What's new

What is Wrong With These People!? - The U.S. Politics Discussion Thread

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
There's too much to say about him, your going to have to do a little research of your own to really understand what Ron Paul stands for and how important it is to vote for him. What I can tell you and be brief about it, is what he believes in.
Ron Paul's PR image has gone to shit lately after being photographed with the nazi party and now there's this...

http://www.care2.com/causes/anonymous-hacks-neo-nazis-finds-ron-paul.html

Generally I liked his ideas, but this makes me very wary of him. His ties with the party have been disputed for a while now, but this is hard evidence of those ties. I don't want him elected if that's the case; nor should anyone.

If you were to understand how the media works in this country and who it really severs, then you begin to understand why they are always looking for way to bash him. Turn off the TV and research him on the internet, so you can see what he's really about. All your going to get from the media are things like this.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
How is that delusional when it's true? lol I don't watch the news, they're biased...he's a radical liberal nutjob. Uhh, no. Bush and Reagan were HARDLY liberal, now that's delusional...

Clearly I don't know where you're getting your info from but that's so wrong, I don't even know where to start...

Uh Reagan was a far better and superior president then Obama in every way, how about a guy who lies more then anyone, spends MORE historically then any other president like you said "math don't lie" well, Obama has factually put us in more debt then ANYONE else before him, even Bush jr, who spent billions on the war, Obama said he'd "spend less" and did the exact opposite and spent trillions on a flawed surplus and Obamacare plans...good job.

And why bring up Reagan? Is that the only argument liberals have? Reagan and Bush aren't in power anymore, Obama is....and the country is a shithole economically because of him. Yeah, everything isn't about "oil" but in a libs mind I guess it is. Uh, Clinton's only positive was the country was alright economically but still a joke with other elements such as lying under oath, making the usa look like a joke with the whole monica case and of course choosing to ignore Bin Laden when he could have killed him a few times, thus preventing 9/11...since you conveniently forget to mention that...at least bush had the balls to hunt the terrorists, the liberals do not. Obama bows down to everyone and wants to "negotiate" with them lmao...yeah, that will make them stop attacking everyone for their own radical reasons. Or forcing religious organizations pay for birth control and abortions? Yeah....that's not retarded at all...lmao

lol, ok talk to me in November when Mitt or Newt stomp Obama because last time I checked, half the country wanted Obama out of office because of the shitty job he's doing. Anyone at this point who actually think Obama is doing a "great" job is delusional or simply drinking the liberal kool-aid without question...

How is that delusional when it's true?

lol I don't watch the news, they're biased...

you clearly watch and listen to fox news stations or news papers owned by the same people.

because saying
obama ~
"he's a radical liberal nutjob."
is something people that listens to rush rush limbaugh, sean hannity, glen beck and the others would say.

fyi the debt started with regan

he got us at about 1.5 trillion in debt

Bush SR ~ added about 2 trillion onto the debt

Clinton added nothing to that debt so we pretty much stayed at 3.5 trillion during his 2 terms.

Bush JR added 7 trillion to the already 3.5 trillion to the debt. most of it was due to his tax cuts to the rich. so then we werent able to pay for the various programs we have. if bill clintons policys stayed inplace we would have been at a surplus of 2.5 trillion by 2011.

obama has added another 4.5-5 trillion to the debt mainly to prevent the country from going into a depression that Bush almost put us into..

if obama stays in office and Dems get the majority back in the house and get 60 seats in the senate. all taxes will go back to how they were when clinton was in office. meaning the rich will lose their tax cuts and working class people like me
will have to pay more in taxes again like i was before 2010..

"at least bush had the balls to hunt the terrorists"

HOLY FUCK wtf are you on?????????? bush even quit looking for osama bin laden, near the end of his 2nd term he said osama was no longer a priority.

The list of senior terrorists killed during the Obama presidency is fairly extensive.

Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) leader Anwar al-Awlaki
al Qaeda’s chief of Pakistan operations, Abu Hafs al-Shahri
Atiyah ‘Abd al-Rahman, the deputy leader of al Qaeda
al Qaeda commander Ilyas Kashmiri
AQAP senior operatives Ammar al-Wa’ili, Abu Ali al-Harithi, and Ali Saleh Farhan
Al-Qa’ida in East Africa (AQEA) senior leader Harun Fazul
Tehrik e-Taliban Pakistan leader Baitullah Mahsud
Jemayah Islamiya operational planner Noordin Muhammad
AQEA planner Saleh Ali Saleh Nabhan
al Qaeda operational commanders Saleh al-Somali and ‘Abdallah Sa’id
Haqqani network commander Muhammad Haqqani
Lashkar-e Jhangvi leader Qari Zafar
al Qaeda operative Hussein al-Yemeni
al Qaeda in Iraq leaders Abu Ayyub al-Masri and Abu Omar al-Baghdadi
al Qaeda’s number three commander, Sheik Saeed al-Masri
al Qaeda commander Hamza al-Jawfi

Osama bin Laden of course

I would pick apart the rest of your post but you are in that "republican" bubble and dont like truths told to you.

GNG Iniquity

If you were to understand how the media works in this country and who is really severs, then you begin to understand why they are always looking for way to bash him.
That wasn't the main streamed media who found his conversations with known neo nazis. That was anonymous hacking the neo nazi site. If it was an actual news syndicate, then yes, I agree with you...but anonymous is 100% different. That ideal has no place in America, it has no place ever again. Absolutely disgusting ideology. No race is superior.

I don't consider myself a democrat and I certainly don't consider myself a republican, trust me when I say that I wanted to believe in this guy...but man. That's just beyond fucked up that he associates with those people.

That ideal has no place in America, it has no place ever again. Absolutely disgusting ideology. No race is superior.
I agree with %100 and that ideology is disgusting, but so is the ideology that the U.S can invade and occupy other countries under false pretense(and this is a reality that is happening every day). What the U.S is doing to other counties right now is not much different than what Neo Nazi ideology Implies. Ron Paul is against all those kinds of things and thats why he wants to stop the wars. You'll have to take a deeper look at him and see what he's really about. Research his history and you'll find that his ideas about freedom, sound money, property and equal rights, have been the same for over 30 years.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
What I like about Ron Paul -
- he is the most trustworthy guy in politics, as far as corruption goes
- he wants to cut back military spending
- he is not in favor of the war on drugs
- he has the balls to constantly call both parties on their bullshit
- he is strongly against censorship
- he is less of a politician and more of a determined guy running for office

What I don't like about Ron Paul
- he wants to cut federal funding for social programs
- he wants to cut federal funding for research (as someone going into this field, this is a big problem for me)
- he is in favor of states' rights in a higher-than-normal way
- he doesn't support anti-discrimination laws (on the principle of freedom, not racism, however)
- he is not in favor of public healthcare
- he wants less federal regulation on private corporations
- he supports religious displays/prayer in public schools
- his stance on gay marriage has yet to be very clear
- he is very pro-life and doesn't want federal money put toward family planning/birth control
- he believes too much in the free market
- if elected, I feel he would fall victim to congress and his good ideas could not be implemented

Therefore, the cons heavily outweigh the pros, in my opinion. Much of what I like about him is already supported by the left. I respect Paul, I just disagree with him. Also, while this doesn't apply to everyone, I feel like many Paul supporters are single-issue voters. I can't even count how many times I've heard someone say they want to vote for Paul because he wants to legalize marijuana.

LEGEND

YES!
You shouldn't be using him as rush down, he's obviously a zoner. He spams crap at your from a distance and occasionally hits you with something good and makes you say "There you go! You did something right finally!"

