What's new

Your most wanted Kharacter reveals?

Kotal Kahn, Fujin, Shang Tsung, Havik and Ashrah. If just Kotal, Fujin and Shang are in that would be enough for me to forget that the rest of the cast are picks like Kabal.

Thracian_Priest

The troll awakens...
Classic characters: Kitana, Johnny, Jade. Can't wait to see their gear options.

3D era, if any available: Bo, Li Mei, Havik.

I'm indifferent to Fujin, but his reveal would be nice, too. The sooner, the better. It's gonna make a lot of folks calmer and more pleasant to talk to. Also, I'm so tired of all the disrespect NRS gets because of Fujin and his absence in MKX.

R A I N !!

I really have no idea about ed boon deliberatley teasing rain since pre-mkx and then Not including him ..

I know there is stronger chance of him being in mk11

But i think that he is again out of the game..

He is in as an assisst for sure

And I thibk there is no way for him to be in the game after that

Along with cyrax

And i see alot of ppl here want Rain to be in the game , so whats the reason for not putting him twice in a row ?!

Im very disappointed and mad to an extent..

SenSx

Noob
R A I N !!

I really have no idea about ed boon deliberatley teasing rain since pre-mkx and then Not including him ..

I know there is stronger chance of him being in mk11

But i think that he is again out of the game..

He is in as an assisst for sure

And I thibk there is no way for him to be in the game after that

Along with cyrax

And i see alot of ppl here want Rain to be in the game , so whats the reason for not putting him twice in a row ?!

Im very disappointed and mad to an extent..
No reason to put him here with a new outfit and not have him playable:

https://imgtc.com/i/jYEUDHA.jpg

And don't tell me he's NPC, they are not going to do that TWICE in a row.
I actually believe they'll bring back all 3 NPC you could fight in story mode ( Baraka, Rain and Sindel) as an apoligy.

Besides I2 had playable characters with just special attack modifiers, not only summons (from what I've red).

I also believe all characters on those menu pictures will be playable, makes no sense otherwise.
You are about to pick Rain and play the tower on that icone, it's intuitive, does not make sense if not.
They would put Rain in the background, facing us if he was illustrated as a modifier, NPC, boss or some kind of side challenge.

It's like people arguing Cassie vs Kano pic means nothing.
You're not putting 2 characters fighting each other on the versus local icone, and have one of them unplayable.
Those pics serve a purpose and are meant to be intuitive to the players.

Last edited:
No reason to put him here with a new outfit and not have him playable:

https://imgtc.com/i/jYEUDHA.jpg

And don't tell me he's NPC, they are not going to do that TWICE in a row.
I actually believe they'll bring back all 3 NPC you could fight in story mode ( Baraka, Rain and Sindel) as an apoligy.

Besides I2 had playable characters with just special attack modifiers, not only summons (from what I've red).

I also believe all characters on those menu pictures will be playable, makes no sense otherwise.
You are about to pick Rain and play the tower on that icone, it's intuitive, does not make sense if not.
They would put Rain in the background, facing us if he was illustrated as a modifier or NPC.

It's like people arguing Cassie vs Kano pic means nothing.
You're not putting 2 characters fighting each other on the versus local icone, and have one of them unplayable.
Those pics serve a purpose and are meant to be intuitive to the players.
U r absolutely right
And u cheered me up

I didnt play I2 so i had no idea about that..

No i dont think he could be there as NPC to fight against only for the second time of course ..

And I do agree that The hints for his return is strong ( sonic fox’s main - menus icon )
But them showing the bubble move is really scary , yes it might have happened in another game ( I2 ) but never before in mk !

I just hope he comes back safely ..

I dont like baraka , but i agree that he is a good choice and i am happy he is in
Same for rain .. i think he is a good choice even if he wasnt my personal wish

Thanks for the nice discussion bro :)

SenSx

Noob
U r absolutely right
And u cheered me up

I didnt play I2 so i had no idea about that..

No i dont think he could be there as NPC to fight against only for the second time of course ..

And I do agree that The hints for his return is strong ( sonic fox’s main - menus icon )
But them showing the bubble move is really scary , yes it might have happened in another game ( I2 ) but never before in mk !

I just hope he comes back safely ..

I dont like baraka , but i agree that he is a good choice and i am happy he is in
Same for rain .. i think he is a good choice even if he wasnt my personal wish

Thanks for the nice discussion bro :)
You're welcome ^^
Haven't played I2 either, but another big Rain fan just checked it for me, and this is most likely true.

EDIT: I've checked myself and he was wrong.
I have not found playable characters as assists in I2, and that seems unlikely sadly...
It makes me anxious.

As for the bubble...I suspect they completely revamped Rain's moveset, and either removed the bubble and around the world kick, or tweaked them.
Like they did with Skarlet.
His old moveset was fun, but looked rather silly if ask me.
So maybe they just kept that bubble as a modifier they had since MKX like a "nostalgic" feature, along with the old Rain icone.
Don't forget we will travel in time, and this might as well be a younger Rain from the past, like a call back to what once was his gameplay.

They said they are not going to make NPC you can fight again (like Baraka, Rain and Sindel).
I bet there will still be cinematic NPC, but I don't believe they'd repeat the mistake for Rain's fans.

I know all that is fictionnal, but i try to remain positive.

Last edited:
Actuall
You're welcome ^^
Haven't played I2 either, but another big Rain fan just checked it for me, and this is most likely true.

EDIT: I've checked myself and he was wrong.
I have not found playable characters as assists in I2, and that seems unlikely sadly...
It makes me anxious.

As for the bubble...I suspect they completely revamped Rain's moveset, and either removed the bubble and around the world kick, or tweaked them.
Like they did with Skarlet.
His old moveset was fun, but looked rather silly if ask me.
So maybe they just kept that bubble as a modifier they had since MKX like a "nostalgic" feature, along with the old Rain icone.
Don't forget we will travel in time, and this might as well be a younger Rain from the past, like a call back to what once was his gameplay.

They said they are not going to make NPC you can fight again (like Baraka, Rain and Sindel).
I bet there will still be cinematic NPC, but I don't believe they'd repeat the mistake for Rain's fans.

I know all that is fictionnal, but i try to remain positive.
Oh dear ....

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
Smoke: I really hope he has a venomfang move and or a spin attack like rashid
Fujin: I woinder how they will recreate his moves, to me he was always a ghetto kung lao but look at raiden :)
Jax: I feel they can recreate him into a better version on injustice cyborg
Reiko: He was basically noob saibot with wheel kick, i want to see him redone
Noob saibot: I cant wait to see all his crazy shoadow moves
Nightwolf: Im dying to see him with a spirit wolf in his attacks with crazy noises!

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
I have my wants but there's a point when you have to set aside personal gain for the good of humanity.

The world needs SHANG TSUNG!!!! He basically created the game's tag line!

YOU WILL BE NEXT