What's new

Wishlist: Injustice Character Roster + DLC Wishlist Thread

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Oh wow, didn't know you could do that, thanks! Who'd you take out?
Someone obviously easily forgettable, lol. Honestly, I forgot, but it was someone I've never heard of and had 0 votes. Was going to just add MM but couldn't add another since it's full.

Calvin

Ball Hog The Betrayer
If Not Zatanna, Raven. Need One Magical Woman. In The Event that Hawkgirl is Confirmed. (Seeing As How She's In Two Story Cutscenes! It'd be hard to believe her not being in)

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Former Owner
Premium Supporter
I want Captain Cold in just because his last name is "Snart", which is what happens when you fart while sneezing...

RAWFShowtime

#INeedInjustice
Someone obviously easily forgettable, lol. Honestly, I forgot, but it was someone I've never heard of and had 0 votes. Was going to just add MM but couldn't add another since it's full.
LOL Which is a lie because it was Cheetah and it was the one I voted for. Nice try, I'd rather have her for Wonder Woman's villain over Ares.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
LOL Which is a lie because it was Cheetah and it was the one I voted for. Nice try, I'd rather have her for Wonder Woman's villain over Ares.
Oh, my bad. Who is cheetah though? Sounds like some generic villain. :p

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
The red hood is already in the cast under the name "Joker"
heh. the current Red Hood Jason Todd, and why does everyone want magic characters? i dont want characters who have no skill in hand to hand combat then its gonna be like forcing them in a game they dont belong in, not that all magic users cant fight but some.......yeah

heh. the current Red Hood Jason Todd, and why does everyone want magic characters? i dont want characters who have no skill in hand to hand combat then its gonna be like forcing them in a game they dont belong in, not that all magic users cant fight but some.......yeah
maybe because magic can kill superman

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
FTR, Raven will probably get the MK9 Rain treatment.If she's not in the game, she'll be def a DLC for fan fav.

So since to me, she'll make the cut, my next choice would be...wow...I really have no other pick since I know jack shit of DC.

FUCK IT