What's new

Your most wanted Kharacter reveals?

Dabluprint4

eh....
Jade. I've seen Kitana so I'm good with her. I really wanna see Jade.

D'Vorah as well. I'm interested if she's in the game how different will she will be.

Before the reveal I was hoping for:
1. Baraka
2. Havik
3. Shang Tsung
4. Kabal
5. Fujin

With 2 out of 5 confirmed and Shang Tsung 99% in, I am waiting patiently for that Fujin & Havik reveal.

Espio

Kokomo
Goro, Stryker and Jade. I would have said Kitana but she's already live and in color essentially. Looking forward to Cassie as well.

Xelz

Go over there!
Scorpion's in and Kabal was teased, so every other reveal will be icing on the cake :)

But alts that I'd like to see return include:
  • Frost
  • Erron Black
  • Ferra/Torr
  • Takeda
Sadly, I wouldn't be surprised if none of these appear in MK11. SubZ is rushdown/mixup now, so Frost might not be able to differentiate. Scorpion was given mid-range chain whip attacks, which overlaps with Takeda's unique skill set. And I'm not sure if Erron Black or Ferra/Torr were popular enough among anyone not named Sonic Fox or Biohazard to crowd out other fan favorites.

smaddy

I'm your huckleberry
Reiko (bland character in story/design but I like his gameplay/Kit, be curious to see what they would do story wise)
Ermac
Kotal Kahn
Havik (opposite of Reiko, like the char story/design but not his gameplay/kit, be curious to see how he would be revamped)

vapid

cyber warlord
Rain, (Human) Smoke, Noob, Fujin.

Throw in Havik and I will never complain about MK rosters ever again.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
Sindel and Tanya are my main girls but I worry they won't be in. I am really hoping for Jade and Mileena as well, and would be happy to play them if I don't get my faves.

Euph0nic

Purple Glowy Stuff
linking double flash kicks, linking double pole overheads, make flash look incredible and ex glow sound like a black hole. Give her run mechanic and nobody else... maybe human Smoke.

pls and kthx