What's new

What Character Should I Teach my Wife?

E

Eldriken

So, my wife recently told me that after experiencing CEO with me, she wishes to learn how to play.

Who do you think I should pick for her to learn? She has no knowledge of the game at all and would likely pick someone based off what the character looks like.

I've half a mind to teach her Doomsday just because.

Who do you folks think I should pick? She'll take my suggestion more sincerely than her own due to me knowing the game between than her.

Edit: She doesn't have a preference on whether it's a male or female.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I would pick a pretty easy character execution wise(easy by NRS standards anyway). I also dont know if she likes female or male characters so I will list both.

Female:
Raven- Pretty easy execution wise, can get used to zoning and footsies
Wonder Woman- Another footsies character, pretty easy execution as well.

Male:
Doomsday: This seems like the obvious choice
Green Lantern: Cant get more basic then him
Supes: Who doesnt love Superman?(Plus he is still pretty easy to play)

Edit: Aquaman would be good too

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Depends, which characters know how to cook?

Is there a games console in the kitchen?

Doomsday, Aquaman or Superman if it's a guy. Catwoman, Hawkgirl or Raven if female.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Why not use Doomsday? Teach her the basics, then when she starts getting good teach her how to shit talk, but growls and snarls. It be intimidating for an opponent to play that.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
As per the first step for learning any fighting game, she's better off starting with a character that will help her get the basics down.

If she does not have a preference for gender, then here are some of my recommendations:

1. Aquaman
2. Killer Frost
3. Green Lantern
4. Superman
5. Doomsday

Also, don't forget the game has a tutorial mode which is accessible in the Single Player menu. Use that!

E

Eldriken

As per the first step for learning any fighting game, she's better off starting with a character that will help her get the basics down.

If she does not have a preference for gender, then here are some of my recommendations:

1. Aquaman
2. Killer Frost
3. Green Lantern
4. Superman
5. Doomsday

Also, don't forget the game has a tutorial mode which is accessible in the Single Player menu. Use that!
Good suggestion about the tutorial. I didn't even consider that. I'll tell her to pass it first and then we'll go forward from there.

Thanks for mentioning that.