What's new

General/Other - Quan Chi Who will swear allegiance to our beloved overlord?

ENDeverMORE

The incredible introvert
I am sworn to follow Quan, I think it´s safe to say Dink and Soup will be at my side. High tier or low tier, we play him because he´s got moxie. He´s all class, and us mainers of the Cheese are all about class.

Don´t bother with "He looks good, I´m gonna check him out." We are not interested in you weaklings and your petty casual interest. Sign here to pledge your soul to Quan.
I ENDeverMORE give my soul in service to the mighty Quan Chi!

callMEcrazy

Alone is where to find me.
I pledged my allegiance to Quan a long time ago, back when I first started playing Mk4. He was my first pick in Mk9 as always and I tried my best to main him but for some reason Sektor slid into that spot. My guess is it had something to do with Quan's play style not suiting me and Sektor's suiting me perfectly. But nevertheless, my loyalty to Quan the character never wavered. I shall play Mkx as Quan Chi. :D

macro

Eezeepeezee
Well my fellow Quan Chi partners, i look forward to mastering and sharing all the tech we come up with.
Plus for the future, good luck in all tournaments you enter with the mighty overlord Quan Chi.

ENDeverMORE

The incredible introvert
I wonder if more netherrealm aligned characters will be playable. They'll be added to the 'other characters I mess with while maining Quan' list.

LordBison

My Psycho Power knows no limits!
I pledge my allegiance to our dark leader Quan Chi. I have always loved playing as the bad guy in a majority of games and when you give someone the ability to rip a leg off with endless amounts of blood and beat the pulp out of someone with it for an infinite amount of time.....come on now.

Insuperable

My mom tells me I'm pretty
Why is there no Quan Chi general discussion thread?

When it's made it should just be called "Woolay!".

I did make one. It was closed immediately by Storms.
"Let's not start this shit again, please. I know we're all excited about Quan but one word threads are against our sites rules. Thanks" - Storms

Last edited:

Macdaddy

STEAM: Bloodychaos2 XBOX: Macdaddy256969
I am sworn to follow Quan, I think it´s safe to say Dink and Soup will be at my side. High tier or low tier, we play him because he´s got moxie. He´s all class, and us mainers of the Cheese are all about class.

Don´t bother with "He looks good, I´m gonna check him out." We are not interested in you weaklings and your petty casual interest. Sign here to pledge your soul to Quan.

Under_The_Mayo
Shujinkydink
Insuperable
Goldy
CyborgSupes
RelaxedState
DraculLa
Dr Jackal
mkfaoz
Ray'sGoodLiquor
ColdBoreMK23
@Hidan ?
Smugleaf
Macro
ENDeverMORE
snort
LordBison
Whwhyyy do I always choose the same char as @Under_The_Mayo
EDIT: I swear allegiance to the cheeser. Cant resist that woolay and the swag from the portal variation.

Last edited: