What's new

What is Wrong With These People!? - The U.S. Politics Discussion Thread

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I don't believe in all of it, but it talks about a lot of facts. Like I said before, do your research on things. Look into the stuff that you might find stupid or unbelievable. I can tell we look at things very differently and our interest in things are also very different.
Yes, I have looked into the Zeitgeist films many times. I don't just sit there and accuse people of being wrong just because it seems that way. What is in those films are not "facts".

Wait now i kind of want to talk about conspiracy theories just so I can blow people up. This got me too excited.
Good lets talk. Before we get into conspiracy theories, I have a question for you. Did you know the Golf of Tonkin incident was a lie, also did you know that was the incident that got us into the Vietnam war?

Edit: Before we go any further, are you willing to accept documented fact?

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
How can the democratic process advance if we are being striped of our freedoms? Here read this if you ever get a chance, its the American constitution(The Supreme law of the land). There's not much more I can say if you don't understand this document first. http://constitutionus.com/#x1
Tell me what specific freedoms you are referring to so I can provide the appropriate response. As I stated, I don't agree with human rights abuses by the government and things like the Patriot Act, but I do believe in social programs and regulation of businesses and the economy.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Good lets talk. Before we get into conspiracy theories, I have a question for you. Did you know the Golf of Tonkin incident was a lie, also did you know that was the incident that got us into the Vietnam war?

Edit: Before we go any further, are you willing to accept documented fact?
Yes I have accepted this as fact since I first read about it. It seems pretty clear to me. If not a total lie at least a gross distortion of the truth.

Tell me what specific freedoms you are referring to so I can provide the appropriate response. As I stated, I don't agree with human rights abuses by the government and things like the Patriot Act, but I do believe in social programs and regulation of businesses and the economy.
You seem to know about the Patriot Act, but do you know about any other acts that strip Americans of their freedoms? I ask this cuz I'm trying to get a feel of how much you research things or if you only guided by the main stream media.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
You seem to know about the Patriot Act, but do you know about any other acts that strip Americans of their freedoms? I ask this cuz I'm trying to get a feel of how much you research things or if you only guided by the main stream media.
I don't know why you're making the assumption that I'm getting all my information from the mainstream media. I live in a college dorm and don't have TV access. I follow politics and news very closely though, and whenever I hear about something happening I look into it. Hell, I probably visit AboveTopSecret more than anything else just because they have interesting stuff there that I want to look into.

edit: and to answer your question, yes, such as the recent NDAA

Yes I have accepted this as fact since I first read about it. It seems pretty clear to me. If not a total lie at least a gross distortion of the truth.
Ok since you read about it then you that the incident never took place, and we went to war over a lie. Did you know that that the Vietnam war cost the American tax payer $584 billion and 68,000 American lives? If the people that run our government were able to lie to us then, what makes you think that they wouldn't do it again? Why is it so far fetched to doubt what your government tells you if they are willing to do things like that. The American public has a history of being oppose to wars, but in order to change their minds some thing had to motivate them. Have you ever heard of the P.N.A.C agreement?

Edit: I wasn't assuming that all you watch is the main stream media, I was just trying to get a feel of where you get your info from and how accurate and detailed it is. Basically I wanted to know if your brain washed or not. Its extremely difficult to talk to a closed minded person who won't accept actual facts. I'm not saying that you are but once I recognize that quality in a person, I rather not continue.

These are confessions directly from the gunner who fired the shots and was in charge of their sonar equipment.

Yes, I have looked into the Zeitgeist films many times. I don't just sit there and accuse people of being wrong just because it seems that way. What is in those films are not "facts".
I've tried looking up the religious part of the film but can't find enough info to back up its claims. Also some of the older historical documents are hard to find.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
If the people that run our government were able to lie to us then, what makes you think that they wouldn't do it again? Why is it so far fetched to doubt what your government tells you if they are willing to do things like that.
First of all, that comes from a misinterpretation of what happened. The evidence points to a small group in the military faking this event and/or distorting what happened to cover their mistakes. The government was likely deceived themselves into going into war. Secondly, it's not that it can't happen, it's that you need reasonable evidence to make such claims when there would be a more obvious proof.

Have you ever heard of the P.N.A.C agreement?
Yes, but until a connection is found between PNAC and 9/11 (I'm going to assume this is where you're going with this), I'm not going to believe one just because it sounds sinister. The only actual power of the PNAC extended as far as the collaboration between politicians that have worked with them.

I've tried looking up the religious part of the film but can't find enough info to back up its claims. Also some of the older historical documents are hard to find.
The religion part is probably the worst. As a strong atheist myself, it is almost embarrassing. Most of what is said there is made up. Like, they say "look how closely the story of Horus resembles the story of Jesus" and proceed to drastically alter the actual story of Horus. But these things extend to the 9/11 part, too.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Hey Dan lol, nice one!!! Only one video though? hmm, there's several videos showing how liberals argue, think etc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=6IqYTocWPNQ

Enjoy! :)

MKF30 are you serious? "I really believe liberals don't understand the concept of the American flag or what patriotism is...."

All liberals are not the same and neither are all conservatives, the level of ignorance being displayed is shocking to me....

There's not one true set way to be an American, we're a republican style democracy for a reason.

Below the lines is not directed at anyone in particular.​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My political leanings are Libertarian, it's a blend of liberal and conservative viewpoints.

Dogma and blind loyalty to party politics and to one linear ideology has been rampant in the United States for too long.

Our politics is disgraceful...people in this country vote for people based on how much they pray, go to church and other private matter shenanigans that have no place in politics and aren't relevant to running the country correctly.

So many people want to invade and dislike Iran( both politicians and the public), asserting that they're a "religious theocracy", a "threat" and not "free" yet almost 50% of the country seems to want religion to dominate politics and encourages it from politicians from the way they vote.
Not all dude, just so that you understand more so of what I mean, just the radical ones or ones I seem to run into so far in life...it's not ignorance, since you're misunderstanding my point I'm saying from my personal experience to be more specific...you see religion and politics should be separated to begin with, but sadly they're merged with certain "topics" as you know. Sadly, no matter if we help them or not Iran that part of the world will always have chaos, war etc they've had religious wars for years, decades...it really is sad.

When I registered dude, I was an independent and still for the most part. Most kids just leaned left and some right, I chose not to lean either way but to do my own research and over time I've just found myself being more in the middle, little conservative, some libertarian and like 0% liberal. Everyone's different, we all have a right to our opinion and view points. It just so happens most people on this site I've noticed happen to be more liberal then anything else. I'm kind of used to that though...

LesMore, it's sad that you can't see past the brainwashing the liberal agenda has done to you dude...did you not watch the video? There's tons of them on youtube, slow motion, with her clearly saying "all this for a damn flag" and Obama nodding in a mocking fashion...You know what, I won't force facts onto you I've come to realize most liberals I encounter tend to deny it or just don't want to hear a different perspective so I'll just let you believe what you wish ok dude. Cheers.

Oh btw, actually for you and anyone else who thinks there's no such thing as "liberal extremists" you're heavily mistaken.

People in Oakland protestors? NY Wall Street Protestors? all liberal extremists causing mayhem and destruction. Plus, read these...I'm pretty sure throwing rocks, burning cars, bottles etc is an act of extreme violence to get a point across...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/apr/28/angry-hateful-violent-extremist-liberals/

http://pkpolitics.com/discuss/topic/what-is-liberal-extremist

Conservative vet attacked badly with hot coffee by radical liberal...
http://www.frugal-cafe.com/public_html/frugal-blog/frugal-cafe-blogzone/2010/09/29/violence-hatred-and-thuggery-by-liberal-extremists-against-conservatives-so-wheres-the-media-video/

So yeah, happy to answer your question Les Mans ;)

The only people still promoting these talking points is the right wing media themselves. Other than MSNBC (which isn't all liberal hosts), the other networks haven't showed liberal slant for over a decade. They're primarily focused on news reporting/documentary specials/interviews than opinion pieces. Fox is attacked on the internet because they say stupid shit and people look into what they said. Plus things like issued terms like "Obamacare" which Fox hosts were told to say instead of "public option" or "universal healthcare". And lol UPN just thought that was funny.
lol, the right wing media is one network...heavily outnumbered by the liberal left wing media like I said, CNN, MSNBC, etc. And btw, yes MSNBC is all liberal hosts...CNN is pretty liberal, did you not see that phony Ron paul video saying how "he's a neo nazi" just because of his foreign policies? A bit much...not to mention way off. Fox doesn't say stupid things anymore then MSNBC does, obviously you never heard of two clowns named Keith Obermann or Chris Matthews...they say far dumber things anyone on Fox has ever said. With one getting canned from his job a few times I might add, and another getting "thrills up his leg" for obama lol...yeah....Well, the liberals refer to Mitt's plan as "Romneycare" so it's ok for the libs to refer to conservatives with "insert name here" and care, but if someone says Obamacare that's wrong? hmmm ok, so how about radical liberal agenda by Obama care?

Right wing extremists have been a threat since the Oklahoma City Bombing, and not just in America (for example, the Norway attack last summer). Two years ago, a man flew a plane into an IRS building on principle of his conservative beliefs. It was all over the news until they found out he wasn't a Muslim or a Middle Easterner. Right-wingers were all over the internet supporting what he did at the time. There is also the plot by the Hutaree militia. The regular attacks/murders of abortion doctors and American muslims by right-wing extremists, while small-scale when considering individual attacks, constitutes terrorism by definition of the word. Here's a long list of right-wing terror attacks that have occurred since 1995: http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/publications/terror-from-the-right
Again, biased links much? I've read other stories from that site and clearly they're pro liberal...there are no right wing extremists, they're called conservatives and/or republicans is that like your way of trying to counter the whole radical liberal agenda? You want to talk extremists, look up muslim groups starting with ,Al-Qaeda homas etc and how about all the chaos the liberals have caused with protestors on wall street, causing businesses to die or get severly effected because nobody wanted to go there while they occupied the park on wall street? I live in NYC, believe me I know...I've known friends who worked there or around there, cops and people got hurt but you didn't hear that from the mainstream media now did you? Wonder why...and of course there's the whole protestors on the west coast now causing more harm then good...burning the flag, crapping on it, burning cars etc....Also, what about Obama releasing terror cells from G. Bay? You do realize these are the same guys who were apart of the 9/11 attacks right? He's also friends with radical islam leaders who hate us...yeah, I don't think the right wingers are to worry about, not even MSNBC reports that, they'd rather go after candidates family and such. Grasping at straws much?

The issue of the way we deal with terrorists is also very important. Right-wingers don't want to follow law and they want to racially profile and surveil Muslim-Americans. This is what violates the Constitution. I also find it funny how over 60% of the world's Muslim population lives East of Pakistan and aren't suspected at all (because they haven't done anything wrong to us). Islam isn't the problem here.
What are you talking about? They want to follow the law, you're acting as if the right wing are promoting super hero/vigilantes or something? lol the liberals are the ones who don't want to follow procedure, they want to "negotiate" with them or bow down to them. The right want to actually deal with them head on, what's wrong with that? Do you not think the world is better off with all radical terrorists dead or in jail? That doesn't violate the constitution at all, it's called national security. Obama is the one offering unconstitutional policies and even admitted himself several times he wants to "re-write" the constitution...really? lol I'm pretty sure most terrorists come from Islam, Iran etc that part of the world. So yeah they kind of are. They could come from Africa or Netherlands, whatever. If majority of something bad happens to factually come from a certain spot then that's just the way it is.

Also, you can't fight terrorism with a war like this. You can kill as many terrorists as you want but the ideology still thrives. All that is doing is making them want to fight us more. What we need to do is not give in to their demands, per se, but to understand why we were attacked and to logically recognize what we MIGHT have been doing something wrong in our foreign policy.
Oh yes, because negotiating with terrorists is so much better right? All that is doing is buying time and for them, they're thinking hmm good, we have no pressure on us from the usa, we can proceed with our terror plots in the future. Like I've said, they've attacked neutral or countries that weren't involved in hunting them just to prove a point....which is why they must be eliminated. You will always find the fight of good vs. evil in the world or someone's ideal followed by someone else, but this is just a fact of life. You can't have "100% peace" in the world, it's a pipe dream. You can have a world however that you can live in without fear however. They'll always want to fight us, which is why we'll always have to stand up to them. Might be doing wrong? So liberating people from a dictator and offering them a chance for democracy is something so wrong? Hunting terror cells down who happen to live in that part of the world is so wrong? I'll just say I disagree with you highly here..

Clinton actually DID go after bin Laden, it's not just playing Captain Hindsight here. He ordered a missile strike against his purported location (which nearly worked), and the RIGHT WING criticized him for trying to draw attention away from the Lewinsky scandal. I'd argue that the right-wing's focus on this scandal caused bin Laden to slip through our fingers more than Clinton did, as this was happening at the same time. An al-Qaeda affiliated group initially claimed responsibility for the Madrid bombing, but this was later proven to be false. France is not neutral as far as their relations with Israel go, Israel being the primary reason terrorism started in the Middle East and still is today. They have supported and financially aided their government since the 1960's.
Clinton didn't really go after Bin Laden at least not as hard as he could, all he did was get on his trail but had CHANCES to kill him and passed on ALL attempts. He blew up an aspirin factory(big whoop and had a chance to sniper OSB but passed) How is it the right wing or anyone who disagreed with Clinton then concerned about nailing OBL and Monica case the reason for Clinton screwing up on OSBL? That makes no sense....sorry, but I'm pretty sure Clinton was impeached and lied on Oath. Did you forget this? Lying in court=kind of a big deal, especially when it's your President. The world was only mocking us and laughing at us, call me crazy if you want but I'd rather be hated then laughed at any day...France has been neutral for the most part, they pulled out their troops when Bush was in against hunting terrorists, same with Spain, Italy etc, etc I'm not talking about financially supported, talking terrorists...and views on war. I'm pretty sure Al-Qaeda was responsible or played a role in the Spain bombing, even if they weren't "the same group" it was a radical terrorist group, that is a fact so same thing with a different name. Look, I'm all for short term war but the fact of the matter is he asked for it and we had reason to go in there. Now everyone says oh the whole WOMD etc, etc wasn't true...ok, then explain to me why Saddam procrastinated for 3 months+ and wouldn't just let our guys merely inspect his shit? Ever hear the saying "if you have nothing to fear, then you have nothing to hide" Well, Saddam did the polar opposite but of course the left won't for a second consider that he had anything moved or hidden...I mean, a week's time even few days is more then enough time to move out weapons or anything to another secure location, much less months...but whatever, I still say the world is better without Hussein and the mainstream liberal media didn't post the people dancing in the streets, tearing down his statue...they just reported the whole "oh we shouldn't have done that yadda, yadda, yadda.." Nobody truly has a "perfect" government or democracy but at least they have one now, doesn't that beat "do what I say or die" way of life?

They are leftist, but this specific article has nothing to do with politics. It is specifically about the issue of releasing the death pictures before the government announced that they wouldn't release them. It's not long and is a very good read.
I read it and several others from other sites, I still disagree with some of the reasoning but whatever. It is what it is, all I'm saying. I don't see what Obama was concerned about revealing more of OSB....a lot of people wanted to see more because of closure..

I'm well aware, but it's not just defense costs...taxes? lol well hey dude, most if not all conservatives want to LOWER taxes, it's the moderates and liberals who want to raise them constantly....because they think the government knows what to do with our money more then the people, right...Obama didn't cave to the right, he lied about what he'd do. He's nothing like the right, the polar opposite. He spent MORE then Bush ever did lol, as I've proved earlier in the links so I don't know what you're talking about here...Obamacare isn't done well actually, 50% of the country is against it, it's had a few appeal courts reject it saying it's very unconstitutional...

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2011-08-12/news/29910595_1_individual-mandate-frank-hull-health-insurance

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2011/08/appeals-court-finds-obamacare-unconstitutional/

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/08/12/us-usa-healthcare-idUSTRE77B4J320110812

BTW It's not religious sponsered medical centers, it's including church, temples and religious organizations in general....there was a huge outrage by Priests all over about it....is that what MSNBC is telling you? it's religious sponsored medical centers? ok...

Muslims have the same limitations and the same freedoms in public schools as Christians. Muslims already are paying tax dollars that fund subsidies for pork-producing facilities and for us to kill fellow Muslims and for us to spy on them.
Actually, there have been reported cases where Muslims have more rights to pray then Christians and Jews...but if you tell that to a Christian or Jew not to, it's perfectly fine?

http://dissentingdemocrat.wordpress.com/2012/02/14/public-schools-should-not-give-preferential-treatment-to-muslim-students/

That's not the only issue. Even adoption is not an option for some due to their life circumstances and cannot be carrying a child for nine months. If you're a crack addict and you get pregnant, I wouldn't want this person to have this child whether he/she was put up for adoption or not.
That's a mere excuse ^, if the woman is capable of having a baby without any health concerns to her as in "death" then she can have the baby, abortion more times then not is a mere cop out for having responsibility...why do you think the rise of teenage girls in general over the years have increased? They don't think nor take responsibility before spreading their legs...then want an easy way out for screwing up....Ok, well let me asking why the hell would you get pregnant if you're a crack addict? I wouldn't want to know this person in general or trust them with my pet, much less have a child...

Because maybe there are more important things on his mind and it was a standard slip-up? This whole issue was blown way out of proportion. When you have several huge world-changing things to deal with, you're not always thinking of the procedure you're supposed to follow in every moment. I can certainly point out many more times when Obama did have his hand over his heart.