But in all seriousness, I'm of the mindset that no matter how useless the democrats get, you always vote for them to keep the religious right out of power. Democrats may be too spineless to stand up against the christians and support gay rights and abortion rights and etc. But at least they won't actively pursue policies to demonize people and destroy science education. That's enough for me. I'd also like to have people in power that can fight islamic terrorism from a perspective that isn't "We have the RIGHT religion you stupid muslims LOL!". It's like liberals are way too into respecting every culture no matter how fucked up it is. And conservatives see the dangers of political islam, but it's all warped because they see it as a threat to christianity rather than a genuine civilizational danger. So yeah, I support military engagement against the sort of people that blow up grocery stores and cut off the clitorises of young girls, but not by an army of beefy white american jocks with crosses on their necks and bible verses on their gun barrels. And using the military without also reforming education and political systems...that's just asking for disaster, which we have.

Though I'm getting to the point to where if a presidential candidate does not plainly state, "I support full gay equality, complete separation of church of state, a federal science and history education standard, and the end of tax breaks for the richest citizens," I'm just not going to support anyone anymore. QUAN CHI FOR PRESIDENT!
this is probably my favorite TYM post. . . ever

M2Dave

Zoning Master
he supports gay marriage. doesnt think government should tell them if they can or cant get married...
I've never asked you, but how important is this issue for you?

Revolver, what makes Ron Paul appealing to people is his stance on foreign policy, civil liberties, and drugs. There is little variety as far as these three issues go. Both democrats and republicans support the same failed programs.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
he supports gay marriage. doesnt think government should tell them if they can or cant get married..

the biggest thing that i find odd about him is how he isnt "pro choice" :confused:
The reason I find his stance on gay marriage wishy-washy is because he's supported the Marriage Protection Act, which would prevent the Supreme Court from making any decisions on DOMA. Another big issue is that things are outside of his control. One of the main reasons for supporting gay marriage is to guarantee gay couples the same benefits that would come from this. Paul doesn't believe the government should have any involvement in marriage, whether it be gay or straight, therefore eliminating benefits altogether, and marriages would be issued by private institutions such as churches. Hence it seems he would not pass a bill legalizing gay marriage, yet it would be unlikely that there would be congressional support for removing federal involvement, and gays would still be denied benefits.

He is pro-life because he believes abortion to be a physical crime. He supports civil liberties, but not the freedom to murder (not that I define it as such).

m2dave , what do you mean by failed programs?

DanCock

Cock Master!!
I've never asked you, but how important is this issue for you?

Revolver, what makes Ron Paul appealing to people is his stance on foreign policy, civil liberties, and drugs. There is little variety as far as these three issues go. Both democrats and republicans support the same failed programs.
hmm good question, id say its a huge issue. mainly due to it being a civil rights issue. it breaks my heart hearing stories about gay and lesbian couples not being able to be with their loved ones while they are on their death beds. a gay couple could be married in one of the states that allow gay marriage but because the federal government doesnt recognize these marriages immigrants can still be deported regardless of being married to an american citizen. denied a green card.
being thought of as "second class" citizens, as immoral..

i just dont understand why loving another consenting adult human being is so wrong.

not being allowed to adopt kids that are in need of a loving home.. they say most gay couples that adopt tend to do a good job, only because when they adopt its at a point in their life when they are actually ready to have kids and can support the kid, its not unexpected like 50% of pregnancies in this country..

government has to take the lead in issues like this, its the only way that most will stop thinking of LGBT people as "second class" citizens, as immoral. we should have all the same rights and privileges as any other american.

now the gay marriage thing is a gay adult issue but theres the gay youths that are suffering the most with bullying and stuff.

the "it gets better" program was a good step in the right direction but saying it gets better doesnt actually do anything. it just tells a kid to be patient.. well the "make it better" program http://www.makeitbetterproject.org/ is actually doing something to make things better :)

theres alot of kids that are being kicked out of their homes and committing suicide. killing themselves because people who have no idea what they are feeling are telling them they are wrong and evil for having those feelings for the same sex..

one state, i believe michigan who ATM is controlled by republicans just passed a "no bullying bill" how ever when it was first drafted by the left it was pretty simple that bullying another person was wrong etc etc well the right had their input into it and added stuff that said that if their morals didnt agree with them that it was ok..

so pretty much if their religion doesnt agree with LGBT person, they are ok to bully them and wont get punished for it.. pretty much doing the opposite of what the law was made to do.. giving people a free pass to be a douche, dick, asshole..

