What's new

What Games are you playing until MKx Drops??

Can Potato beat all these games before MKx Drops??

• Total voters

coolwhip

Noob
I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Rogue. After that, I'll be trying to catch up on the big last gen titles I haven't played so:

Mass Effect 2 and 3.
Metal Gear Solid 4.
God of War 3.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
I'm playing Pokemon ORAS, Stick of Truth, FIFA15
Stck of Truth is such a good game,

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Rogue. After that, I'll be trying to catch up on the big last gen titles I haven't played so:

Mass Effect 2 and 3.
Metal Gear Solid 4.
God of War 3.
I still haven't played Mass Effect 3, I remember someone saying the ending sucked, so I didn't get it when it Launched. I really wanna play it though.

God of War 3 was fun, I remember it being a little short though, fun as hell though.

I'm playing through Breath of Fire on the SNES.

And after that I think I'll start on South Park Stick of Truth.
Breath of Fire on SNES, godlike man, so godlike.

I just realized that next week I will only have 2 and half weeks left, not 3 and a half lol. Damn,

I still haven't played Mass Effect 3, I remember someone saying the ending sucked, so I didn't get it when it Launched. I really wanna play it though.

I just realized that next week I will only have 2 and half weeks left, not 3 and a half lol. Damn,
Better dont start Mass Effect 3 multiplayer, or you wont touch MKX til 2016. Singleplayer was meh though.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Breath of Fire on SNES, godlike man, so godlike.
That's what everyone keeps telling me, so I finally decided to play it for the first time ever. Lovin it so far! The music in the castles/dungeons is priceless by itself. On that old 16 bit rpg kick!

NightTrauma

Kung Fu Treachery
In anticipation for Bloodborne, I recently borrowed a friend's ps3 to platinum Dark Souls 1 and 2. I swapped over from 360 to PS4 this generation so it was really bothering me that I was going to have a Demon's Souls platinum on my PS account but none of my Dark Souls accolades going into Bloodborne. (I played DS on 360 and pc)

I can't even tell you how many times I've finished the first Dark Souls (including a SL1 all bosses run), but I was surprised it only took me about 30 hours to get the platinum in that.

Dark Souls 2 on the other hand took twice that long. I'd attribute that to me not knowing it like the back of my hand, Only played it through twice previously. Grinding out Sunlight medals, and the fucking Darklurker. Holy shit. I reaped some serious karma on that. When the game first came out I beat him on my second try and another friend did so on his first attempt. Our third friend took forever. Easily the hardest boss for him. Of course we had to poke fun at him for it since we defeated it so easily. Well, this time it took me almost 30 freaking tries! Just thinking about it pisses me off...

Anyway, sorry for the rant. I'm just jonesing hard for Bloodborne at this point.

Otherwise, GTA V and the occasional game of MK or IGAU when friends are over.

Im playing with myself watching MK10 videos.LOL Just kidding.MK9 you know someone would learn that jumping into foward 1 anti air they would eventually learn not do that.DuH That what im playing.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
Bloodborne seems to be the game coming up. So it's a sequal to the Dark Souls games??

PS4 exclusive?

Saw a comercial yesterday, didn't tell me much other then the dude has a sweet sword lol.

matterovermind

mindundermatter
UMVC3 (Since MK9 withered out)
Pokemon X/Y/OR/AS
The Evil Within (with DLC)

Just picked up The Last of Us. Hoping to have it cleared in time for MKX's arrival!

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
Still playing Injustice and Civilization 5 those are my two main games.
Just beat Final Fantasy Tactics, great game.
Started playing Lucius kinda crappy but it's a fun idea.
I also play Marvel Heroes here and there lvl 34 Captain America.

I'm mostly playing episodic games these days so I'm patiently waiting for new episodes of Game of Thrones by Telltale, Tales from the borderlands, Life is Strange, Broken Age, Dreamfall Chapters and Republique.