And sure, post the videos.
My point is a slip up is tripping on TV, mispronouncing a word(which btw people judged Bush several times) when the reality is some people are just better speakers then others, still I give him more credit in the respect that at least he didn't rely on a teleprompter like Obama...but I won't rant on that..still I don't think it's asking much to put your hand over your heart for national anthem, I'm sure Obama could give the middle finger and libs would still say "hey it's his right, who cares"? I'll remember that next time I see Obama signs "joker" with facepaint and some liberal goes nuts over it or says "racism"! lol

I won't judge him for that alone, I disagree with him politically just saying he seemed reluctant to do so or he's just that ignorant about the national anthem?

Ok, you asked me to find/post vids of Michelle or Barack showing signs of hating America? Ok.

Obama saying Nazi's are like America today...

Oh and love how Obama got elected, everytime I need a good laugh I just watch this video :)

rev0lver

Come On Die Young

Espio

Kokomo
Every political ideology has extremists I can post example of crazy Jews, Muslims, Christians, Hindus, Republicans, Democrats, Atheists, etc etc. The only thing being proven is that everyone's crazy.....:cool:.

Not all dude, just so that you understand more so of what I mean, just the radical ones or ones I seem to run into so far in life...it's not ignorance, since you're misunderstanding my point I'm saying from my personal experience to be more specific...you see religion and politics should be separated to begin with, but sadly they're merged with certain "topics" as you know. Sadly, no matter if we help them or not Iran that part of the world will always have chaos, war etc they've had religious wars for years, decades...it really is sad.

When I registered dude, I was an independent and still for the most part. Most kids just leaned left and some right, I chose not to lean either way but to do my own research and over time I've just found myself being more in the middle, little conservative, some libertarian and like 0% liberal. Everyone's different, we all have a right to our opinion and view points. It just so happens most people on this site I've noticed happen to be more liberal then anything else. I'm kind of used to that though...
I spent a lot of my childhood being insulted and degraded with racial remarks, I don't just presume people from said race are the same and don't refer to them as, "this group is like this", personal experience is not an excuse to hold views that are negative and dismissive of people in general, judge people on an individual basis, otherwise the motivation is simplistic contempt. I love everyone because hate is a poison and treat people on an individual basis(not saying you hate anything).

I'm going to give you something to think about, Europe spent many centuries in the dark ages and in religious wars with each other, and Mesopotamia and the Middle East were thriving and progressive....does this sound familiar to what's going on now?

The roles have reversed, that is all.

People moderate with time, education, technology, etc. Europe used to be dominated by similar extreme religious and theocratic institutions, that has radically changed centuries later.

If the global powers got out of Asia and The Middle East, that would help too, but the global powers spend money and use miltiary forces to help keep dictators in power (Russia, China, The United States, France, The United Kingdom) as the main offenders.

If people want the Middle East to grow and mature in a positive way, leave them alone, Europe turned out fine after having religious wars, church domination, and the dark ages of ignorance. The most the world should do is share knowledge, provide charity for natural diasters, and things that any human would appreciate happening to them, keep the bases, the funding of regimes, and other shady policies out of it.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
\lol, the right wing media is one network...heavily outnumbered by the liberal left wing media like I said, CNN, MSNBC, etc. And btw, yes MSNBC is all liberal hosts...CNN is pretty liberal, did you not see that phony Ron paul video saying how "he's a neo nazi" just because of his foreign policies?
What? The only thing I could find is someone being interviewed and stating how neo nazi groups have previously fundraised for him. CNN has some liberal hosts, but their programming is NOT about opinion. I find it funny too how The Daily Show has supported Ron Paul faaaaarrr more than Fox has. And are you really going to call Joe Scarborough a liberal?

The only time when I see CNN hosts really expressing something opinionated is when it really calls for it, like here:

Well, the liberals refer to Mitt's plan as "Romneycare"
This was done in parody of "Obamacare".

so how about radical liberal agenda by Obama care?
I would hardly characterize this as "radical liberal". He instituted a very weak public healthcare policy to appease the other side while still getting some of what he wants.

Again, biased links much? I've read other stories from that site and clearly they're pro liberal...there are no right wing extremists, they're called conservatives and/or republicans is that like your way of trying to counter the whole radical liberal agenda?
Wait.... what? I can't even take you seriously here. I can go and find a news report for EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF THAT LIST. The Southern Poverty Law Center monitors and fights against hate groups, they aren't some liberal media site. Are you really going to try to argue against the widespread existence of right-wing terrorism? I find that not just illogical, but very disrespectful to those who have been killed or otherwise affected by it.

how about all the chaos the liberals have caused with protestors on wall street, causing businesses to die or get severly effected because nobody wanted to go there while they occupied the park on wall street? I live in NYC, believe me I know...I've known friends who worked there or around there, cops and people got hurt but you didn't hear that from the mainstream media now did you?
You're going to associate Occupy Wall Street with terrorism now? Really?

Also, what about Obama releasing terror cells from G. Bay? You do realize these are the same guys who were apart of the 9/11 attacks right?
We released a guy in exchange for the release of hostages. And no, nothing to do with the 9/11 attacks. Many people in Gitmo shouldn't even be there. People have been detained there for years without any evidence of wrongdoing. Some people have been eventually released because we finally acknowledged that they are innocent, and it goes under the radar of the media.

He's also friends with radical islam leaders who hate us...
Name them.

What are you talking about? They want to follow the law, you're acting as if the right wing are promoting super hero/vigilantes or something?
They want to racially profile, illegally detain middle-easterners and pass them off as PoW's when it's not the case, and invade the privacy of Muslim-Americans under the guise of national defense.

lol the liberals are the ones who don't want to follow procedure, they want to "negotiate" with them or bow down to them. The right want to actually deal with them head on, what's wrong with that?
I believe Dancock had a nice list of terrorists killed under the Obama administration so far. Who are we bowing down to? We've done nothing to actually negotiate, only to pull back from our failed operations that have done nothing but increased chaos. The right want to deal with them head on by breaking the law as I stated above.

Obama is the one offering unconstitutional policies and even admitted himself several times he wants to "re-write" the constitution...really?
Be more specific with what you're talking about here.

lol I'm pretty sure most terrorists come from Islam, Iran etc that part of the world. So yeah they kind of are. They could come from Africa or Netherlands, whatever. If majority of something bad happens to factually come from a certain spot then that's just the way it is.
This is just showing your ignorance. Islam isn't a part of the world. Iran? What? They're not even arabs and haven't attacked us at all. Middle-Easterners make us anxious, but what were the races of the failed plane terror attackers post-9/11? Oh yeah, Nigerian and British-Jamaican.

All that is doing is buying time and for them, they're thinking hmm good, we have no pressure on us from the usa, we can proceed with our terror plots in the future.
Once again, they're attacking us because of our foreign policy. The same foreign policy that has met widespread non-violent criticism, and rightfully so. When we're not supporting Israel, they wouldn't even care to attack us. Our policies should have been changed long before the attacks.

Like I've said, they've attacked neutral or countries that weren't involved in hunting them just to prove a point....which is why they must be eliminated.
Do I have to state again that France wasn't neutral and the Madrid bombing wasn't an organized terror attack?

all he did was get on his trail but had CHANCES to kill him and passed on ALL attempts.
Like when he bombed a camp OBL was at and missed him by only a couple hours? If you're referring to Sudan's "offer" to give us OBL a couple years earlier, that didn't actually happen. That's purely right-wing propaganda. It wouldn't have even mattered as we wouldn't have had grounds to detain him.

How is it the right wing or anyone who disagreed with Clinton then concerned about nailing OBL and Monica case the reason for Clinton screwing up on OSBL? That makes no sense....sorry, but I'm pretty sure Clinton was impeached and lied on Oath. Did you forget this? Lying in court=kind of a big deal, especially when it's your President.
They claimed he was trying to get OBL to divert attention away from the scandal, which was the biggest media story of the time. I'm surprised you think a sex scandal was more important than killing bin Laden now.

France has been neutral for the most part, they pulled out their troops when Bush was in against hunting terrorists
Who's talking about the Bush era? Do you still not understand why these terrorists don't like us?

I'm pretty sure Al-Qaeda was responsible or played a role in the Spain bombing, even if they weren't "the same group" it was a radical terrorist group, that is a fact so same thing with a different name.
No, they were not. It doesn't become fact just because you keep repeating it. It wasn't even a group. The evidence points to a loose collaboration between amateur extremists without an agenda in mind.

ok, then explain to me why Saddam procrastinated for 3 months+ and wouldn't just let our guys merely inspect his shit? Ever hear the saying "if you have nothing to fear, then you have nothing to hide" Well, Saddam did the polar opposite but of course the left won't for a second consider that he had anything moved or hidden...I mean, a week's time even few days is more then enough time to move out weapons or anything to another secure location, much less months...
Because Iraq was an independent country and didn't want to be policed by outside forces. Say things were reversed, and Iraq wanted to inspect American facilities? We would just be like "lolno. gtfo". We can't just say "well, we have this flimsy evidence that they're doing something we don't agree with but they won't let us go look at their shit, let's invade them without approval".