M2Dave

Zoning Master
IniquityDM, that sounds a lot like guilt by association to me. Who cares if he is exchanging e-mails with NAZIS or communists as long as he does not share their platform?

m2dave , what do you mean by failed programs?
Both parties support the war on drugs, internationalism and war, and such acts as the NDAA and SOPA (well, for the latter, at least until it became unpopular to do so). Read up on the NDAA, which is Obama's version of the PATRIOT act. Obama is a proud constitutional professor, yet the NDAA allows the government to detain any US citizen indefinitely without a trial.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Both parties support the war on drugs, internationalism and war, and such acts as the NDAA and SOPA (well, for the latter, at least until it became unpopular to do so). Read up on the NDAA, which is Obama's version of the PATRIOT act. Obama is a proud constitutional professor, yet the NDAA allows the government to detain any US citizen indefinitely without a trial.
I agree that's bad, especially NDAA. However, NDAA and the war on drugs have much more Republican support than from the Democrats. Obama passing the NDAA makes me go "really?????" whenever I keep hearing talking points about Obama being a hardcore hippie leftist. Unless there's a libertarian in office I can almost guarantee that a Republican president would not pass a bill legalizing marijuana. SOPA, however, did have pretty equal bipartisan support.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
DanCock, I think all marriages should be replaced by civil unions at the federal level. If, however, a church does not wish to marry two men or two women, it has the right to do so based on being a private institution.

And I agree with you 100% about bullying.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
you clearly watch and listen to fox news stations or news papers owned by the same people.

because saying
obama ~

is something people that listens to rush rush limbaugh, sean hannity, glen beck and the others would say.

fyi the debt started with regan

he got us at about 1.5 trillion in debt

Bush SR ~ added about 2 trillion onto the debt

Clinton added nothing to that debt so we pretty much stayed at 3.5 trillion during his 2 terms.

Bush JR added 7 trillion to the already 3.5 trillion to the debt. most of it was due to his tax cuts to the rich. so then we werent able to pay for the various programs we have. if bill clintons policys stayed inplace we would have been at a surplus of 2.5 trillion by 2011.

obama has added another 4.5-5 trillion to the debt mainly to prevent the country from going into a depression that Bush almost put us into..

if obama stays in office and Dems get the majority back in the house and get 60 seats in the senate. all taxes will go back to how they were when clinton was in office. meaning the rich will lose their tax cuts and working class people like me
will have to pay more in taxes again like i was before 2010..

HOLY FUCK wtf are you on?????????? bush even quit looking for osama bin laden, near the end of his 2nd term he said osama was no longer a priority.

The list of senior terrorists killed during the Obama presidency is fairly extensive.

Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) leader Anwar al-Awlaki
al Qaeda’s chief of Pakistan operations, Abu Hafs al-Shahri
Atiyah ‘Abd al-Rahman, the deputy leader of al Qaeda
al Qaeda commander Ilyas Kashmiri
AQAP senior operatives Ammar al-Wa’ili, Abu Ali al-Harithi, and Ali Saleh Farhan
Al-Qa’ida in East Africa (AQEA) senior leader Harun Fazul
Tehrik e-Taliban Pakistan leader Baitullah Mahsud
Jemayah Islamiya operational planner Noordin Muhammad
AQEA planner Saleh Ali Saleh Nabhan
al Qaeda operational commanders Saleh al-Somali and ‘Abdallah Sa’id
Haqqani network commander Muhammad Haqqani
Lashkar-e Jhangvi leader Qari Zafar
al Qaeda operative Hussein al-Yemeni
al Qaeda in Iraq leaders Abu Ayyub al-Masri and Abu Omar al-Baghdadi
al Qaeda’s number three commander, Sheik Saeed al-Masri
al Qaeda commander Hamza al-Jawfi

