What's new

What Games are you playing until MKx Drops??

Can Potato beat all these games before MKx Drops??

• Total voters

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
Just started Oni on PC and it looks amazing!! Also slowly getting back into LOL which is pretty damn fun if you don't take it uber seriously. Oh yeah Cities: Skylines is a blast also if your into that sort of thing.

MadeFromMetal

Heart From Iron, Mind From Steel.
I'm on a hack and slash trip. Just beat Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge and Bayonetta. Got Bayonetta 2 ready to go when I get off work. When I finish that...I might play AC: Rogue. It's still in the plastic, calling my name.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
xboxe one

Oni and The Blind Forest
I want to buy this so bad, but as you see, my list is full :(

@STB Sgt Reed I totally forgot about Watch Dogs!!!! lol I haven't beat it yet, but I'm not adding it to my list, fuck that shit lol.

Beat GTA5 today (had already beat it back in the day on 360, but took er for the spin on One) Very impressed with all the visual improvments on the next Gen, haven't had a chance to try the online hiests yet, because Online still seems to be a fical bitch in that game. Still. Had just as much fun as I did with it the first time around.

Everyones lists have me making a side list of games I wanna play, not too long now for MKx,

One game I bought, but I can't really get into is Evolve. I don't know if I just suck at it, or if I'm starting to get burned out on FPS again? I really like the idea of the game, and it works great, with sweet controls, nice graphics, and a fun little time with a good group of friends, but unless I'm drunk I just don't wanna play it.

I have accepted I will not finish my list, but I think I can get everything except the multi game games,

The Devil May Cry collection
Master Chief Collection

And possible the 2 Final Fantasy games.

I think I can finish everything else. Thats my new goal.

D

Deleted member 9158

Well, let's see...

I just bought the Metro 2033/Last Light Remastered bundle for Xbox One.

So, I guess my list of stuff that I need to finish is...

Metro 2033
Metro: Last Light
Watch Dogs (started this shit day 1... still haven't finished it lmao)
Halo MCC (started legendary difficulty campaign and even thought I've beaten all the games of the series on legendary... it feels harder than I remember lol)
Sunset Overdrive (started this day 1 as well... not finished)

Seems like every game I've bought for Xbox One started out fun, but pretty much became lackluster except Dragon Age: Inquisition (Which I've already beaten lol)

Any Xbox One game suggestions?
Wolfenstein : A New order was ballin'. try that! I got it used for 31$ and it was well worth the money