What's new

Wishlist: Injustice Character Roster + DLC Wishlist Thread

Espio

Kokomo
I want him cause he's tight and has a fantastic looks and abilities, he is a must for variety and he's a superhero not seen so often:).

I loved him in the Justice League too, so much swag.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
I keep seeing these useless petitions asking for DC character no soul has ever heard of. If you are going to make a petition, ask for Darkseid, one of the most powerful characters in the DC universe. Darkseid was an unlockable but playable character in MK vs. DC. However, as we all know MK vs. DC was a disaster, so Darkseid should be in a worthy fighting game. He should be playable in Injustice: Gods Among Us.

NRS, here is what the people want.

- an unblockable ground pound attack

- controllable Omega Beams

- some kind of command throw

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
I want Darkseid too. But man, I wish Scarecrow was in it as a zoner. His glove reminds me of Freddy's in Arkham Asylum!

M2Dave

Zoning Master
You do know what happens when people have unblockable ground pounds...
No. That is what happens when the game has not been tested properly.

I remember that infinite combo, which was overrated. All ground pound special moves in MK vs. DC are useless. They are too slow and cannot be canceled. If you tried to go for a ground pound versus The Flash, you would get spun on reaction. Green Lantern could hammer you on reaction too. The list goes on and on.

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
Of course I'll sign, he should get his Braniac form from the DCAU Justice League cartoon as an alt as well.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Fuck Superman, Aquaman, and the majority of the boring DC Hero characters. I hope Solomon Grundy is indeed an indicator that Lobo, Darkseid and possibly Doomsday will be in there. The DC villains/neutral characters have always been far more interesting. Atrocitus should be in there, too. Red Lantern Corps > Green Lantern. Need some blood vomit!