What's new

Wishlist: Injustice Character Roster + DLC Wishlist Thread

Courtney

Burn in my Light
Dude, Sports Master is like bottom of the D-Listers in terms of people knowing him. No ones gonna know who he is.
He's gotten some nice exposure in Young Justice but outside of that yeah he's pretty low tier on the popularity list

Courtney

Burn in my Light
Wish they would just announce Raven so people would shut up about her. 90% of people wouldn't even know her or want her if she wasn't in that animated show.
The animated universe is a huge part of every character, not everyone is about reading comic books

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
I think he wants people to shut up about her. Me too if we're being honest here.
No, about the "not being known if not for the show" comment. Not sure why that's something even worth saying, i.e. as if Grundy would have made the roster if he wasn't a boss in Arkham City.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I'm also shocked that Swamp Thing is so popular. I've been a big ol' comic nerd for over 15 years, and I never knew people gave a single shit about him. I only included him on the list because I saw several people request him. I never expected him to take such a commanding lead with the other top choices.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
I'm also shocked that Swamp Thing is so popular. I've been a big ol' comic nerd for over 15 years, and I never knew people gave a single shit about him. I only included him on the list because I saw several people request him. I never expected him to take such a commanding lead with the other top choices.
yeah i was surprised by that too i think it has to do with his new 52 comic doing so well, because before this year id never heard anything about anyone caring about him.i dont know much about him or if he would even fit this game but he gets the most requests ive seen next to zatanna

Reedoms

Noob
yeah i was surprised by that too i think it has to do with his new 52 comic doing so well, because before this year id never heard anything about anyone caring about him.i dont know much about him or if he would even fit this game but he gets the most requests ive seen next to zatanna
Well, he did have a multiple award winning run with Alan Moore and was one of the flagship titles for the Vertigo line.