What's new

Wishlist: Injustice Character Roster + DLC Wishlist Thread

Reedoms

Noob
Matter Eater Lad or bust.

In seriousness though, I would like to see Swamp-Thing or Booster Gold/Blue Beetle team. Just anything but 10 Batman related villains though.

Also can't forget the greatest hero of them all.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I've been spamming that Martian Manhunter needs to be in this game all over the forums (kinda). So, decided to make this thread to minimize the spam.

Just reply saying you want him in the game and if you want, a reason why. SIGN THE PETITION BITCHES!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martian_Manhunter

=========================================

Why do I want him in the game? He's the most badass DC comic character that's why!

He has powers comparable to Superman: flight, invulnerability, vortex breath, and martian vision (a limited form of telekinesis). He can shapeshift, like a boss. He can pass through solid objects. He can go invisible. He has telepathy. He can absorb energy. He can regenerate.

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
Martian Manhunter
Darkseid
Nightwing
Deathstroke
Scarecrow (give him Freddy's moveset <3)
Brainiac
Poison Ivy
Doomsday or Imperiex (as final boss)

SZSR

Noob
I want Martian Manhunter in this game. Not only does he have an interesting set of powers (super strength, shapeshifting, intangibility, mind reading, flight) but he's also really popular following the Justice League series of the mid-2000's.

Not to mention his backstory is pretty good, with being an outcast of his people and accepted on Earth after some time of skepticism toward him, shows it isn't easy being the new guy. IMO, one of the most relatable characters of DC (despite being from Mars).

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Here's mine+what we already know:
Batman
Green Lantern
Green Arrow
Catwoman
Powergirl
Zatanna
Superman
Poison Ivy
Martian ManHunter
Wonderwoman
Bane
Black Canary
Flash
Brainiac
Cyborg
Harley
Freeze
Plastic Man
Lex Luthor
Rorschach
Two-Face
Joker
Nightwing
Hawkman
Black Lightning
Grundy
Robin
Aquaman
Croc
Ra's al Ghul
Doomsday
The only person besides me who wants Ra's Al Ghul lol good shit
Everyone on this list, everyone from MKvsDCU, Killer Croc , Solomon Grundy, Scarecrow, 2-Face, Penguin (all the Batman cast that hasnt been in a fighting game yet), Justice League as a whole, Watchmen, John Constantine, Orca, ........

Kabal and Ermac to counter Flash and Green Lantern's similar style. (Hidden)

4 DLC of whatever I want ....SPawn, Kratos, Dante (Devil May Cry), and Tusk from Killer Instinct 2/Gold (it's fun to wish)

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Yall gon look mighty silly when NRS announces they already put these guys in
Lobo's not very popular compared to the other better known characters. Suppose Solomon Grundy isn't that well know either, but he did get reintroduced in Arkam Asylum (I think? Didn't play 'em.) There's hope that Lobo COULD be in here.

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
Lobo's not popular? I kinda find that hard to believe, he's hella BA. But I hope they do hit him with some love in that case