What's new

Wishlist: Injustice Character Roster + DLC Wishlist Thread

I$AAC

Noob
[EDIT by RiBBz22: Multiple character request threads merged into one thread]

Ok we know who's going to be in it for now. Who would you like to be in the game? I better see deadshot!!

SZSR

Noob
Bane, Joker, more than one Lantern, Elastic Man, Martian Manhunter, Dr Manhattan, Cap't Marvel & V.

Oh and...
~snip
General Zod? I have a workout video by him!

My wishlist is almost everyone in the Justice League: Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Flash and Martian Manhunter; maybe Hawkgirl but I won't be disappointed if she's not in. I want Captain Marvel, The Joker and Deathstroke back from MKvsDC. Bane would certainly be a treat too.

And my own fanboyness wants Captain Atom, Green Arrow, Black Canary and Zatanna. This would be a great game to introduce these guys to the masses. I don't see it happening but i'd love to see these guys make it. Especially the last two.

EDIT: completely forgot about Doctor Fate. He'd be a total badass to include in the game. I really want to see him in this too. :D And Raven, Beast Boy and Cyborg from the Teen Titans. And I guess Starfire and Robin too. Shoot, just put them all in the game.

EDIT 2: I kept focusing on all the heroes I forgot the villains like Brainiac, Darkseid, Doomsday, Sinestro, Black Manta, Morgan Le Fay, Circe, Giganta.

This list is really long... 2/3 of this and i'll be fine.