What's new

Who Do You Think The Next Character Revealed Will Be?

The next character revealed will be...

• Total voters

eddsol

Noob
I think it will be someone who was in mortal kombat 9.
male
who was introduced as DLC
Rain or Kenshi

Last edited:
Michael Jackson? :DOGE
YES!!!!!

VARIATIONS:

THRILLER: A nod to Zombie Liu Kang , adapts all his moves.
BAD: A melee/physical attack fighting style.
SMOOTH: A 10-0 MU against Cassie/Johnnie as he is invulnerable to crouch attacks because of his special "crouch block".
Rumors say he's gonna be a "Hat Tier" along with Raiden and KL for the first few months.

Last edited:

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
This is going to be one of MK4 char or some other one....
Maybe someone from Lin quai xD Cyrax perhaps......the EVO champion ::)

NorCalSamurai

Bacon Lettuce Tomato
If I don't hear a confirmation or denial of Fujin soon, I'm gonna lose my shit. Speculating on a main that might not make the game is not fun.

The only character I'm really interested in that's been revealed is Cassie. And she's kinda just my "You had a shitty Sonya in MK9, but she was fun to play, so why not?" character.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Returning character, I think it will be Ermac but hope for Reptile (in human disguise like in V the tv series).

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Looking at this:
https://twitter.com/noobde/status/480043783795384320
I think these are the key words: "canon copy". So is a char that is canon to the story or it is a copy of a char that is canon to the story, or is a char that is canon to the story and has copy like special moves, so it is Shang Tsun ... or maybe Noob saibot :confused:. It also says it's a canon monochrome printer, so maybe it is Chrome :confused:. I don't know wth I'm talking about.

eddsol

Noob
Tanya, Smoke or Reptile my guess
If tanya makes it to MKX i don't care who else makes it.
but my favorites are
Shinnok
raiden
these two have an interesting relationship.
why can't they have what scorpion and subzero have?

Tanya's and jade's rivalry made me tired, I hope she gets a new and more exciting enemy.

RHCP

Noob
It's going to be Rain. I hope so anyways. Liu Kang, Sonya, and Rain are my three favorites and it's looking slim for Sonya LOL

eddsol

Noob
I a sure that the way that they will introduce the new charters is a small trailer of scorpion or subzero fighting them or
An old character fighting a returning character or new ones

PaletteSwap

Misanthropiate
Looking at this:
https://twitter.com/noobde/status/480043783795384320
I think these are the key words: "canon copy". So is a char that is canon to the story or it is a copy of a char that is canon to the story, or is a char that is canon to the story and has copy like special moves, so it is Shang Tsun ... or maybe Noob saibot :confused:. It also says it's a canon monochrome printer, so maybe it is Chrome :confused:. I don't know wth I'm talking about.
Oh man...

I'm guessing he means Noob Saibot, but he could be talking about smoke too. Maybe even cyber smoke.

Shit, I just realized what it is. Canon (ball), eye (laser) mono CHROME (faceplate). It's Kano!

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
There's no hype in revealing a new character without a returning character alongside the reveal.

Imagine a new FG with character reveals like:

"Get hype for Assassin! He's a ninja who uses a sword and teleports! GET HYPE!!"

Nobody cares, no one knows who Assassin is, he has no backstory.
This is true...

if all MKX would have shown was ferra/torr and d'vorah... I woulda just went... "meh" and not cared. Scorpion and Sub Zero made it hype for me.

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
I think we are going to get a returning and new character at the same reveal.

If they release two characters a month it will hit just about right up to release, if the game releases in April.

I wish it was Drahmin, but i KNOW it shall not be.
So i hope it's Reptile, who is an actually popular character, that was left alive in the Massacre that was MK9's story, so he has a high chance of making it in.