What's new

Who is the hardest and/or most technical character to use?

ryublaze

Noob
The answer is Deathstroke. You can't even activate trait in a real match without getting hit and you have to learn all of these lame interactable combos and setups.

Zatanna, she have to think too much, with martian manhunter the same.
For my these 2 are the most difficult and technical character, and the most easy and op, obviously, f23man and divekickman

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
3rd time i've seen this type of thread already. oh well, the answer is the same. Batgirl
Can I ask why you think this is the case?

Batgirl really isn't that hard to learn. Her execution is pretty standard, her footsie game isn't that difficult to grasp (spacing of b1, spacing of jump ins, learning anti-air ranges to punish with tele) and most of her damage comes from a brain-dead vortex.

Was this some trolling that I missed out on? Or are you being serious (not calling you out or anything, just genuinely curious).

Zatanna is by far the most technical character I have tried to play. All her damage revolves around setups, meter management is vital, the way you use her is different for every match, you need to learn all these different ways to use her tools and her execution for her most damaging combos is much more than other characters (etativel cancels and weird jump timings as well as small windows to hitconfirm certain things such as ji3, 223)

batgirl is insanely easy to use

The only thing difficult in this game execution wise is doing instant air fireballs and instant air dashes consistently
Combo execution is a joke

Most difficult setup characters are joker, lex, zod probably zatanna

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
batgirl is insanely easy to use

The only thing difficult in this game execution wise is doing instant air fireballs and instant air dashes consistently
Combo execution is a joke

Most difficult setup characters are joker, lex, zod probably zatanna
Exactly what I was saying... that's why I'm confused as to why people are saying batgirl is hard to use/learn.

Zatanna, Lobo, Shazam, Flash and Ares are the most difficult for me. I main MMH and he isn't that hard to use.. Only thing difficult with MMH is landing a b3 after db1 (Mb) online.