What's new

‘Hot Take’ go go go

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Darkseid was already good, yah some chars got buffed and some mus might be more even, but hes still gonna be like top 10.
You mistakenly claimed Darkseid was top 5 until very recently. So did I when version 1.06 was released. I was wrong too. Yet he was not top 5 in any version of the game. One could argue that he was not even top 10. If he had been as strong as you claimed, other higher level players aside from you would have learned the character and won, but nobody did.

You are right about Batman and Deadshot. These two matches will most definitely get easier. However, matches like Firestorm and Scarecrow will become more difficult while various others, such as Aquaman, Black Adam, and Supergirl to name a few, will remain the same. In other words, the next patch sounds exactly like the last one for Darkseid. He will gain a couple of good match ups, but he will also gain a couple of bad matches as various other difficult match ups remain the same. As a result, nothing will change overall.

I admire your positive character mentality and attitude, but you have to be honest with yourself. Besides, I too would like to play you.

EMPEROR_KNICKS

Master of Kombat(frauds)
You mistakenly claimed Darkseid was top 5 until very recently. So did I when version 1.06 was released. I was wrong too. Yet he was not top 5 in any version of the game. One could argue that he was not even top 10. If he had been as strong as you claimed, other higher level players aside from you would have learned the character and won, but nobody did.

You are right about Batman and Deadshot. These two matches will most definitely get easier. However, matches like Firestorm and Scarecrow will become more difficult while various others, such as Aquaman, Black Adam, and Supergirl to name a few, will remain the same. In other words, the next patch sounds exactly like the last one for Darkseid. He will gain a couple of good match ups, but he will also gain a couple of bad matches as various other difficult match ups remain the same. As a result, nothing will change overall.

I admire your positive character mentality and attitude, but you have to be honest with yourself. Besides, I too would like to play you.
Even in this version i still think darkseid could have been potentially top 5, i think hes like 7-10 rn, darkseid is a hard character to play, why pick him up when you can play bladam sg, ds, batman etc. Also how good a character is does not determine how many high level players use him, the only really good supergirl is theo, only 2 people play bladam at a high level, etc. Darkseid post patch will prob stay in the top 10, also i dont think aquaman is that bad anymore probs a 5-5.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Knicks. Your my friend man but u up play darkseid and assume people can’t react to teleport and deal with trait mix in neutral.

I showed u several times and in tournament u even switched. We can play it out some more and see where it’s at.

Sooooooo many char punish high laser and 90% of the cast out footsie him. Standing out of d3 or low laser range, what do people have to mentally account for?

@General M2Dave
Honest question: are you man enough to apologize for waving your "downplayer" torch and pitchfork super fucking hard at those of us who said exactly all of that, almost verbatim, months ago?

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Even in this version i still think darkseid could have been potentially top 5, i think hes like 7-10 rn, darkseid is a hard character to play, why pick him up when you can play bladam sg, ds, batman etc. Also how good a character is does not determine how many high level players use him, the only really good supergirl is theo, only 2 people play bladam at a high level, etc. Darkseid post patch will prob stay in the top 10, also i dont think aquaman is that bad anymore probs a 5-5.
Only good Supergirl is Theo? Does Nivek not exist?

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Absolutely I was wrong until I played vs him probably a thousand games. Darkseid sucks
Well, I'll be damned! Thank you.

He's definitely one of those characters who will steamroll you until you learn just how to deal with allll of his bullshit, but once you do he's really just a paper tiger.

Anyway, that came across as growth as a player and a person, so good shit for that, P2W.

Well, I'll be damned! Thank you.

He's definitely one of those characters who will steamroll you until you learn just how to deal with allll of his bullshit, but once you do he's really just a paper tiger.

Anyway, that came across as growth as a player and a person, so good shit for that, P2W.
damn, nobody must know how to play against him then cuz I win just fine.