What's new

Winter Brawl Injustice Top 8 Sunday at 4 PM EST on TeamSp00ky

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Is anyone else hype? Because I'm hype.

Like, new movie day 1 screening, new episodes of your favorite TV series, finding a box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch at 2am when you thought all the food was gone hype.

I am ready to go nuts for Injustice at 4 PM.

INJUSTICE LET'S DO THIS

Art Killer B

[Mid-tier Humble-man]
Damn...I don't know who to root for.

I want...[insert name here] to win

-KDZ: in order to reclaim his throne as the best Superman. The first and only to win majors in the pre and post-patch era (WC will have to hold dat until SCR or forever).

-Darth Arma: his Batman is amazing to see (Forever King is great too, but Arma's Batman has so much FLOW. It's like a butterfly on ice skates).

-Sonic Fox: that kid is the real child prodigy of fighting games, if he keeps up, in a few years will be bigger than Justin Wong and Chris G (he actually does well in 3D fighters!). But I could trade his first place in Injustice for his wins and places in MK9, Skullgirls, DOA and KI.

-Tom Brady:....maaaaaaaaaaaan...he plays AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQUAMAAAAAAAAAAAN (it will end that "you gotta play Theo, best Aquaman cuz locals) Will end the era of dark emo Brady and bring the good old 2011 Menoutis we all fell in love with.

-Glass Sword: Austin deserves it, he is like the Daniel Larusso of the MKC.

-Viking305: Can you imagine the whole "Is not Pig, is not Dave...but Viking the best Zod player"? There will be blow ups on every podcast.

-Jupiter: I don't want to see MMH winning, but I WANT TO SEE HIM RAPE EVERYONE SO EVERYONE CAN CALL THIS CHARACTER BROKEN AND NERF HIM TO SCORPION STATUS!

-Zyphox: The stock market will turn into a black hole.

Last edited:

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Damn...I don't know who to root for.

I want KDZ to win in order to reclaim his throne as the best Superman. The first and only to win majors in the pre and post-patch era (WC will have to hold dat until SCR or forever).
Darth Arma, because his Batman is amazing to see (Forever King is great too, but Arma's Batman has so much FLOW. It's like a butterfly on ice skates).
Sonic Fox, because that kid is the real child prodigy of fighting games, if he keeps up, in a few years will be bigger than Justin Wong and Chris G (he actually does well in 3D fighters!). But I could trade his first place in Injustice for his wins and places in MK9, Skullgirls, DOA and KI.
Tom Brady....maaaaaaaaaaaan...he plays AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQUAMAAAAAAAAAAAN (it will end that "you gotta play Theo, best Aquaman cuz locals) Will end the era of dark emo Brady and bring that the good old 2011 Menoutis.

Glass Sword: Austin deserves it, he is like the Daniel Larusso of the MKC.
Viking305: Can you imagine the whole "Is not Pig, is not Dave...but Viking the best Zod player"? There will be blow ups on every podcast.
Jupiter: I don't want to see MMH winning, but I WANT TO SEE HIM RAPE EVERYONE SO EVERYONE CAN CALL THIS CHARACTER BROKEN AND NERF HIM TO SCORPION STATUS!
Zyphox: The stock market will turn into a black hole.
Well first step is beat Austin