Osama bin Laden of course

I would pick apart the rest of your post but you are in that "republican" bubble and dont like truths told to you.
Wrong. And very hypocritical, first of all half if not most of your post is all lies or made up by the mainstream media that most libs just drink up. I love it how the far left always assumes and sees any opposing views as "automatic lies". And I love how all liberals assume "oh you must watch Fox" which I don't but I'm aware that they're the only NON-liberal network out there(go figure? no wonder you hate them) lol, but even if I did I'd like to point out that while they're not perfect there are a few quick facts I'd like to post about them. A. Fox is the ONLY big network that's not mainstream kiss Obama ass leftwing. B. Year in Year out, they continue to own MSNBC, CNN etc with ratings(go figure since Fox is "always wrong" right? Uhh huh. And lastly, they unlike their rival networks at least have opposing views, interviews. All I see from MSNBC are idiot liberal tools like Chris Matthews bashing all who oppose Obama and talking about how he gets "thrills up his leg" when Obama got elected...yes, I'm so sure MSNBC is sooooooo much better then Fox lol.

Fox ratings vs. CNN, MSNBC and every other mainstream liberal media networks.
http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/january-2012-ratings-msnbc-slips-to-third-in-primetime_b109646

Oh a very liberal news paper called the Daily News even reports and admits Fox stomps MSNBC, CNN in past 10 years...

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/television/fox-news-channel-set-ratings-milestone-10-years-atop-nielsen-charts-article-1.1014262

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090624005901AAovOqI

Also, while I'm not a huge "fan" of Bill O' I'm quite certain his show alone destroys any show on MSNBC such as "Hardball with Chris Matthews" or "The Rachel Meddow show" if you wish I can post those too....

Now, onto your post....First of all, no, no, no. Bush was against terror cells WAY more then most dems and WAY more then Obama...he's just going to take the credit for something the Bush Administration started, again why did he release terror cells from G. Bay then huh?And why does Obama wish to "negotiate" with them? Anyone who thinks they can negotiate with terrorists are delusional or flat out dumb. These people want to kill us for different beliefs, and it has nothing to do with "oh americans off our land or else" why do I say this? Simple, because they've attacked people all around the world from Europe to the US. France and Spain are neutral half the time or don't want to fight the, yet they were attacked...care to explain that? Purpose? Oh yeah, because they're evil freaking people that are radicals extremists and feel the only way they can "speak" is thru killing innoncent people...please.

Clearly you watch too MSNBC since that sounds like something they'll feeding you lol....for one, Bush unlike Clinton had the balls to go after Osama Bin Laden, and most dems don't. If Clinton had actually did his job and gone after OSB 9/11 could have been prevented...so when did the attack take place? Bush's second year in office. So, What are you talking about? Do you not know that we were already attacked in 1993, and Clinton treated it as a "criminal case" because like 20 people died...but it was still a terror attack by Bin Laden regardless totally ignored...he blew up an aspirin factory, woah...big whoop and again had the chance to kill Bin Laden during a meeting with others, and failed to kill him...

So, during that time Bin laden pretty much said "ok, this president doesn't give a shit about getting me so I'll make a plan to take down the towers as well as other monuments which would have a huge impact in the USA...

Bush never quit looking for Bin Laden, he simply said he's focus on other things...at least he had the balls to pursue him. You really think Obama would have caught and killed him with his philosophy on terror cells? pfftt hardly...if not for the Bush administration going after him, hunting his trails, Obama never would have had a slightest chance...and the fact that he was so secretive with disposing Bin Laden's body makes me wonder...America wanted to see him, yet there was no footage, only supposed pictures of him being shot in the head....so what Obama was trying to hide boggles me, people deserve to see him after what he did to us in 2001.

Wow, apparently I'm in no bigger a republican bubble then you are in that radical lib bubble...

Those numbers are false, where are you getting your numbers from MSNBC again? I don't even watch Fox, I do my own research.

I'll give you actual viable, factual numbers. Bush SN didn't spend trillions, nor did Bush jr. Bush spent Billions, while Obama surpassed that with trillions on a flawed surplus plan and Obamacare....last time I checked I'm pretty certain Trillions is more then Billions.

http://startthinkingright.wordpress.com/2011/07/28/who-spent-more-average-bush-vs-average-obama-spending-per-day-proves-obama-most-reckless-and-irresponsible-ever/

http://www.cafetax.com/2010/09/20/bush-vs-obama-spending-the-truth/

As you can see with the naked eye, while Bush was hardly conservative(money wise) not even he has the all time record, he did...until Obama got in, Obama spent MORE then bush in half the time then Bush did in two terms. Fact. So, again I ask you where are you getting your info from? Mainstream media or MSNBC? lol. Reagan did a far better job then Bush or Obama, why is his name even brought up? That's nearly as ridiculous as Obama comparing himself to Lincoln....we know he's an arrogant chode, but come on now...that's just beyond delusional.

Proves that Obama not only spent more then Bush did, but spent more in a year then anyone else in history putting us in a serious deficit. Bush is also to blame, but the whole "Bush spent far more then Obama" that's pure bullshit to put it lightly. And don't even get me started on his ridiculous proposal to have religious organizations like Churches, Temples etc pay for other people's birth control and abortions...arguably one of the dumbest ideas to date, and oh yeah wanting to re-write the constitution.

He doesn't even understand the ethics and reasons why it's an honor and privilege to be an american and why we honor the flag. Nor does Michelle...she's more concerned with telling everyone how to dress and eat half the time.

Observe...Obamas totally disrespecting the American Flag and national anthem at 9/11 services and in 2008 prior to becoming President.

What American President fails to put your right hand over your heart during National Anthem? Better yet what first lady mocks the American Flag and disrespects it along with those who lost their lives on 9/11, one of the worst events to happen on American soil?

BTW, as Shoryuken stated and while I'm not a fan of Ron Paul(I don't hate him either) that's proof that half the people in here who believe all that nonsense that the mainstream media fill their heads with is a lie 99% of the time, the New York Slimes and CNN, MSNBC etc will do everything in their power to tarnish anyone opposing Obama. Period. But hey, I'll just let some people believe what they want...I find it honestly amusing at this point.

I agree with M2Dave on the Gay Marriage should be Civil Union, I was all for that from the beginning but careful...if you're too outspoken about that, the libs will just insult you and say you're a bigot. My beliefs personally decide that, has nothing to do with being a bigot, asshole or whatever. I have gay friends and worked with gay people, I don't mind.

I do agree with him though on some things, Ron Paul just not all...namely good to see someone else Pro-Life.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
I agree with M2Dave on the Gay Marriage should be Civil Union, I was all for that from the beginning but careful...if you're too outspoken about that, the libs will just insult you and say you're a bigot. My beliefs personally decide that, has nothing to do with being a bigot, asshole or whatever. I have gay friends and worked with gay people, I don't mind.
The first part I'm ignoring because it's all bubble nonsense. Only msnbc is "left" leaning but that's only half their shows. They have 4 hosts that are republicans, their morning main show is hosted by a right Wing guy. So please continue living in the bubble and believing all the horse shit they feed you.

FYI Dave didn't say gay marriage he said ALL marriage. You are being a bigot and thats proof.

No one gives a fuck about your beliefs. Your beliefs should not effect my beliefs/life. Me getting married to another man does not effect your life in ANY way. But you telling me I can't get married EFFECTS me. That's the issue with asses that think like yourself.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

DanCock

Cock Master!!
The first video she is not saying what you think she's saying. You are a funny guy. The second video. Well oops. But who the fuck cares.

Being an American doesn't not mean you have you have you handover your heart. You can burn the flag if you want, it your choice as American.

Living in the USA means you have the choice and freedom to not have to follow what Everyone is doing. As long as you aren't harming another person.