I still say the world is better without Hussein
I agree, but that doesn't justify why we were there.
Nobody truly has a "perfect" government or democracy but at least they have one now, doesn't that beat "do what I say or die" way of life?
Not by the way we did it. Look at Libya.
I'm well aware, but it's not just defense costs. lol well hey dude, most if not all conservatives want to LOWER taxes, it's the moderates and liberals who want to raise them constantly....because they think the government knows what to do with our money more then the people, right...
Yes. This is why I agree with the democrats on taxes. And it might as well be just the defense costs. We're spending FAAAAARRRRR more on "defense" than the next highest country on the list of military spending. We could be saving the costs of entire government departments just by cutting a fraction of the defense budget.

Obama didn't cave to the right
Except when he continued the tax breaks.

Obamacare isn't done well actually, 50% of the country is against it, it's had a few appeal courts reject it saying it's very unconstitutional...
Public support has nothing to do with its effectiveness. I already stated I think the healthcare plan is too soft. Also, you realize you're forced to buy insurance to drive a car, right? Where is the conservative uproar over that? The only supposedly unconstitutional aspect of this is the "forcing" part. In actuality, it's just preventing people from being freeriders when they get sick and have to go to the hospital. Romney did this same thing without the uproar. I wonder why?
BTW It's not religious sponsered medical centers, it's including church, temples and religious organizations in general....there was a huge outrage by Priests all over about it....is that what MSNBC is telling you? it's religious sponsored medical centers? ok...
First of all, why do you act like I sit here and watch MSNBC all day? I don't even have TV access here. I stated this when discussing with Shory. And to get to your point, yes it is. The other part of the mandate allows for employees of religious centers to have access to it, but this is NOT done by the employers, it is done by the insurance companies. It requires the employers to include it in their insurance policies, but not to pay for it themselves. The outrage by priests is just outrage by priests. My point still stands about nearly half the country having similar mandates before this, 6 of them being governed by a Republican.

Actually, there have been reported cases where Muslims have more rights to pray then Christians and Jews...but if you tell that to a Christian or Jew not to, it's perfectly fine?
They are allowed to pray just as Christians are allowed to pray. No one's telling anyone to not pray, but it's a different case when, as a common example, a high school team does a group prayer before a game. The difference is public/group displays of it. Muslims are a unique group because their religion requires prayer be done at certain times of the day.
That's a mere excuse ^, if the woman is capable of having a baby without any health concerns to her as in "death" then she can have the baby, abortion more times then not is a mere cop out for having responsibility...
I hear this all the time but do you have actual statistics showing that more often than not, abortion is done just because they don't want responsibility, or are you merely making assumptions? Why is she forced to have the baby anyway? The level of sentience of a human fetus is much less than that of a pig. The only argument for why this life must be preserved is the trivial human connection.

Ok, well let me asking why the hell would you get pregnant if you're a crack addict? I wouldn't want to know this person in general or trust them with my pet, much less have a child...
Why are you focusing on the mother? My concern would be for how this child would turn out. You can't just say "hey crack addicts, don't get pregnant". The world doesn't work like that.

My point is a slip up is tripping on TV, mispronouncing a word(which btw people judged Bush several times) when the reality is some people are just better speakers then others, still I give him more credit in the respect that at least he didn't rely on a teleprompter like Obama...but I won't rant on that..still I don't think it's asking much to put your hand over your heart for national anthem, I'm sure Obama could give the middle finger and libs would still say "hey it's his right, who cares"? I'll remember that next time I see Obama signs "joker" with facepaint and some liberal goes nuts over it or says "racism"! lol
Once again, I'm sure I can show you many more videos with Obama's hand over his heart, before and after this took place. The difference between Obama and Bush is that Bush didn't only use bad grammar and made-up words, but just said blatantly stupid shit, and the grace with which he covers up his mistakes ("fool me once, shame on you, fool me, you can't get fooled again" being my favorite).

(Obama videos)
1. I see you've once again just been shown something, said "damn, these liberals", and didn't look into it. This has already been disproven. She didn't say "all this over a damn flag".

2. ....what exactly is the problem with this?

3. This type of speech is used all the time, and especially by the far right, mind you. The number of Obama-Hitler connections made by conservative commentators in the past few years has to be in the thousands.

MKF30

Every political ideology has extremists I can post example of crazy Jews, Muslims, Christians, Hindus, Republicans, Democrats, Atheists, etc etc. The only thing being proven is that everyone's crazy.....:cool:.

I spent a lot of my childhood being insulted and degraded with racial remarks, I don't just presume people from said race are the same and don't refer to them as, "this group is like this", personal experience is not an excuse to hold views that are negative and dismissive of people in general, judge people on an individual basis, otherwise the motivation is simplistic contempt. I love everyone because hate is a poison and treat people on an individual basis(not saying you hate anything).

I'm going to give you something to think about, Europe spent many centuries in the dark ages and in religious wars with each other, and Mesopotamia and the Middle East were thriving and progressive....does this sound familiar to what's going on now?

The roles have reversed, that is all.

People moderate with time, education, technology, etc. Europe used to be dominated by similar extreme religious and theocratic institutions, that has radically changed centuries later.

If the global powers got out of Asia and The Middle East, that would help too, but the global powers spend money and use miltiary forces to help keep dictators in power (Russia, China, The United States, France, The United Kingdom) as the main offenders.

If people want the Middle East to grow and mature in a positive way, leave them alone, Europe turned out fine after having religious wars, church domination, and the dark ages of ignorance. The most the world should do is share knowledge, provide charity for natural diasters, and things that any human would appreciate happening to them, keep the bases, the funding of regimes, and other shady policies out of it.
I'm not using Personal experience isn't an excuse, it's a logical basis/assessment being as how it's a good element to judge off of...I'm also not exactly a kid, I'm not the oldest on this site but I sure as hell ain't the youngest lol. I've been around long enough to realize patterns with certain groups or ideals and you're right, nobody is perfect but that still doesn't justify certain actions. It's really no different then MK, what I mean by that is say you play online and you play 10 people with good records but they're all idiots, ignorant scrubs that cry "you dumb spammer" Naturally you will start to think ok, people not from this site are apparently all "scrubs" a fair assessment based on experience of bad experiences? Yes, I think so. However, is that always true? Not necessarily. That's my point. It's no different with other topics of life from political parties to certain groups.

Love is always good and hate is always bad, both are words used loosely however but at the same time. This isn't an perfect world, it's imperfect and there is no such thing as "world peace" maybe between most of it or a lot of countries, but between everyone on this Earth? Not happening, it's sad but true dude. Sometimes we just have to accept how things are, even if we try to make it better.

Those countries listed just happen to be the powerhouses of the World, someone has to be, just like someone has to be the weaker link. It's the balance of everything, the universe. Day and night, rich and poor, fat and skinny, powerful and weak etc, etc.

Just want to let you know that dude, to this day there's still religious wars going on between Jerusalem and Israel and has been for years literally...

What? The only thing I could find is someone being interviewed and stating how neo nazi groups have previously fundraised for him. CNN has some liberal hosts, but their programming is NOT about opinion. I find it funny too how The Daily Show has supported Ron Paul faaaaarrr more than Fox has. And are you really going to call Joe Scarborough a liberal?

The only time when I see CNN hosts really expressing something opinionated is when it really calls for it, like here:

This was done in parody of "Obamacare".
You do know that there's plenty of liberal people who work for CNN, way more then conservative ultimately right? Just want to make you aware of this...CNN isn't nearly as bad as MSNBC but just saying. You're entitled to believe what you wish though.

I would hardly characterize this as "radical liberal". He instituted a very weak public healthcare policy to appease the other side while still getting some of what he wants.
Really? Well, you're a liberal so naturally you'll have a different definition of a lot of things from those opposed. But yeah to me yes he's a radical liberal, boarderline socialist. I guess we all have our views.

Wait.... what? I can't even take you seriously here. I can go and find a news report for EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF THAT LIST. The Southern Poverty Law Center monitors and fights against hate groups, they aren't some liberal media site. Are you really going to try to argue against the widespread existence of right-wing terrorism? I find that not just illogical, but very disrespectful to those who have been killed or otherwise affected by it.
lol, yes because you're comparing right wing crazies to terrorists, then when I post liberal nutjobs throwing shit at people and causing violence, you ask me "you compare lefties to terrorists" lol wow man, the level of hypocrisy here is staggering dude...

You're going to associate Occupy Wall Street with terrorism now? Really?
lol, you mean like you associated "right wingers" with terrorism? Love the hypocrisy there...again. No, I'm not comparing protesters despite how stupid or ignorant they may be to terrorists, unlike liberals who compare right wingers to them, I just think they're just as crazy mentally but no, not terrorists...watch youtube vids MANY out there, asking them what are you protesting, they have no answer...half the time they sound stoned.

We released a guy in exchange for the release of hostages. And no, nothing to do with the 9/11 attacks. Many people in Gitmo shouldn't even be there. People have been detained there for years without any evidence of wrongdoing. Some people have been eventually released because we finally acknowledged that they are innocent, and it goes under the radar of the media.
And many people who were there deserved to stay there, not be released or moved...yeah, only being associated with terror plots, cells etc but yeah...innocent until proven guilty right? Even if it means the nation's security...uh huh. Oh a lot of stuff goes under the radar of the media.

Name them.
Gladly, this link covers it...I can post more if you wish.

http://www.jeffhead.com/obamacircle.htm

They want to racially profile, illegally detain middle-easterners and pass them off as PoW's when it's not the case, and invade the privacy of Muslim-Americans under the guise of national defense.
No, they're going by historical facts that show that most terror cells and people associated with them happen to be muslim..how is that racial profiling? So, let me ask you if there's a terror plot that we need to uncover, will we go after latinos and whites or wait...maybe people from the ghetto, blacks? Instead of people that happen to be muslim, everything is race with you liberals...come on enough dude. Has nothing to do with it. If that were true, every "republican" would be trying to pass a law banning all muslims from the US, clearly not the case.

I believe Dancock had a nice list of terrorists killed under the Obama administration so far. Who are we bowing down to? We've done nothing to actually negotiate, only to pull back from our failed operations that have done nothing but increased chaos. The right want to deal with them head on by breaking the law as I stated above.
Yeah, when you're dealing with radicals and national security you're worried about "breaking the law" a little? I think if it saves lives, I'd be flexible...or your family say, would you prefer we did things wrong and they got killed or bent a few things in order to save hundreds if not thousands?

Be more specific with what you're talking about here.
You know, rewriting the constitution...wanting to alter amendments, laws etc

This is just showing your ignorance. Islam isn't a part of the world. Iran? What? They're not even arabs and haven't attacked us at all. Middle-Easterners make us anxious, but what were the races of the failed plane terror attackers post-9/11? Oh yeah, Nigerian and British-Jamaican.
You're the one that's ignorant here, if you're trying to say that "it wasn't muslims from that part of the world" that attacked us, I'm just going to ignore this totally and/or laugh...Nigerian and British attacked us? uhh yeah....no.

Once again, they're attacking us because of our foreign policy. The same foreign policy that has met widespread non-violent criticism, and rightfully so. When we're not supporting Israel, they wouldn't even care to attack us. Our policies should have been changed long before the attacks.
They're not attacking us before of foreign policy alone, that's only part of it it's also a way of them trying to show fear across the world and intimidate us to do what they want thru threats and killing innocents...your second part is pure opinion.

Do I have to state again that France wasn't neutral and the Madrid bombing wasn't an organized terror attack?[/quote]

France and Spain WERE with Bush but then said, uh we're pulling out, would you like me to post links to this?

Like when he bombed a camp OBL was at and missed him by only a couple hours? If you're referring to Sudan's "offer" to give us OBL a couple years earlier, that didn't actually happen. That's purely right-wing propaganda. It wouldn't have even mattered as we wouldn't have had grounds to detain him.
lol we didn't miss it, it was avoided purposely because Clinton was afraid to strike or potentially hurt others in the process...he had no balls, flat out. And due to that, 9/11 happened. How does that not matter?

They claimed he was trying to get OBL to divert attention away from the scandal, which was the biggest media story of the time. I'm surprised you think a sex scandal was more important than killing bin Laden now.
Well, the scandal was a big distraction, especially when you lie under oath, and you're the president caught with your pants down...but that aside, I don't think that at all. Some republicans were concerned with that, others were concerned about OBL...when did I ever say a sex scandal is more important then Bin Laden? Never said that, but good job putting words in my mouth.

Who's talking about the Bush era? Do you still not understand why these terrorists don't like us?
Uhh I was merely pointing out the facts of when that started...I understand perfectly well, do you know why terrorists hate us? They've hated us long before any foreign policy...or even before we were there.

No, they were not. It doesn't become fact just because you keep repeating it. It wasn't even a group. The evidence points to a loose collaboration between amateur extremists without an agenda in mind.
Yes they were, but believe what you want dude. My point was it was linked to muslim extremists just as nutty as Al-Qaeda...why do you deny this?

Because Iraq was an independent country and didn't want to be policed by outside forces. Say things were reversed, and Iraq wanted to inspect American facilities? We would just be like "lolno. gtfo". We can't just say "well, we have this flimsy evidence that they're doing something we don't agree with but they won't let us go look at their shit, let's invade them without approval".
Uh, America is 10000000000x more powerful then Iraq, thus that's an unfair comparison. We're not radical dictators so we'd negotiate I'm sure. Like said, 3 months procrastinating...lol so sure nothing went on there. We'll just disagree with the Saddam thing.

Libya isn't perfect either, solid yes? Perfect? No. Only god is perfect in this universe as far as I'm concerned.

Yes. This is why I agree with the democrats on taxes. And it might as well be just the defense costs. We're spending FAAAAARRRRR more on "defense" than the next highest country on the list of military spending. We could be saving the costs of entire government departments just by cutting a fraction of the defense budget.
Dude, I'm not a dem and I agree with the defense spending too much money but it's not the only thing, the Obamacare, surplus etc is also WAY too much....nothing justifies trillions of dollars.

Tax breaks is a good, more money for you an me :) but your view. Still dont think he caved to anyone...republicans least of all.

Public support has nothing to do with its effectiveness. I already stated I think the healthcare plan is too soft. Also, you realize you're forced to buy insurance to drive a car, right? Where is the conservative uproar over that? The only supposedly unconstitutional aspect of this is the "forcing" part. In actuality, it's just preventing people from being freeriders when they get sick and have to go to the hospital. Romney did this same thing without the uproar. I wonder why?
Well, we'll just agree to disagree ok. Romney didn't do the exact same thing, but I don't like him anyway.

First of all, why do you act like I sit here and watch MSNBC all day? I don't even have TV access here. I stated this when discussing with Shory. And to get to your point, yes it is. The other part of the mandate allows for employees of religious centers to have access to it, but this is NOT done by the employers, it is done by the insurance companies. It requires the employers to include it in their insurance policies, but not to pay for it themselves. The outrage by priests is just outrage by priests. My point still stands about nearly half the country having similar mandates before this, 6 of them being governed by a Republican.
I never said you do that, but it does sound like you read liberal sites a lot given your posts. We never had an issue before with churches and paying for abortions, bc...that's why it caused such an uproar, but not previously. Obama's plan is very controversial.

They are allowed to pray just as Christians are allowed to pray. No one's telling anyone to not pray, but it's a different case when, as a common example, a high school team does a group prayer before a game. The difference is public/group displays of it. Muslims are a unique group because their religion requires prayer be done at certain times of the day.
Not at all dude, most schools yes. But not all...you didn't read the link I posted did you?

I hear this all the time but do you have actual statistics showing that more often than not, abortion is done just because they don't want responsibility, or are you merely making assumptions? Why is she forced to have the baby anyway? The level of sentience of a human fetus is much less than that of a pig. The only argument for why this life must be preserved is the trivial human connection.
I'll post more on stats tomo when I have more time, but yes I'm pretty sure most abortions are due to inconvenience MOST of the time, not all though. How am I making assumptions based off facts and logical observation? Why is she forced to destroy it? Why not even consider adoption? Because she don't feel like carrying an extra weight for 9 months? Should have thought of that before she said "fuck me, don't care about protection" then..lol

Why are you focusing on the mother? My concern would be for how this child would turn out. You can't just say "hey crack addicts, don't get pregnant". The world doesn't work like that.
You brought up crack addict and the mother, I merely elaborated on it.

Once again, I'm sure I can show you many more videos with Obama's hand over his heart, before and after this took place. The difference between Obama and Bush is that Bush didn't only use bad grammar and made-up words, but just said blatantly stupid shit, and the grace with which he covers up his mistakes ("fool me once, shame on you, fool me, you can't get fooled again" being my favorite).

Ok, by all means man. Post them :) he didn't make up words, he messed up his words. At least bush could remember his shit, even though he struggled at times. Obama needs his tele lol which implies poor memorization.

1. I see you've once again just been shown something, said "damn, these liberals", and didn't look into it. This has already been disproven. She didn't say "all this over a damn flag".

2. ....what exactly is the problem with this?

3. This type of speech is used all the time, and especially by the far right, mind you. The number of Obama-Hitler connections made by conservative commentators in the past few years has to be in the thousands.
Lol, dude I've shown you several facts and you've gave me the typical "that's racist/profiling, right wingers are terrorists" etc things that is obviously false because of your emotional feelings...

I already listed what my issues with it were. You're the president and first lady, show respect for the flag(you're only the president...) but hey whatever...

Yes, you're right Obama and Hitler have been compared but then so has Bush and Hitler, Bush and death, Bush and monkeys, Bush and retarded, on and on.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Michigan you are boring!! Next week should weed out Rick. Once Rick drops out newt will. Newt is only in to keep votes from Rick.

Paul just wants delegates so he can have some power at the convention. I think the plan is to be in charge of the fed treasury or something.

Romney vs Obama could go either way in November. Both are at the center.

Problem with Romney, he's like a robot. Hopefully Obama can continue to charm the independents.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Ilol, yes because you're comparing right wing crazies to terrorists, then when I post liberal nutjobs throwing shit at people and causing violence, you ask me "you compare lefties to terrorists" lol wow man, the level of hypocrisy here is staggering dude...
Ok, since I have to go to class and can't respond to the rest till later I just want to respond to this one thing.

Are you fucking kidding me dude? You're going to compare a few people throwing things at protests to BOMBS. Did you even read anything on that list? Are you going to tell me the Oklahoma City Bombing had a liberal agenda? What about what happened in Norway last summer, since that was just in the news? I'm finding it disrespectful because you're comparing the very mild protest violence to the murder and attempted murder of police officers, abortion doctors, government workers, and ordinary civilians by right-wing terrorists. I don't know how anyone can be this ignorant.

MKF30

Well, last time I checked a lot of (I) were leaning right or undecided, but they usually play a large role as will Ohio and Florida lol.

rev0lver, lol dude there's no need to respond since you and I are just going to keep going, you have your own view and I have mine...facts aside. Neither is going to change their mind, I certainly am not and I don't expect you to.

But to answer your post quickly, again please don't be hypocritical. YOU were the one comparing "right wingers" to terrorists, and said "no liberals are ever radical or harmful" I posted proof proving you wrong and you're just mad now and coming at me with "you dare compare throwing things at protests to bombs" well, yes in the respect of VIOLENCE is VIOLENCE...did you NOT see the article I posted with the dumb liberal who tossed hot coffee, at the vet? You should look up something called 2nd and 3rd degree burns...not fun. And tossing rocks, causing fires can cause harm. You can only lose an eye or get hurt badly if you get hit in the wrong place...I read your list, and addressed you. But it appears you didn't read mine, whatever man...

You're logic is "right wingers have done more harm then liberals have" that's such a moot and relative point I don't know where to begin, that's like saying well killing someone with a slingshot using a 1/2 inch steel ball isn't as bad as killing someone with a pistol or gun...uhh I'm pretty sure both are considered weapons and acts of violence. So your throwing rocks point, you think that's harmless? lol. So is stabbing someone worse then beating someone to death with brass knuckles?

Look up something called "stoning" to death, here I'll even help you out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stoning

http://www.apostatesofislam.com/media/stoning.htm

Now, please tell me that throwing rocks isn't harmful...or violent.

Well, touche man...I find it disrespectful that you're doing the same thing using right wingers comparing them to terrorist extremists? No...not even close. Now, am I saying crazy liberal protesters and/or right wingers are 'the same as blowing up planes' not at all, but if you go all out and do something stupid, causing violence is still violence. It's not like they slapped someone, burning shit, throwing rocks, bottles CAN hurt if not potentially kill someone if you hit them in the head, eye, throat etc. Do you not know this? Yes, the norway incident took place in 09/10 which clearly stated were anti-islamic and anti-jewish protests that got out of control by muslims. Like I said, they have always fought, hated each other and are always at war on the other side. Did you not see me post this?Abortion doctors can be either, there is no right wing "terrorists" you're over exaggerating bigtime.

Yeah, well I don't know how anyone can be so ignorant and brainwashed but then, that's what most liberals and the media do best so...

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
lol dude there's no need to respond since you and I are just going to keep going, you have your own view and I have mine...facts aside. Neither is going to change their mind, I certainly am not and I don't expect you to.
lol. well you're probably right about this. usually these things just keep going back and forth and no one changes their mind. but i can continue if you want.

but, i do have to respond to this, because it is important

But to answer your post quickly, again please don't be hypocritical. YOU were the one comparing "right wingers" to terrorists, and said "no liberals are ever radical or harmful" I posted proof proving you wrong and you're just mad now and coming at me with "you dare compare throwing things at protests to bombs" well, yes in the respect of VIOLENCE is VIOLENCE...did you NOT see the article I posted with the dumb liberal who tossed hot coffee, at the vet? You should look up something called 2nd and 3rd degree burns...not fun. And tossing rocks, causing fires can cause harm. You can only lose an eye or get hurt badly if you get hit in the wrong place...I read your list, and addressed you. But it appears you didn't read mine, whatever man...
dude... YOU'RE COMPARING COFFEE BURNS TO THE OKLAHOMA CITY BOMBING. what the fuck? these protesters (and might i remind you that the libertarians are a large part of OWS, too) are throwing things for the purpose of being a nuisance, none of them have anything close to murder in mind. your denial here is unbelievable. i'm not comparing right-wingers to terrorists, i'm saying you should at least acknowledge the widespread existence of right-wing terrorism. i don't think all republicans want to kill people in the same way i don't think muslims do either.

You're logic is "right wingers have done more harm then liberals have" that's such a moot and relative point I don't know where to begin, that's like saying well killing someone with a slingshot using a 1/2 inch steel ball isn't as bad as killing someone with a pistol or gun...uhh I'm pretty sure both are considered weapons and acts of violence. So your throwing rocks point, you think that's harmless? lol. So is stabbing someone worse then beating someone to death with brass knuckles?
we're not talking about murder vs murder. we're talking about a few people throwing shit causing minor injuries at best vs murder. i gave you a list with around 100 instances of mass murder, plots to bomb + kill government workers/politicians/police officers, single murders for the purpose of sending a larger message (abortion doctors, muslims), and a guy who crashed a plane into a government building (sound familiar?) all based on their extreme right-wing ideologies. you gave me a story about a coffee burn and mentioned that some other people have thrown stuff too. the comparison you're trying to make isn't even close. this is why i find this disrespectful. Do you not realize the second largest terror attack on American soil was done by a right-wing extremist?

Yes, the norway incident took place in 09/10 which clearly stated were anti-islamic and anti-jewish protests that got out of control by muslims.
Wait, what? You're blaming muslims for the Norway attacks? Do you even know what I'm talking about? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Norway_attacks

Abortion doctors can be either, there is no right wing "terrorists" you're over exaggerating bigtime.
What do you mean by abortion doctors can be either? The murders/threats against abortion doctors have all come from extreme right-wingers who believe they are doing god's work. I don't know how mass murder committed on the basis of a person's extreme right-wing beliefs is considered "over exaggerating".

Yeah, well I don't know how anyone can be so ignorant and brainwashed but then, that's what most liberals and the media do best so...
The fact that someone can be so brainwashed into thinking the things I'm quoting is what's scaring me the most.

MKF30

I don't think you understood my point concerning brainwashing..I'm saying the mm brainwashes people into "hating the right or anything opposing liberal agenda" I assure you, I don't watch Fox, nor MSNBC. Have I? In the past, just to see how they do and it's obvious MSNBC is very biased left, Fox more right....but I do my own research via unbiased papers, networks and my own internet research...

dude... YOU'RE COMPARING COFFEE BURNS TO THE OKLAHOMA CITY BOMBING. what the fuck? these protesters (and might i remind you that the libertarians are a large part of OWS, too) are throwing things for the purpose of being a nuisance, none of them have anything close to murder in mind. your denial here is unbelievable. i'm not comparing right-wingers to terrorists, i'm saying you should at least acknowledge the widespread existence of right-wing terrorism. i don't think all republicans want to kill people in the same way i don't think muslims do either.
NO, I'm saying a violent act due to being nutty or radical is a violent act! No worries though, I'll be providing proof that leftwings "terrorists" as you call rightwing terrorists as well to counter your point of "it's just right wingers who commit acts like this" totally wrong and false. Some of the protesters are libertarian but majority are liberals, ALL the ones on Wall Street were in fact liberals! You know the ones who caused destruction, mayhem, chaos, businesses to fail, disturbing the peace and fighting with cops occupying Zucotti Park in NYC? Shitting in buckets, peeing, reeking, acting stupid for no reason and not even knowing wtf they're protesting? Did you know that hundreds of both Oakland and NY protestors who majority are liberals committed acts of violence and also hundreds of arrests?

http://www.redstate.com/moe_lane/2010/12/16/the-rising-tide-of-left-wing-violence/

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012-01-29/news/30674798_1_protesters-demonstrators-police-officers

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/dozen-occupy-wall-street-protesters-arrested-demonstrations-article-1.1030772

