished if without changing locations yomi becomes a self sustainable business. I won't be "mad" if it does, I'll be happy for you guys but I wouldn't count on it. And in private I'll explain why, I'll be in your area next week and we can talk then. Bring that scorpion ;)

Pig u were definitely trying to be condescending and don't even try to say u weren't because I am not the only one seeing it. You are hella cool and stuff when I aren't mad, but when u get mad u get very ugly mentally and start ranting and taking shots at people. You can make the "I use a low tier" excuse but denzell used sub in mk9 in a game where 7 3s were pretty common and put in work for a while b4 he switched from him.

Pig Of The Hut

Pig u were definitely trying to be condescending and don't even try to say u weren't because I am not the only one seeing it. You are hella cool and stuff when I aren't mad, but when u get mad u get very ugly mentally and start ranting and taking shots at people. You can make the "I use a low tier" excuse but denzell used sub in mk9 in a game where 7 3s were pretty common and put in work for a while b4 he switched from him.
Yea he switched and results poured in but he did have good results w sub in mk9 as I did w Mileena.

I won $11,000 w kenshi so I have results too and a top 8 offline

@YOMI MITYEAP since then I decided never to compete offline again until character is fixed

No point

You have every right to be confident but I was more talking about you being very disrespectful to me since being in yomi.

Also I'll be astonished if without changing locations yomi becomes a self sustainable business. I won't be "mad" if it does, I'll be happy for you guys but I wouldn't count on it. And in private I'll explain why, I'll be in your area next week and we can talk then. Bring that scorpion ;)
I am in Vegas now, so u would have to be here to play me if that is what you mean haha. Also I have only disagreed with some of ur kenshi statements, but other than that I was always willing to play with u and give u MU xp (denzell as well). I never went on social media or anything and discredited u either, so I don't get where the anger is coming from at all. Did someone tell you something I said about you or something like that?

Pig Of The Hut

I am in Vegas now, so u would have to be here to play me if that is what you mean haha. Also I have only disagreed with some of ur kenshi statements, but other than that I was always willing to play with u and give u MU xp (denzell as well). I never went on social media or anything and discredited u either, so I don't get where the anger is coming from at all. Did someone tell you something I said about you or something like that?
I'll be in Vegas for a week for work

Am I the only one whose somewhat confused by pig? From what I can see he really dislikes some brain dead top tiers while simultaneously wishing kenshi was as top tier as mk9ken/Zod. I don't get it.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Am I the only one whose somewhat confused by pig? From what I can see he really dislikes some brain dead top tiers while simultaneously wishing kenshi was as top tier as mk9ken/Zod. I don't get it.
I don't know anything about MK9 ken but to be fair, Zod wast all that brain dead. Like he was a top 5-6 character that took far more effort than Tanya as a top 3-4 character.

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I don't know anything about MK9 ken but to be fair, Zod wast all that brain dead. Like he was a top 5-6 character that took far more effort than Tanya as a top 3-4 character.
You did combo into trait, then you could mash buttons, do free interactables, and do any number of mixups you wanted. Oh and if you opened them up. You do it again.

Pig Of The Hut

You did combo into trait, then you could mash buttons, do free interactables, and do any number of mixups you wanted. Oh and if you opened them up. You do it again.
That's a very bad description and inaccurate

There's a reason there was literally one ZOD making results and he was anything but brain dead

Sonicfox did way more with kitana than KP ever dreamed of doing.
Kitana Prime was the main guy using Kitana PRE BUFFS and was making everyone look like fools with what she could do. Sonic only jumped on the bandwagon when she got better. So sorry, not buying the hype.

What today? Wtf cares? Mk9 and inj isn't at all currently a competitive title. When those games mattered it was me being undefeated vs them in two games

Hate all you want, I have the results to prove it. Your opinion doesn't matter
You were only undefeated because Kenshi was top 7 in that game, that to this day is unbalanced as all outdoors. Now, that bs doesn't work for you in MKX so now you're "retired".

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
That's a very bad description and inaccurate

There's a reason there was literally one ZOD making results and he was anything but brain dead
I post what I see, thats what I see lol

you are false, if top 16 and top 8 is a result check your statements and go back through event hubs