MKF30

Dan, typical lame lib responce...you have no argument so you'll resort to insults. SMH. You are a perfect example of this video....Why? Can you not respect my views since they're merely different then your own?

Next time you want to debate, why not try to show respect and TRY NOT to do this ^ thanks or you're just wasting my time.

You were the one who brought up Fox randomly, not me man lol so I figured I'd post stats concerning it since you triggered my curiousity and you come at me with the "that's all bubble nonsense about Fox blah, blah lol" Ah, I see...so you will ignore the first part and actual facts I've posted from unbiased links? perfectly fine dude...as I anticipated. It's what you people do best.

Stop being a typical lefty and crying bigot every two seconds seriously, good god...no I simply mis-read what he said about "all marriages/gay marriages" initially, has nothing to do with being a bigot...but the rest I understood totally, he also said he feels churches should have the choice to NOT to support civil union...obviously you missed the part where I said "I have gay friends and have no issues with gay people"

Hey seriously dude, I was adopted and got MOCKED for it growing up in school....so stop being so damn sensitive for a minute, you act as if I'm mocking you or something. I don't care about what you do with your personal life, I just spoke my opinion on the matter due to my religious and moral beliefs. If you don't like it, that's your problem. I have no problems with gay people, but that doesn't mean I have to scream or promote "gay marriage" I'm for civil unions, as I've said before. Besides, you're so being a hypocrite right now, "nowoby gives a shit about my beliefs" well maybe some feel that way about gay marriage...ever think of that? Not saying me, but those who are HIGHLY against it...

Ahh, I see so you ignore the first part. Perfectly fine dude...I anticipated. I admire your firm views, but don't think for a second I'm backing down from mine. Never did, never will and quite frankly I don't give a damn who likes it and who doesn't. I will fight and vote for what I believe in.

Secondly, uhh actually yeah I'm pretty sure she said "All this for a damn flag" if you watch the replays, slowdowns of frames reading her lips....there's even other posts of the same video showing deaf people say that's what she said...but feel free to live in denial, I'm sure you think the Obama's are picture perfect and can do no wrong.

Yes, we have freedom of speech, freedom to burn the flag or honor it but clearly you miss my point...and it's called "simple respect" maybe? Do you not realize that the shit the protestors pulled in Seattle and NYC wall street, they would have been SHOT on site else where? Yet, they're bashing the very thing they're allowed to do...and don't even know wtf they're protesting...

As for the obama video, How hard is it to not put your hand over your chest for the national anthem? Did you just stand there in school or services or did you put your hand over your chest? Curious?

GNG Iniquity

#Readingthisshitonavideogameforum

"English law defined the role of the wife as a ‘feme covert’, emphasizing her subordination to her husband, and putting her under the ‘protection and influence of her husband, her baron, or lord’ (see Coverture). Upon marriage, the husband and wife became one person under the law, as the property of the wife was surrendered to her husband, and her legal identity ceased to exist. Any personal property acquired by the wife during the marriage, unless specified that it was for her own separate use, went automatically to her husband. If a woman writer had copyright before marriage, the copyright would pass to the husband afterwards, for instance. Further, married women were unable to draft wills or dispose of any property without their husbands’ consent.[3]"

My thoughts in regards to gay marriage? Louis C.K. says it best

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Back in the day it was against peoples beliefs that a white man and a black woman were to marry. People were arrested if people of different races got married, god said It was wrong.

Damn "libs" for being progressive and allowing this to happen.
-_-

MKF30

I have straight friends I have no problem with them. Lolololol

You did read I have gay friends and have no issues with them right? I've worked with them also, they always seemed down to earth to me. I don't hate gays, I hate radical liberals. ;)

I'm also for interracial marriages, sadly though a lot of people despite background have this "we must stick together and marry our own" philosophy...especially the older folks. That's something I honestly never understood, it's like people treat racial background as an entirely different species or something :/

Racism has existed long before Republican and Democrats....that's just a sad flaw of the human race.