What's new

Your most wanted Kharacter reveals?

MK2D

Have you had your MK today?
Looking forward to Nightwolf, Kabal, Mileena and Reptile.

I’d also love if Tremor made the cut but doubt he will.

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
Kitana and Rain. I already am certain Kitana is in, but I need to see gameplay of her. With Rain I need to know if he's in or not.

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
I'm still beating the drum for Sareena and Havik >_>

As far as chars that actually have a decent chance? I'm dying to see more of Cassie, am hype for Kabal next week, and am hoping hard for some combo of Reptile/Jade/Rain/human Smoke/D'vorah.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I'm still beating the drum for Sareena and Havik >_>

As far as chars that actually have a decent chance? I'm dying to see more of Cassie, am hype for Kabal next week, and am hoping hard for some combo of Reptile/Jade/Rain/human Smoke/D'vorah.
I have a feeling we wont see Cassie for awhile. With the outcry of her face being....YUCK....NRS is probably re-working the hell out of her design and wont show again until shes perfected.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Well I already have Shao Kahn, Baraka, and Kabal so im already looking pretty good but other than that I think my most wanted is Shang Tsung. Noob and Havik would be welcomed as well.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Shang Tsung, D’Vorah, Mileena and Li Mei.
If these aren’t your answers, then you are simply a scrotum filled with wrongs instead of balls.

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
I have a feeling we wont see Cassie for awhile. With the outcry of her face being....YUCK....NRS is probably re-working the hell out of her design and wont show again until shes perfected.
Meh, that pic that everyone keeps posting looks a little goofy sure, but, though i might be the minority here, i think she honestly looks fine in motion. With only 3 months to go i imagine they're focusing most of their energy right now on polishing up faces/etc anyways, not to mention we don't know how old that footage was in the first place. I wouldn't be surprised if she pops up on one of the next few kombat kasts but maybe that's wishful thinking

MrWarMachine

Jacqui/D'Vorah 2020
Meh, that pic that everyone keeps posting looks a little goofy sure, but, though i might be the minority here, i think she honestly looks fine in motion. With only 3 months to go i imagine they're focusing most of their energy right now on polishing up faces/etc anyways, not to mention we don't know how old that footage was in the first place. I wouldn't be surprised if she pops up on one of the next few kombat kasts but maybe that's wishful thinking
But she doesn't look like a supermodel with giant titties and a perfect ass 0/10 never play MK again /s