What's new

General/Other - Quan Chi Who will swear allegiance to our beloved overlord?

I'm in.

I mained Sub-Zero in MK9 since it's release, but Quan Chi later became my secondary. I know there are gonna be plenty of Sub players in MKX so I feel it is my duty to represent the Woolay. I am leaving the Lin Kuei for the Brotherhood.

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
Quan is still a maybe for me till I see how useful his Warlock stuff is, if it's legit he's one of my characters for sure.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
A lot of the cast does look very good. Even i am looking hard at Mileena over Quan, but i haven't decided. Maybe i just need to listen to Quan speak some more.

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
I'm sorry but I am sworn to kenshi, nothing is more badass than a blind swordsman who has telekinetic powers and has a sword that carries the souls of his ancestors.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I think all Brotherhood Of Shadow members would be doing themselves a disservice not at least having a pocket Quan.

I hope he's OP as fuck.

Northern Slasher

Heads or Tails X
Why does it feel like i'm the only one hyped for the Warlock variation? For me personally i'm going to LOVE having those tools for dealing with the most annoying players (zoners) online.

Aramonde

Noob
Why does it feel like i'm the only one hyped for the Warlock variation? For me personally i'm going to LOVE having those tools for dealing with the most annoying players (zoners) online.
I'm most excited for warlock. It seems more tourney players dont see much in Warlock. But im a filthy casual though :D

sIllverback

Lin Kuei Grandmaster
While I, for one, am excited for Warlock the most, I'll be using Sorcerer in fights where I'm competing seriously. Honestly, I may even give Summoner a good lab session. Playing MK9 again while waiting for MKX has me gravitating towards Quan Chi again. I already know I want to second him, but the question I'm struggling with internally is if I finally drop Sub Zero as a main and give Quan the (rightful?) seat on the throne. 2 DAYS CANT GO BY FAST ENOUGH.

Northern Slasher

Heads or Tails X
While I, for one, am excited for Warlock the most, I'll be using Sorcerer in fights where I'm competing seriously. Honestly, I may even give Summoner a good lab session. Playing MK9 again while waiting for MKX has me gravitating towards Quan Chi again. I already know I want to second him, but the question I'm struggling with internally is if I finally drop Sub Zero as a main and give Quan the (rightful?) seat on the throne. 2 DAYS CANT GO BY FAST ENOUGH.
The thing I hate about maiming Scorpion or Sub is for the the first like year you'll have more mirrors than anything else. Just do yourself a favor and adopt Quan :) I just don't think Warlock has been given a chance.. How extensively has it been tested and discovered to be written off by the majority so early?

ENDeverMORE

The incredible introvert
I know I am loyal to Quan, but for the first few months, I'm going to learn Shinnok. I haven't looked at any tech or b&bs or anything, and I want to see how well I can get with a character by myself, and what stuff I can find in practice and blah blah blah.
I will re join Quan-team after I have served Shinnok well enough, and I will stick with him and main him along side our other overlord :D
I <3 The Nether Realm

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I know I am loyal to Quan, but for the first few months, I'm going to learn Shinnok. I haven't looked at any tech or b&bs or anything, and I want to see how well I can get with a character by myself, and what stuff I can find in practice and blah blah blah.
I will re join Quan-team after I have served Shinnok well enough, and I will stick with him and main him along side our other overlord :D
I <3 The Nether Realm
Don't. Stick with Quan, you'll realise how much you love him once you try Shinnok.

ENDeverMORE

The incredible introvert
Don't. Stick with Quan, you'll realise how much you love him once you try Shinnok.
Unlike you I don't really care if my main is a shitter, so long as I like the character I will main them.
Hell even if Cassie orJacqui was basically an instant win if you picked them, I wouldn't because I really dislike them.
PS I have it