What's new

What Character Should I Teach my Wife?

Akromaniac27

Ready to lose your head?
Nothing felt better than beating pre-patch Deathstroke with her :) second only to Zatanna in terms of fun to use in my opinion. I should probably thank you man I remember watching a video earlyish in the games life of you running a WW mirror match, you were the reason I stepped out of lasso and gave shield stance a try
Haha thanks. I'm actually trying to see if I could stick to it all match long. In terms of general play for that stance, you'd have to only parry 10 times total and then MBbash and/or shield toss/parry on block a total of roughly 10 or so times too to win. And that's without doing combos in that stance. Did you know you can b3/f3 after a MBshield toss? You can get 40%ish combos for just a bar ending in a hard knockdown midscreen, or over 50% in the corner

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Haha thanks. I'm actually trying to see if I could stick to it all match long. In terms of general play for that stance, you'd have to only parry 10 times total and then MBbash and/or shield toss a total of roughly 10 or so times too to win. And that's without doing combos in that stance. Did you know you can b3/f3 after a MBshield toss? You can get 40%ish combos for just a bar ending in a hard knockdown midscreen, or over 50% in the corner
You can get 60% meterless in the corner in shield :)

bishbash

Magic as easy as 1 2 standing3
Haha thanks. I'm actually trying to see if I could stick to it all match long. In terms of general play for that stance, you'd have to only parry 10 times total and then MBbash and/or shield toss/parry on block a total of roughly 10 or so times too to win. And that's without doing combos in that stance. Did you know you can b3/f3 after a MBshield toss? You can get 40%ish combos for just a bar ending in a hard knockdown midscreen, or over 50% in the corner

The link is so tight on the b3 it must be like frane exact lol. I always switch back to lasso mid combo unless I have tons of meter and they've used their clash in which case ill just rep 22 into MB shield

Akromaniac27

Ready to lose your head?
The link is so tight on the b3 it must be like frane exact lol. I always switch back to lasso mid combo unless I have tons of meter and they've used their clash in which case ill just rep 22 into MB shield
Lol the b3 has like a 2f wiggle room while the f3 IS a just frame input XD. You can MBb3 too, but not the f3(takes 1f to MB them)

Haze

Noob
my ex girl hated mk9 with a passion(to violent and that kinda shit) so when igau dropped she knew she was in for another stessfull and complaining 2 years so she desided to see for herself what all the hype was about and picked catwoman as main that lasted for about 3 weeks and after failing to land 1 bnb in that time she decided she preffered another dick instead of staying with me...............so yea any1 but catwoman i would say lol

bishbash

Lol the b3 has like a 2f wiggle room while the f3 IS a just frame input XD. You can MBb3 too, but not the f3(takes 1f to MB them)

I'll try this today, I've never really used b3 is SS other than off wall bounce. Is the follow up delayed j2 22-shield? I'm not sure if this is known but in the corner I get lasso b2-4-MB shield toss f1 11b1x3 d2-up shield consistently against anyone other than the girls where shield toss seems to whiff after the stance switch.

Akromaniac27

Ready to lose your head?
I'll try this today, I've never really used b3 is SS other than off wall bounce. Is the follow up delayed j2 22-shield? I'm not sure if this is known but in the corner I get lasso b2-4-MB shield toss f1 11b1x3 d2-up shield consistently against anyone other than the girls where shield toss seems to whiff after the stance switch.
After b3, ji3, d2, ji2, b21.

As for the corner b2/33 in lasso, you can do 23~4~shield bash, then 11b1 up to 4 times then f12~either bash or parry. Or after 23~4~shield bash, 11b1, 11b1, 11b1, 11b1~4~amazonian uppercut

bishbash

After b3, ji3, d2, ji2, b21.

As for the corner b2/33 in lasso, you can do 23~4~shield bash, then 11b1 up to 4 times then f12~either bash or parry. Or after 23~4~shield bash, 11b1, 11b1, 11b1, 11b1~4~amazonian uppercut

I can't land b2 23 consistently online just b2 d12. It sucks ha