What's new

Wishlist: Injustice Character Roster + DLC Wishlist Thread

I'm also shocked that Swamp Thing is so popular. I've been a big ol' comic nerd for over 15 years, and I never knew people gave a single shit about him. I only included him on the list because I saw several people request him. I never expected him to take such a commanding lead with the other top choices.
It's probably because Swamp Thing has, from what I understand, one of the better comics out of the New 52, is an interesting character in his own right, and has a variety of powers that could be very fun in a fighting game. Plus he's an ecologically friendly superhero that doesn't require 5 teenagers to summon him and doesn't spout puns all the time.

Not to mention he can rock wings and still look like a badass.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
It's probably because Swamp Thing has, from what I understand, one of the better comics out of the New 52, is an interesting character in his own right, and has a variety of powers that could be very fun in a fighting game. Plus he's an ecologically friendly superhero that doesn't require 5 teenagers to summon him and doesn't spout puns all the time.

Not to mention he can rock wings and still look like a badass.

There's not many really good New 52 comics out though.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Wow, I never knew he was so powerful!

Swamp Thing can inhabit and animate vegetable matter anywhere (including alien plants, even sentient ones) and construct it into a body for himself. As a result, bodily attacks mean little to him. He can easily regrow damaged or severed body parts, and can even transport himself across the globe by leaving his current form, transferring his consciousness to a new form grown from whatever vegetable matter is present in the location he wishes to reach (he even grew himself a form out of John Constantine's meager tobacco supply on one occasion).

Swamp Thing possesses superhuman strength of undefined limits. While Swamp Thing's strength has never been portrayed as prominently as many of his other abilities, he demonstrated sufficient strength to rip large trees out of the ground with ease and trade blows with the likes of Etrigan.

Swamp Thing can control any form of plant life. He can make it move to his will or accelerate its growth. This control even extends to alien life, as he once cured Superman of an infection caused by exposure to a Kryptonian plant that was driving Superman mad and causing his body to burn out its own power.[16]

After the run of Mark Millar, Swamp Thing had also mastered the elements of fire, earth, water and air, the parliaments of each later killed by The Word, implying that he has retained these abilities and has the power once held by the Parliaments. This has yet to be explained.

The new Swamp Thing (a resurrected Alec Holland) has not only been given the full Elemental powers his predecessor once had, but also a White Lantern Power Ring with full control over its power.

Tofer Booboo

Anything could happen
Birds of Prey, Justice League, Justice League Dark, Batman, Aquaman, Superman, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Suicide Squad, and Teen Titans.
I would say Justice League America but that isn't out yet.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Birds of Prey, Justice League, Justice League Dark, Batman, Aquaman, Superman, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Suicide Squad, and Teen Titans.
I would say Justice League America but that isn't out yet.

Haven't read, agreed, don't agree, agree, agree, agree, haven't read, haven't read, haven't read, boring.

Reedoms

Noob
Give me 10 really good New 52 comics. Whether they've been ended or not, just give me 10 really good runs of New 52.
Dial H for Hero, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern (New Guardians as well), Flash, Demon Knights, Animal-Man and Swamp-Thing, Sword of Sorcery, Aquaman, OMAC, Frankenstein, Deathstroke (omitting Liefeld of course), Superman with Rocafort art, Threshold has had a good start and Batman should be getting back to former glory now that this Joker business is over with. Also the Shade 12 issue miniseries from last year. That was a fantastic book.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Dial H for Hero, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern (New Guardians as well), Flash, Demon Knights, Animal-Man and Swamp-Thing, Sword of Sorcery, Aquaman, OMAC, Frankenstein, Deathstroke (omitting Liefeld of course), Superman with Rocafort art, Threshold has had a good start and Batman should be getting back to former glory now that this Joker business is over with.

Haven't read, agree, haven't read, haven't read, don't agree, overrated but still good, haven't read, agree, haven't read, don't agree, haven't read, agree, haven't read, agree.

Irockz

I am Michael J. Caboose and I HATE BABIES!
There are those characters who don't seem to be important enough to be a vanilla character. However, perhaps a pack could fit them. Are there any characters or stages that you hope to be DLC? Fot example, I want:

GREEN LANTERN CORPS
Guy Gardner
Killowog
Alan Scott
Kyle Garner
John Stewart

I don't foresee Power Girl making the game right at launch so I'm voting for her number one. However, the problem with this thread is that there is still a section of the on-disc at launch roster that has yet to be revealed: Raven, Martian Manhunter, Sinestro, Black Adam, Robin, Zatanna... People might not mention these characters b/c they already expect them to be in the game at launch. Personally I would also want any of these that don't make the cut at launch.

Courtney

Burn in my Light
Batman presents the DC Rumble pack- Red Hood, Batgirl, Red Robin, Batwing, Batwoman, and any other Batman villain they wanted to put in this game but didn't