What's new

Winter Brawl Injustice Top 8 Sunday at 4 PM EST on TeamSp00ky

first day was very bad, random people like ronald rogan jumping on the mic killing the hype, connection problems (dropping frames, constant restarts, spoilers in chat from KN when stream is still online DAFUQ), very weak pop offs, 2/3 matches.

I hope day 2 is better
I just hoping the people running the stream aren't taking the attitude of the some of the people in chat blaming on everything on earth except them selves. During casuals I kept jumping back to the spooky stream which wasn't haven't the same kind of issues. Obviously either they're using different gear or different settings but it definitely isn't something that "can't be helped".

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
I almost always pull for brady to win. He has a favorable road to gf and is in winners. So, if he doesnt win... i call choke. Im also kinda pullin for flash i dig that char and absolutely despise aquaman

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
The immaturity on commentary needs to be addressed in my opinion.... completely made me not interested in watching the stream so I shut it off, even during a good match.

If you're going to commentate, focus on the match and create hype during and in between matches with minor foolish talking in between.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
first day was very bad, random people like ronald rogan jumping on the mic killing the hype, connection problems (dropping frames, constant restarts, spoilers in chat from KN when stream is still online DAFUQ), very weak pop offs, 2/3 matches.

I hope day 2 is better
Very weak popoffs? Have you not seen me after a match this weekend?

Skate Bravo

Music Producer | Xbl - Skate Bravo
KDZ, Darth Arma and Viking 305 LETTTSS GOOO.. Thank GODDDDD Spooky taking over the stream bec kombat network stream is soooo fucked up and cheap. glitching on us and shit. lol but S/o to alll the entrys tho and got damn MAJOR S/O to youngin aka lobo of america aka OXYGEN he showed us he's the best lobo as of now.

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
I like how no matter who streams, everyone has a problem with several aspects of it. Same goes for the games at tourneys. So pop off are required? Whatever, tourny has been really good so far IMO. I don't understand whats so hard about ignoring commentators you don't like or agree with, wathcing the game, and moving on with your day.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
I just want to clarify something while am still in top 8 and prop fish a little, Brady's controller malfunctioned during our match and he pauses during our match. It was my call if i wanted to take the game, which i did not and just played it out. Shoutouts to Godspeed doe. :DOGE

Immortal

Blind justice....
I just want to clarify something while am still in top 8 and prop fish a little, Brady's controller malfunctioned during our match and he pauses during our match. It was my call if i wanted to take the game, which i did not and just played it out. Shoutouts to Godspeed doe. :DOGE
Good.

I always hated those "take free game" coz your opponent had bad luck / tech malfunctioned - thats bullshit. If you're better then you still gonna win after the match is restarted / continued.

Props to you for good sportsmanship.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Was it 2-0 or 2-1

coolwhip

Noob
Tom Brady : Best Aquaman
Sonic Fox : Best Batgirl
KDZ : Best Superman
DarthArma : Best Batman
Glass Sword : Best Raven
Viking305 : Best Zod
Jupiter : Best MMH
Zyphox : Best Flash

Discuss
Best Aquaman: Michael Angelo.
Best Batgirl: KDZ
Best Superman: Tyrant's pocket Superman. Ask WonderChef.
Best Batman: Justin Wong/Jebailey
Best Raven: PPJ AKA "That Raven Player"
Best Zod: Ra Helios
Best MMH: Rebelo, you just don't know.
Best Flash: Ra Helios

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
For Tom and Austin:

What will your verse be today, Tom and Austin?

.....................please pretend that was actually motivational and not what it truly was.....which was 'lame'. :p

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Re: Complaints about the stream...

The tournament is awesome. The stream was horrible.
Can we get clarification on what Internet they used

Also shin Blanka has KN running FR too

In related news Russia is doing China's taxes

sn1kzZe

Noob
I like how no matter who streams, everyone has a problem with several aspects of it. Same goes for the games at tourneys. So pop off are required? Whatever, tourny has been really good so far IMO. I don't understand whats so hard about ignoring commentators you don't like or agree with, wathcing the game, and moving on with your day.
yeah so in that case what was wrong with KIT? I'll tell you, NOTHING.

counting pop offs maybe abit exaggerating, fine, but when something amazing happens on the screen and the commentator is silent or even worse being anti hype has a big effect on you, it's proven with guys like TTG, when they get on the mic stream experience becomes 20% better.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
They used a verizon 4g card because once again they couldn't get the hotel internet. THATS why spooky stream is good because they are using the bandwidth for the hotel internet.

These are the kinds of issues that swift Tom hanks was brining up and got blown up for. KN is literally doing what they can do but it's out of their control.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
Wtf is Viking 305? I want to see him/she/it play. zod players I haven't seen before always excite me.