What's new

Who Do You Think The Next Character Revealed Will Be?

The next character revealed will be...

• Total voters

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Let us make a wager just for fun and keep the blood pumping, who do you think is going to be revealed real soon?

The votes are hidden, so don't hold yourself up. My money is on a returning character.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
maybe a returning one, since majority in E3 were from newcomers, so, perhaps we'll see old school MK char this time .... the question is .... who's next ? :D

I think they will show off Reptile sooner or later ....

E

Eldriken

I voted a returning character. They showed some new characters to generate hype, so they'll likely show another returning character to generate even more hype.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
So many people coming in here probably think you're actually going to tell us who the next character to be revealed will be.

Disappointed customer #1

E

Eldriken

So many people coming in here probably think you're actually going to tell us who the next character to be revealed will be.

Disappointed customer #1
I kinda figured it wasn't that type of topic due to the "..." at the end. *shrug*

Mattman

Warlock Nerd
im hoping for Reptile, but the first and only two returning characters they have announced so far have been ninjas, so i wouldnt be surprised if it was Raiden

Black Shroud

Formless Like Water
To me Raiden's design in MK9 was incredibly boring and his embarassed old man face didn't help. His MKDA/MKD designs were much better. Still I think they must introduce someone who does not belong to MK9 or Newcomers group, but to MK4-MKA group. I would root for Fujin.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
I voted for returned one, but I feel that there will probably mix of new and returning ones, at least one of each. We'll see though.