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012-01-29/news/30674798_1_protesters-demonstrators-police-officers

we're not talking about murder vs murder. we're talking about a few people throwing shit causing minor injuries at best vs murder. i gave you a list with around 100 instances of mass murder, plots to bomb + kill government workers/politicians/police officers, single murders for the purpose of sending a larger message (abortion doctors, muslims), and a guy who crashed a plane into a government building (sound familiar?) all based on their extreme right-wing ideologies. you gave me a story about a coffee burn and mentioned that some other people have thrown stuff too. the comparison you're trying to make isn't even close. this is why i find this disrespectful. Do you not realize the second largest terror attack on American soil was done by a right-wing extremist?
There is no 100 instances lol, I read a few...not hundreds...besides, I just provided hundreds of arrests, acts of violence do to liberals being extreme in both Oakland and last year in NY Wall Street....hurting police, businesses, people around them...uh yeah, you can't blame all right wingers for one nut job...that's like me blaming every liberal out there for that one dumb liberal with the coffee and groups throwing rocks...BOTH sides have nutjobs, period. I'll take a page out of YOUR book, what you said earlier, "breaking the law is breaking the LAW" I don't care if it's murder or vandalism...so now what? You're going to say well "this crime isn't as bad as that crime"? lol So yes it is a close comparison as a bomb or throwing rocks can kill someone. Again, did you not read what stoning is? I love how you just ignored that totally...is a stone not a rock? The second largest attacks on US soil was not done by right wing extremists...not even close guy. However, the largest groups of radical protesters however ARE in fact leftwing liberals...read the links above. Also, why do you liberals get so offended by a difference in opinion? The amount of direspect the left offers the right is near to unequaled and same for the right vs. left at times. But one thing I will say, at least the right doesn't constantly attack personally with their opponents families like liberals do, that's dirty and irrelevant and I don't like that at all when someone's running for something. I don't care what they do with their family, unless they're killing them it's completely irrelevant...and the hypocrisy is mind boggling. Example, when people said "Clinton shouldn't have done that in the white house" all the libs and his fanbase said was "it's his personal life, who cares if he did it while he was working" Yet, with Newt's "past marriage debacles" that's all you hear from the libs, omg he left his wife who had cancer!!! Because that's so relevant lol.

Wait, what? You're blaming muslims for the Norway attacks? Do you even know what I'm talking about? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Norway_attacks
Thought you were referring to the Norway attacks which Muslims did in 09 and 10, via the link I provided...I read your link however and don't see how that's any different from the protesting libs here in Oakland or other cases of the left causing violence, and the ones that were on NY Wall Street(who friends of mine personally saw them causing damage) with cops getting involved...the ones in Oakland as you know already I posted the damage they caused. It's all perspective. That's what again the mainstream media is "labeling the guy by" "rightwing terrorists" you do know that political parties elsewhere is vastly different then ours right? May be similar but not the same. Besides, even protesting libs aside there HAVE been documented cases of both leftwing and rightwing uh "terrorists" if you want to call it that....and it's still less then Islamic radicals. Homegrown terrorists(political left and right) -18% while Islamic terrorists have a 22%...
http://homegrown.newamerica.net/overview_nonjihadists

List of Some incidents I've found that were caused by liberal radicals or leftwing terrorists/nutjobs etc....
•It was not the fear of conservative violence that caused Ann Coulter's speech to be cancelled.
•It was a liberal who bit the finger off a man who disagreed with him on healthcare.
•It was Obama-loving Amy Bishop who took a gun to work and murdered co-workers.
•Joseph Stack flew his plane into the IRS building after writing an anti-conservative manifesto.
•It was liberals who destroyed AM radio towers outside of Seattle.
•It's liberals who burn down Hummer dealerships.
•It was progressive SEIU union thugs who beat a black conservative man who spoke his mind.
•It's doubtful that a conservative fired shots into a GOP campaign headquarters.
•In fact, Democrats have no monopoly on having their offices vandalized.
•Don't forget it was Obama's friend Bill Ayers who used terrorism as a tool for political change. SDS is still radical, with arrests in 2007 and the storming of the CATO Institute in July 2008.
•It was a liberal who was sentenced to two years for bringing bombs and riot shields to the Republican National Convention in 2008.
•It was a liberal who threatened to kill a government informant who infiltrated her Austin-based group that planned to bomb the RNC.
•It was liberals who assaulted police in Berkeley.
•It was liberals who intimidated and threw rocks through the windows of researchers.
•The two Black Panthers who stood outside polls intimidating people with nightsticks were probably not right-wingers.
•Every time the G20 gets together, it's not conservatives who destroy property and cause chaos.

Good article proving why the mainstream media targets the right as "always evil, terrorists" etc
http://newsbusters.org/node/37395/#ixzz1AudcV2W8

What do you mean by abortion doctors can be either? The murders/threats against abortion doctors have all come from extreme right-wingers who believe they are doing god's work. I don't know how mass murder committed on the basis of a person's extreme right-wing beliefs is considered "over exaggerating".
Not from what I read, I've read several abortion doctors being both left wing as well as right wing at times...and most people FOR abortion ARE liberal...some moderate conservatives. It's over exaggerating because you act as if "every abortion doctor" is a righty....that's funny because most doctors I've met who do abortions or spoken to have told me they're liberals...

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
but I do my own research via unbiased papers, networks and my own internet research...
The sites you link to are hardly unbiased...

Some of the protesters are libertarian but majority are liberals, ALL the ones on Wall Street were in fact liberals!
What? The libertarian activists were one of the driving forces behind these protests.

You know the ones who caused destruction, mayhem, chaos, businesses to fail, disturbing the peace and fighting with cops occupying Zucotti Park in NYC? Shitting in buckets, peeing, reeking, acting stupid for no reason and not even knowing wtf they're protesting? Did you know that hundreds of both Oakland and NY protestors who majority are liberals committed acts of violence and also hundreds of arrests?
I don't associate mass murder with mild protest violence. Also, even though I live in NY I never bothered with the OWS protests. I agree that not many of the people even knew why they were there except to relive the 60's. They didn't even have an organized plan for what they wanted.

first links
The only relevant link there is about Clay Duke (the school board shooter). They claim he's a liberal because he spraypainted a "V" symbol (that's a liberal symbol now?). In actuality, he was either an anarchist or libertarian. He was very anti-government.

There is no 100 instances lol,
Once again.... http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/publications/terror-from-the-right . I counted for you, 97, and that was only after the OKC bombing.

I just provided hundreds of arrests, acts of violence do to liberals being extreme in both Oakland and last year in NY Wall Street....hurting police, businesses, people around them...
Once again, that's not NEARLY the same as a terror attack with the intent to kill. This is mild, disorganized violence.

I don't care if it's murder or vandalism...so now what? You're going to say well "this crime isn't as bad as that crime"? lol So yes it is a close comparison as a bomb or throwing rocks can kill someone. Again, did you not read what stoning is? I love how you just ignored that totally...is a stone not a rock?
I find this a bit disturbing that you don't find murder any worse than vandalism. I guess the next time someone tags a wall we should try them as if they were Osama bin Laden. I'm not ignoring the rock-throwing, i recognize that that's happened. Once again, you can't pin that on liberals as many different political affiliations were represented at these protests, and once again it clearly involved no intent to kill. It's just to be a nuisance and tell cops that they don't like them.

The second largest attacks on US soil was not done by right wing extremists...not even close guy. However, the largest groups of radical protesters however ARE in fact leftwing liberals...read the links above.
*facepalm*............... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_City_bombing . 168 people were killed in just this one attack. and you say a guy who threw hot coffee is no different. this is why i'm offended.

Yet, with Newt's "past marriage debacles" that's all you hear from the libs, omg he left his wife who had cancer!!! Because that's so relevant lol.
Irrelevant, but ok. And if you think that's why liberals don't like Gingrich you're very far off. However, his situation is quite different than Clinton's. Gingrich acted like it was okay, then proceeded to keep a "pro-family" stance on issues.

Thought you were referring to the Norway attacks which Muslims did in 09 and 10, via the link I provided...
I've never heard of this attack... I don't remember you linking a story about this.

I read your link however and don't see how that's any different from the protesting libs here in Oakland or other cases of the left causing violence, and the ones that were on NY Wall Street(who friends of mine personally saw them causing damage) with cops getting involved...the ones in Oakland as you know already I posted the damage they caused. It's all perspective.
So in one case 77 people were killed and in the other there were minor injuries and financial damage. And you say it's all perspective.

That's what again the mainstream media is "labeling the guy by" "rightwing terrorists" you do know that political parties elsewhere is vastly different then ours right? May be similar but not the same.
Not the same exactly, of course. Norway has their own issues specific to their country. However, the basics are the same. This was an anti-Muslim immigration attack based on right-wing ideology. The same right-wing stance as the US far-right. I'm not accusing you of having this extremist opinion, of course, I'm simply saying right-wing extremism is a serious and deadly issue. Also, you do realize who the right-wing is of the Middle-Eastern countries right? I'll give you an example: The Taliban. The same ideology as far-right groups in this country but with a different religion.

