What's new

‘Hot Take’ go go go

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
dave zones way to much even with trait, his mixes are eh, no setups and is trying to play him like a straight zoner.
ah, right, yeah thats not how i use em, you gotta know when to switch gears so to speak, sometimes you just gotta be patient and walk back, sometimes u gotta call trait and see what your opponent does, or go in for a setup.

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
My reaction when I saw Supergirl and Superman were untouched
superman doesnt need to be touched again, no surprise there, and as for supergirl, other than doing something like removing blockstun on mb breath so its not plus from further away, can't really see anything else that needs to be hit.

kevkopdx

Noob
My hot take:

Firestorm will not live entirely up to the hype, but will definitely be a great deal better.
Ya I agree, he is better but you can just interrupt his charging, it’s not like he’s going to get to lvl 3 trait that many times during a match... characters like supergirl will be able to interrupt charging for a full combo... he’s good but I think he will retain his bad mus

trufenix

bye felicia
balancing any fighting game around online interactions is a horrible idea, thats the downside of online unfortuantely. you want to play in an environment where people can't get away with doing fake garbage then play offline.
Considering they just ran a series of online tournaments and with a couple of exceptions to non-play related mishaps the results were almost identical to offline performances, I think you can put this antiquated line of logic to bed.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
It was making a lot of sense until I read "scarecrow viable to win majors".

If they're held in the mentally disabled wards, probably yes.