What's new

What Character Should I Teach my Wife?

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
i've tried to do this with my GF back in MK9 and the beginning of INJ but she's stubborn and doesn't want to learn how to play defense lol my GF just gives up if she doesn't get it fast, she plays COD and she's actually pretty good but thats such an easy game compared to fighting games. i would say have her play superman to end @Cal-EL streak vs women and with his own character! :DOGE

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
I play this Batman online and his wife plays a pretty good Catwoman. idk that just came to mind, but it's an idea.

My answers to everyone when they ask who they should start IGAU with are Lantern, Deathstroke, or Batman

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
My advice don't take someone too easy, they'll never learn alot that way, but not someone overally hard to understand at first someone with a good middle ground, like Shazam or batman, someoen like that. Tbh Batman is the character anyone should learn with he's dead simple but does have some advanced tactics you can go into once you get a hang of the game.

I would pick a few characters that have more basic bread and butters. Then have her try each and see which one she likes best out of those.