What's new

2015 Character Champions

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I post what I see, thats what I see lol

you are false, if top 16 and top 8 is a result check your statements and go back through event hubs
Yea me at 8 and relax state and Gunshow around mid 30s

Both great friends and players

And Dave sadly under achieved - should have made top 8 evo

No sense in arguing w you, you're stubborn and are way too much of a democrat to care arguing w. You're also sort of a hypocrite downing the players w Esl results yet get your panties in a wad and conduct red fist avatar lame revolutions (like an adult anti bully campaign) when players question results/legitimacy from lesser ranked events. However those who did, myself included, have since backed off to support every event equally by your asking yet you now do the same w Esl

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter

No sense in arguing w you, you're stubborn and are way too much of a democrat to care arguing w. You're also sort of a hypocrite downing the players w Esl results yet get your panties in a wad and conduct red fist avatar lame revolutions (like an adult anti bully campaign) when players question results/legitimacy from lesser ranked events. However those who did, myself included, have since backed off to support every event equally by your asking yet you now do the same w Esl
Lol, legit question, are you really that delusional?

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Cause if you weren't a hot headed stubborn delusional piece of work you would state your case and I would pull up results showing you aren't the only zod to do anything. Prooving that there wasn't just ONE ZOD on gods green earth to do shit.

Pig Of The Hut

I stated something about zod results, and you bring up a paragraph that has absolutely nothing to do with it. Your turn
I responded to ZOD results then made the comment I'm not looking to argue w you then went ahead and explained why

Pig Of The Hut

Cause if you weren't a hot headed stubborn delusional piece of work you would state your case and I would pull up results showing you aren't the only zod to do anything. Prooving that there wasn't just ONE ZOD on gods green earth to do shit.
There's 3 ZODs in top 50

Me -7
Relaxed state - 36
Gun show - 39

All great players and friends

@Mr Aquaman never mind just noticed I'm 7th now

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Yea I'm 7th due to my results

How the fuck is that even an argument

Again you're about to tell me xyz top 8 at EC xyz majors probably equals evo and MLG or something
Not equal, but it is a result, and you said there was only ONE ZOD player with results

spliti

Noob
Kitana Prime was the main guy using Kitana PRE BUFFS and was making everyone look like fools with what she could do. Sonic only jumped on the bandwagon when she got better. So sorry, not buying the hype.
That makes no sense at all.

It's all about the results and sonicfox has them and KP doesnt. So you can "not buy the hype" all you want.

That makes no sense at all.

It's all about the results and sonicfox has them and KP doesnt. So you can "not buy the hype" all you want.
Unless I'm missing the point of this thread, it isn't about tourney placements correct? because if that was the case, Coach Steve should be top Kano on EVERYONE's Kano placement.

lol @ "democrat". What does political party have to do with anything in this lol?

SaltFace NS

Ultimate Mileena Exterminator
sorry but no, ravenous was never her best at any point in the game.
Once again I have to disagree with you. Tell me how useful Ex Fade was before the buffs...tell me how good her frames in Piercing were before the buffs...tell me the problems she had on her Piercing normals before the buffs...trust me on this Ravenous was the best until after the patch that was released after EVO.

Vjeekes

DevilApes
Lol I don't play games I don't compete in anymore. As soon as the competition is over w each game I never play it again, no point

I haven't declined at all, I just so happen to be using a bottom 3 and don't care about Mkx near as much. My skill and IQ hasn't dropped overnight. When every top player was active in mk9 and inj I owned them.

In related news I'm not interested in firing up the Atari 2600 either
u were a beast in mk9, your kenshi inspired me
sad u dont compete on highest level anymore

Semensatch

DevilApes

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Once again I have to disagree with you. Tell me how useful Ex Fade was before the buffs...tell me how good her frames in Piercing were before the buffs...tell me the problems she had on her Piercing normals before the buffs...trust me on this Ravenous was the best until after the patch that was released after EVO.
jesus man, relax, no need to shit the bed because someone has a different opinion to you,
your asking me to defend points i didnt even bring up?? :confused:

look at my posts in the ravenous thread you made if you want to know my opinions on that, pre patch piercing was better than ravenous imo so hence imo ravenous was never her best, not that pre patch ethereal was better than ravenous