What's new

What Games are you playing until MKx Drops??

Can Potato beat all these games before MKx Drops??

• Total voters
Guilty gear xrd sign
Ninja gaiden sigma one and two/ ninja gaiden 3
MK9
Injustice
Sf2 HD remix
Soul calibur 5
Tekken tag tournament
Hmm, that is about it for me personally, school takes up rest of time. I may think of more later on

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
I was playing Injustice religiously but now I can't play it. The last couple of weeks I've been half the player I used to be and I didn't understand why. But it's because mentally I've checked out. My heart isn't into it anymore so I've chose to hang it up for good until MKX. It was a good run.

Now I'm playing TTT2, FarCry 4, and MGS Ground Zeroes until MKX comes out.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Well, let's see...

I just bought the Metro 2033/Last Light Remastered bundle for Xbox One.

So, I guess my list of stuff that I need to finish is...

Metro 2033
Metro: Last Light
Watch Dogs (started this shit day 1... still haven't finished it lmao)
Halo MCC (started legendary difficulty campaign and even thought I've beaten all the games of the series on legendary... it feels harder than I remember lol)
Sunset Overdrive (started this day 1 as well... not finished)

Seems like every game I've bought for Xbox One started out fun, but pretty much became lackluster except Dragon Age: Inquisition (Which I've already beaten lol)

Any Xbox One game suggestions?

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
Well, let's see...

I just bought the Metro 2033/Last Light Remastered bundle for Xbox One.

So, I guess my list of stuff that I need to finish is...

Metro 2033
Metro: Last Light
Watch Dogs (started this shit day 1... still haven't finished it lmao)
Halo MCC (started legendary difficulty campaign and even thought I've beaten all the games of the series on legendary... it feels harder than I remember lol)
Sunset Overdrive (started this day 1 as well... not finished)

Seems like every game I've bought for Xbox One started out fun, but pretty much became lackluster except Dragon Age: Inquisition (Which I've already beaten lol)

Any Xbox One game suggestions?
I kinda suggest Dead Rising 3 but as a huge Dead Rising fan I think it's the worst of the 3 unfortunately. Still has some good stuff though and has one of my favorite bosses in the series.

chores

bad at things
Ah a fellow UT player. I'm actually in the process of building a PC for the first time in 7 years just for this game. This guy has a pretty good channel on it. UT2k4 was easily my favourite arena shooter.

https://www.youtube.com/user/zaccubus
zaccubus was disgustingly good at ut2k4 and quake4 as well. i have him on my friends list and i spectate him duelling whenever i can. i am not a weak player by any means but he is well out of my league lol

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I've already finished Dying Light and The Last of Us. All I have to do now is finish Assassins Creed Rogue and I will be out of games until MKX lol.

I still haven't played Mass Effect 3, I remember someone saying the ending sucked, so I didn't get it when it Launched. I really wanna play it though.
The ending sucks but the 20+ hours before it are way worth playing.