What's new

Wishlist: Injustice Character Roster + DLC Wishlist Thread

shig

kool guy
He could phase through you like Akuma's teleport, except if he actually passes through your body you get stunned and can't do shit till the teleport finishes.

Reedoms

Noob
As long as he has an alt costume as his brother Ma'alefa'ak I'd play him. He could be like how Shang Tsung was in MK2 with different button combinations transforming him into different people.

Breaker

~AKUMA~
All of the above mentions everyone that I'd like to see. As for DLC it would be pretty cool to see Robocop, I mean at least it relateds to DC unlike Freddy to MK. A revamped version of Robocop is something I'd love to see.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Someone let me know when MM gets revealed, he's gonna be in this game, I can feel it!

GGA Fill Pops

The Ultimate Bastich
Iv seen the thread made by OJuggernautO about the petition for Martian Manhunter mad props to him for giving me this idea.

If you want to see Billy Batson run out, shout SHAZAM!, and have a giant lightning bolt transform him into The World's Mightiest Mortal as an intro as much as i do, then post here and sign the petition.

Since DC comics has had its relaunch they have changed his name to Shazam for legal reasons so he would probably go by that name but if he is in the game im just gonna say im maining Billy Batson!

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
I know not of this "Shazam" or any of those characters everyone has suggested, with only one being the exception: Robin. :p
--------
I expect him and the MKDC leftovers in.

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
Hes such a fucking badass hell yeah i want him, can you make an actual petition?

Also Lets make a petition for my man:
tumblr_m2b7a2s5q31r66e13o1_1280.jpeg

GGA Fill Pops

The Ultimate Bastich
The new costume he got from the new 52 relaunch is pretty kickass im diggin the Cape and Hood hope he looks like this.
SHAZAM!!