•It was not the fear of conservative violence that caused Ann Coulter's speech to be cancelled.
•It was a liberal who bit the finger off a man who disagreed with him on healthcare.
•It was Obama-loving Amy Bishop who took a gun to work and murdered co-workers.
•Joseph Stack flew his plane into the IRS building after writing an anti-conservative manifesto.
•It was liberals who destroyed AM radio towers outside of Seattle.
•It's liberals who burn down Hummer dealerships.
•It was progressive SEIU union thugs who beat a black conservative man who spoke his mind.
•It's doubtful that a conservative fired shots into a GOP campaign headquarters.
•In fact, Democrats have no monopoly on having their offices vandalized.
•Don't forget it was Obama's friend Bill Ayers who used terrorism as a tool for political change. SDS is still radical, with arrests in 2007 and the storming of the CATO Institute in July 2008.
•It was a liberal who was sentenced to two years for bringing bombs and riot shields to the Republican National Convention in 2008.
•It was a liberal who threatened to kill a government informant who infiltrated her Austin-based group that planned to bomb the RNC.
•It was liberals who assaulted police in Berkeley.
•It was liberals who intimidated and threw rocks through the windows of researchers.
•The two Black Panthers who stood outside polls intimidating people with nightsticks were probably not right-wingers.
•Every time the G20 gets together, it's not conservatives who destroy property and cause chaos.
I'm only going to talk about the cases involving murder/attempted murder here, as I already explained that the others are far different (not that I believe they are right). Some of those are cases of "extreme vandalism", by groups like the ALF and ELF, who both have the rule of only attacking with no humans present, Bill Ayers' group is a good example of that. Ann Coulter had her speech cancelled due to protests, no violence or credible threats actually occurred. Amy Bishop's attack was based on anger at her co-workers, it had no basis in politics. Joseph Stack's manifesto was about hatred towards taxes, he was an extreme anti-tax guy. That's why he flew the plane into the IRS building. Remind me when this was a liberal stance, again?

For the riot shield guy, I'm assuming this is about David McKay? He wanted to use riot shields in anticipation of bean bag guns at the protest. They only found firebombs at his home and he never gave intent to use them. The other similar one though, I'll give you that one. However, my point is that right-wing extremism is very widespread. I gave you 97 cases post-OKC bombing. There's only a couple cases such as this one that involve credible threats to kill people based on left-wing ideology, and none actually carried out. The numbers don't lie. The point isn't even about left-wing vs right-wing terrorism, it's about terrorism in general. Muslim extremists are far from the only threat, it's just that this is more applied to right-wing extremists.
Not from what I read, I've read several abortion doctors being both left wing as well as right wing at times...and most people FOR abortion ARE liberal...some moderate conservatives. It's over exaggerating because you act as if "every abortion doctor" is a righty....that's funny because most doctors I've met who do abortions or spoken to have told me they're liberals...
What? No, I was talking about those who kill or threaten to kill abortion doctors. Those are from the right.

MKF30

rev0lve, a lot of that is very off and it seems that you're just ignoring a lot that I post soI don't see a need to really continue, but you can believe what you wish dude I choose not to see the glass half full. So I'll just agree to disagree...

To address your post...

You're very off and it seems that you're just ignoring anything I post so not use if you won't read what I post and continue to see the glass half full. So I'll just agree to disagree...ultimately.

As for your "my sites are biased comment...lol, yeah...daily news=liberal paper, so how are they biased exactly? There's maybe one link that's NOT liberal, but like I said earlier you've posted biased links/sites so...at least I've posted some liberal known papers that still even admitted things they've done wrong.

Actually, Not in NY, and most in Oakland were liberals...the majority of the protesters were liberals from every story I researched. Proof the leader of the protesters is a libertarian? Because I'm quite certain most who protested weren't "libertarian" but indeed liberal...as usual.

You protester posts, Neither do I, I associate violence with violence however...your logic/reasoning is saying, well "liberals use less violence then rightwingers" sure...and Obama has the best approval ratings ever..lol Didn't have a plan for what they wanted? Uh huh..

So in other words, in your opinion you think/feel Clay Duke is the only viable case? I see...selective reading you have in other words...Well, most if not all the protesters in Oakland and NY wore "V" masks and wrote V everywhere, so if the shoe fits...lol I love how you never consider for a second he was a liberal, but point fingers at libertarian or conservatives or "anarchist"? right...lol, so what you're saying essentially is "everyone else is to blame, except liberals" lol wow....

Actually, All of those 97 cases aren't right wing terrorists, I did my own research and outside of the Norway one which is still debatable, those are most likely media made up to be aimed at "right wingers"...

On your stoning points...Mild?Once again, So stoning people to death is not as bad as a bomb? BTW, actually it is just as bad because it's still violence, the liberals in Oakland if you read the articles I provided also said they were throwing flares at the cops, flares cause fires...fires can't cause damage? This is new news to me....

Once again, not really anymore biased then your articles...but sure Since you want to play that game, ok...counter case.
http://conservativebyte.com/2011/07/liberal-talkers-unhinged-hypocritical-rant-blames-norwegian-terrorist-attack-on-right-wing/
There are also people out there who feel the exact opposite of you believing it's the liberals fault or muslims for that attack....go figure?
http://www.bmx-forum.com/t/244842/media-blames-muslims-for-right-wing-terrorist-attack-in-oslo

What I find disturbing is you not seeing my point, but what you want to see...Again, putting words in my mouth? lol I never said murder is the same as vandalism, I said both are breaking the law(something you pointed out to me earlier) but now that I mention it, you don't like that point do you? I don't think you're ignoring the rock throwing but it seems like you're just passing it up as if it's people throwing paper or shooting rubber bands....they were also throwing flares btw at cops, buildings etc, burning the flag. Whenever there's fires involved, things can always go bad and cause damage, death etc... Well, touche dude you can't pin all your stories on the right because of a few nutjobs who say they're "right" when in reality they're just looney...otherwise, why isn't every right winger " planting bombs" if tons of right wingers were terrorists or bombers, then trust me we would be seeing several stories each day of people trying to kill Obama....clearly not the case.

First of all, there's no evidence implying he was a right winger(a true right winger) they're just saying that as a reason to attack conservatives, the kid had problems and was if anything linked to be inspired by Quake and Doom...so again, that's made up by the mainstream media...*sigh* and I'm saying violence is still violence, you claimed "no liberals whether people or such" ever caused violence or don't act extreme, my links say otherwise...that was my whole point. A bomb is different from hot coffee, but point is BOTH are extreme and do damage. Like I said before about the slingshot vs. pistol comparison, both are still deadly if you shoot someone in a vital organ or place on the body...what offends me and disturbs me is you not seeing this and trying to defend liberal "violence" but attack "right" violence? Really? I love hypocrisy...and why keep bringing up the coffee incident? I posted the liberal protestors harming cops, people, businesses and throwing flares, rocks, causing damage etc yet you ignore this? lol

As for the link, it's in one of my previous posts. And it's not really irrelevant, I just think you fail to see my point...it's actually the same as Clinton in the respect of it's something personal, however the Clinton case was a lot more important being as how it happened while he was president 1 and secondly, when he was in his office two...not like it happened in his bedroom, then there's lying under Oath and getting impeached...Newt however, the liberal media is using that and anything else to sway people away from him due to the threat against Obama, politically he has a pretty good background and way more experience then Obama has in general.

77 people you're going nuts about? Funny, when 40 people or so were killed in the 93 terrorist bombing, you libs ignored it and treated it as a criminal case...but if anyone from the right is involved you make a big deal about it? I just told you that 100+people who were liberal protesters radical got arrested...ignored much? lol lol what do you mean one case? There were several cases, several arrests as in hundreds and several acts of violence towards police, property not to mention throwing flares which can cause serious damage and death(I forgot to mention that in my previous post) but yeah, flares=fire and fire=damage.

The Taliban and conservatives have nothing in common....very delusional post. Again, very different then our perspective of right wing/left wing perspective. It just so happened he was a right winger in Norway who most likely doesn't even share the "same" beliefs as right wingers in our country, we don't have vigilante conservatives here, that doesn't mean "the right wing has terrorists now" because of one nutjob...not really the same as usa, maybe some similar beliefs but not the same. I'm saying there is no such thing as right wing extremism anymore then left wing extremism...I've also posted proof showing radical extreme liberal behavior... The Taliban is not right wing, they're crazy....In fact, the right in this country have openly said numerous times they want to rid the Taliban, as oppose to the liberals who wish to negotiate with terror groups or give in to them...

You're bringing up not only an old ass case but there's no evidence to prove he was a right winger, that's just Mainstream media bs to attack the right...he was a nutcase who was said to like Doom a lot as one of his inspirations supposedly, not that I believe that even but just saying. There was nothing political about it, he was a nutcase. Plain and simple, that's like me saying "well every killer out there that happened to be liberal or is liberal is proof the whole party are nuts" That's your logic...*facepalm*Ann had her speech due to the libs, plain and simple....who were the protesters? Oh wait...liberals. And you're aware that people who are known to flying planes into building are radical muslims who agree more with liberal agenda then right wing right? Do you know that Osama Bin Laden congratuated Obama when he got in? Didn't see him do that for Bush or any right wingers...lol

They're not just from the right, this is again something the mm is brainwashing people to believe just like the right are terrorists or whatever other ridiculous theories...in fact most abortion doctors in this country are known to be more liberal then conservative since most conservatives are against abortion...

No wonder why it was the liberal dems who were against the Civil Rights act way back lol...now I see why...