What's new

Wishlist: Injustice Character Roster + DLC Wishlist Thread

Espio

Kokomo
I'd picture Ivy as a ranged character with vine whips, carnivourous plants and thorns, make her an interesting character.

I've been rooting for Ivy since this game was announced, she's an awesome character, but dear god a different costume for her would be great...I just really want something scary and elegant, not her Arkham Asylum costume. She can keep her sexy and provocative style, but I'd like a more interesting costume. The leaves across her body, her green eyes, and the hair is the only thing I like about that look.

Since you said please, all should approve:).

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
She's hot, but she's a crazy bitch.
I imagine her having moves like Freddy's claws, only plants rising from the ground and throwing flowers or something.

Neclord

Noob
Posion Ivy would probably play very similar to Ivy from SC lol
I would like that, because Ivy is my favorite SC character. ;)

I really wonder how many females will make the cut.
Am suspecting 5-6 on a 20 or more roster.
So besides WW & Harley that leaves Catwoman, Ivy, Zatanna, Black Canary, Huntress & Hawkgirl as the next more iconic.
Unless I'm missing sb else.

EDIT: Forgot Circe. She played a big role in DCUO.
Yea I hope for at least 6-8 female characters.
But I don't know many female DC characters. But Catwoman is in for sure.
What about Power Girl?

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I really wonder how many females will make the cut.
Am suspecting 5-6 on a 20 or more roster.
So besides WW & Harley that leaves Catwoman, Ivy, Zatanna, Black Canary, Huntress & Hawkgirl as the next more iconic.
Unless I'm missing sb else.

EDIT: Forgot Circe. She played a big role in DCUO.
I'm not that big into comics or DC or anything... but I've never heard of Zatanna or Black Canary. I've heard of the other four.

What about ones like Power Girl, Starfire, Raven, Super Girl, etc ... those seem more Iconic to me.

Personally, I hope Talie Al Ghul makes it in. But that'd be too many batman peeps probably.

Oh and yeah... I'd main Poison Ivy right along with Batman.

Tavaski

Get tough, or die
Dude Green Lantern is automatic for the roster so don't worry, he is one of DC Comics most popular heroes so it would be stupid not to have him when they already have a character like Harley Quinn on the roster

Their has been one thing on my mind since injustice was announced. This game is gonna need black characters because black characters are cool as fuck look at Jax for example. In reality though when it comes to black super heroes they are honestly pretty nonexistent. Fortunately for DC they have Static Shock, so if you were born in the 90s you probably remember the TV show from the earlier 2000s about this cool ass nigga name Virgil who grew up in the hoods of DC, and became Static Shock who has the power of electricity like raiden, but with way more swag.

So to NRS please put Static Shock in the god damn game he is the most popular Black DC hero you guys have, and we need some young blood instead of all these old ass niggas you planning to fill the roster with.

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
I heard Cyborg was in it. Seeing as how there's only one black character in MK9, chances are thats probably going to be enough black people for Injustice.

Cyrax doesnt count. He's a robot.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
John Stewart from Green Lantern and Icon (who's basically Superman) could be good. Black Lightning (isn't this where Static Shock came from?) could be good, but having a black character with 'black' in their name is far too forced and borderline racist imo.

Here's a better picture of Static Shock

My vote would go for John Stewart, Static Shock and Icon. Warmachine is probably the most popular black character out there, but obviously he's Marvel, not DC.

C-Sword

Noob
I'm tired of the same old characters, so I say YES to Lobo, he does look bad ass.

Lex Luthor seems to be in, never been a fan of his, they better not make him look like Buzz Lightyear again

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
I'm tired of the same old characters, so I say YES to Lobo, he does look bad ass.

Lex Luthor seems to be in, never been a fan of his, they better not make him look like Buzz Lightyear again
That's why I like Lobo, he's often depicted (it changes per writer) as being strong enough to fight Superman. He's also had beef with Batman as well. However, Lobo isn't an evil character, he's just a truly neutral character who works as an interstellar bounty hunter while riding his space hog through space. He also enjoys mocking Superman and Batman, which is awesome. lol.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobo_(DC_Comics)

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
Yes for Static please. Reading that OP forced me to learn just how lost this game would eb without him. How lost we all would be...

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
What Tavaski said. Plus, he had a movie recently or something and a couple TV shows. Green lantern is in, but the real question is which one >_>