What's new

Who is the hardest and/or most technical character to use?

You know how you always hear that Superman is braindead and OP, what about the other side of that coin? Who do you think takes the most skill/hardest character to use?

IMO (I could be 100% wrong, just how I feel) ZOD and Sinestro are definitely up there because it to me (unlike other chars) it seems like you have to work so hard to win.

With ZOD you have to always try and get your trait out and do ground laser mix-ups in order to get your grab to land. Plus I feel like Zod's combos and strings are very strange. Then with Sinestro you are constantly trying to build your trait.

What about Lex or Joker?

Just looking for some input from others on this.

AK Pig Of The Hut
WoundCowboy
Cat
NY_Jailhouse
THTB
rev0lver

JSF

Waiting for Injustice 3
i dont think Zod's that hard he does have some difficult combos but some easy 1 bar 40% ones too, his trait is hard to get out and use effectively though

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Well! Zatanna is being the most difficult for me....
* Plenty of bad/even match ups
* she has no easy match up, literally no easy match up (Maybe Lobo)
* Her options are so much
* Her set ups need a brain to be performed
* You must be SO strategical with her
* Your meter management must be pretty, pretty solid

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Execution wise there is nothing hard about this game at all. A couple hours in practice maybe a day or two and you will be good to go.

Characters who require setups are more difficult to play simply because you have to be ready for any situation.

Additionally, characters that have more lopsided matches than not are probably going to be more difficult than characters who have no bad MUs.

CHAINSAW305

Jus chill'n
Execution wise there is nothing hard about this game at all. A couple hours in practice maybe a day or two and you will be good to go.

Characters who require setups are more difficult to play simply because you have to be ready for any situation.

Additionally, characters that have more lopsided matches than not are probably going to be more difficult than characters who have no bad MUs.
DAMN YOUR KOOOOOOLLLL!!!!!:coffee:

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
DAMN YOUR KOOOOOOLLLL!!!!!:coffee:
Sorry. If you want to see what real execution barriers are try playing anime games or even Capcom games.

NRS games have always had low levels of execution compared to other fighters. I personally like this as it forces players to focus more on developing MUs and fundamentals then spending weeks in practice mode trying to master one frame links.

CHAINSAW305

Jus chill'n
Sorry. If you want to see what real execution barriers are try playing anime games or even Capcom games.

NRS games have always had low levels of execution compared to other fighters. I personally like this as it forces players to focus more on developing MUs and fundamentals then spending weeks in practice mode trying to master one frame links.
I like all fighting games man.:coffee:

So do I.

Saying NRS games have a low execution barrier doesnt take anything away from the players, it just means that they have a lot of game specific knowledge along with fundamentals.

That being said, even the easiest of combos can be harder to do under pressure. So there is that.
I agree with this because in Capcom games (street fighter 4 series), the one-frame links are so difficult that it almost forces players to get a stick because there are easier methods for hitting them. In NRS games none of this exists. This is why at Injustice/MK9 tournaments, many more people play on pad vs joystick.

CHAINSAW305

Jus chill'n
So do I.

Saying NRS games have a low execution barrier doesnt take anything away from the players, it just means that they have a lot of game specific knowledge along with fundamentals.

That being said, even the easiest of combos can be harder to do under pressure. So there is that.
I completely agree!
btw I was jus kiddin when I said that:D lol!

CHAINSAW305

Jus chill'n
I agree with this because in Capcom games (street fighter 4 series), the one-frame links are so difficult that it almost forces players to get a stick because there are easier methods for hitting them. In NRS games none of this exists. This is why at Injustice/MK9 tournaments, many more people play on pad vs joystick.
Idk about that... I feel both games can be difficult to execute at times. Imo it's easier to play a Capcom game or any other. Idk why this is but with me NRS games are harder to execute.