What's new

Your most wanted Kharacter reveals?

Parasurama

Dragon
I have a feeling we wont see Cassie for awhile. With the outcry of her face being....YUCK....NRS is probably re-working the hell out of her design and wont show again until shes perfected.
It is not like her face was so good in MKX. I do not know why everyone is reacting like that.

Parasurama

Dragon
I got mine :
Liu Kang
I am looking forward to trying Shao Kahn and Sub Zero. Hopefully Shang Tsung, Smoke and Noob Saibot.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
It is not like her face was so good in MKX. I do not know why everyone is reacting like that.
Right. MKX had horrible face designs too and Cassie was ugly as fuck. But MK11 is their time to redeem themselves. The game looks frickin BEAUTIFUL so every character needs to be up to par or at least as close to their last model. Cassie is nowhere close so i see why people are reacting like that and rightfully so.

trufenix

bye felicia
Kenshi, Kotal or Ferra/Torr. If they don't have Kotal and Shao Kahn show off Hulk Hogan / Andre the giant style in the story just total missed opportunity.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I am very curious to see how Kronika will play. I have to admit, I'm not Googoo Gaga over her design. They did hardly anything to her face which is a very missed opportunity to make a very ICONIC moment as being the first ever Female Boss into a not so iconic character w/ a plain jane face.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
I am very curious to see how Kronika will play. I have to admit, I'm not Googoo Gaga over her design. They did hardly anything to her face which is a very missed opportunity to make a very ICONIC moment as being the first ever Female Boss into a not so iconic character w/ a plain jane face.
I dunno, I feel like she looks very unique in her design. Much more so than boring Cassie, Jacqui, Kung Jin, and Takeda.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
The real Cassie reveal, move showcase and everything, and of course, I would for Mileena to make the regular roster.

Ceroder

Noob
If you mean gameplay reveal, its definitely Kronika. I love time related shit. I hope she's playable.

If you mean roster confirmation, Kitana is my favourite, but I'm nearly sure that she's in. So it would be Tanya.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
If you mean gameplay reveal, its definitely Kronika. I love time related shit. I hope she's playable.

If you mean roster confirmation, Kitana is my favourite, but I'm nearly sure that she's in. So it would be Tanya.
I have a feeling Tanya will not be in the game. Look at Skarlet. She has Tanya's old stance. Recycled ?Question mark? Looks she got replaced.

SenSx

Noob
Rain that's all.

There are other characters I want, but Rain top them by a large margin.
Wish they'd hurry up !