What's new

Winter Brawl Injustice Top 8 Sunday at 4 PM EST on TeamSp00ky

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Yeah, Sp00ky always has a good stream. But he also always will get priority at almost every FGC event as far as the hotel internet is concerned. Sp00ky is an amazing streamer and has gdlk equipment and staff, but none of that would matter if they couldn't use the main hotel internet. This just goes back to the "we need our own tournaments" thing.

Anyway, from what I was able to catch, this tournament has been really awesome and hype so far. Loved Chongo putting in work and Zyphox making top 8. Solid play all around, can't wait for the top 8!

ps, Glass Sword is taking this one!

OG Mannimal

OG "OG Mannimal" Mannimal
Tom Brady : Best Aquaman
Glass Sword : Best Raven

Discuss
I don't even think Iron Sword would agree that he is the best raven, pretty sure Ducky has that locked in at this point in time. And you better hope he doesn't see this or else he will crucify you lol

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
They used a verizon 4g card because once again they couldn't get the hotel internet. THATS why spooky stream is good because they are using the bandwidth for the hotel internet.

These are the kinds of issues that swift Tom hanks was brining up and got blown up for. KN is literally doing what they can do but it's out of their control.
Is this the same hotel as Nec ?

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
Im hopin its either Brady, cuz its brady n i always pull for brady even though i despise aquaman, or zyphox cuz flash is sick, and theres no ww or gl players so...

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
Already was, 3 actually to this date (this year) and not 4 man (Canadian) locals + i never claimed im the best and gonna destroy all.

Anymore questions?
Already was, 3 actually to this date (this year) and not 4 man (Canadian) locals + i never claimed im the best and gonna destroy all.

Anymore questions?
If your an expert on dinks skill level im sure he would much rather money match you than jupiter. If hes willing to bet jupiter 100. What would he bet you?
1,000? 5,000?