What's new

what character do you think will be the least played?

Crimson Cobra

The Ultimate Shadow
I literally can't think of a reason why Bane wouldn't be popular lol.
I Know A Guy online who plans to use Batman Joker And Bane(He isn't really a dc fan but a fighting game fan so go figure)and just the mention of bane got him adding that character to his play list simply because of Dark Knight Rises

Unfortunately he's getting it on The Wiiu...

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I'm calling it for Hawkgirl. Maybe it's the lack of gameplay or whatever but she must be the lease mentioned person on here.

I was going to go for Killer Frost but I think MK/Sub-Zero/Frost fans and the two actual Killer Frost fans will use her a bit.

Crimson Cobra

The Ultimate Shadow
I'm calling it for Hawkgirl. Maybe it's the lack of gameplay or whatever but she must be the lease mentioned person on here.

I was going to go for Killer Frost but I think MK/Sub-Zero/Frost fans and the two actual Killer Frost fans will use her a bit.
I Know A Big Time MK Fan Online whose a Sub-Zero Fanboy unfortunately even though he's getting the game he absolutely hates female characters(despite having an obsession with Chun-Li in street fighter and using her...go figure)and he would be all open about using Killer Frost until someone mentions it's a girl

Gryfen Z

Game store guy
Purely from a gameplay perspective, Bane looks pretty boring and aside from some moves having armor, nothing really stands out as a "Holy crap!" feature about him. I figure he won't get used a ton.

Aquaman is my next guess. I know NRS has gone out of their way to make him good (and truth be told, he does look like he has potential), but he's STILL Aquaman. There will be plenty of people that just look at him and go, "lol no" because of that.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Aquaman is my next guess. I know NRS has gone out of their way to make him good (and truth be told, he does look like he has potential), but he's STILL Aquaman. There will be plenty of people that just look at him and go, "lol no" because of that.
Nah, plenty of comics fans will this game and we/they bloody love Aquaman, he's such a badass now he's unbelievable, he bodied most of the Justice League recently.

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
You people are suggesting that Wonder Woman, the face of female superheroism, will be lesser played than the villain she apparently fights against (that I didn't know of), Ares?
What makes Ares special?
As of now, (and this probably insults many people) but, he seems like a big dude in armor- and I fear that most of the consumers will see him as nothing but a big dude in armor, as I currently do.

Who the fuck is Killer Frost?

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
You people are suggesting that Wonder Woman, the face of female superheroism, will be lesser played than the villain she apparently fights against (that I didn't know of), Ares?
What makes Ares special?
As of now, (and this probably insults many people) but, he seems like a big dude in armor- and I fear that most of the consumers will see him as nothing but a big dude in armor, as I currently do.

Who the fuck is Killer Frost?
Big dude in armor will appeal to all the dudebros out there though.

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
Big dude in armor will appeal to all the dudebros out there though.
+1 Like for "DudeBros"
But I didn't know they still exist...
Also, wouldn't a "dudebro" go straight to Bane? Maybe Superman? Grundy, or Doomsday?
Black Adam? you know, characters they might know?
His survival as a character depends upon his appearance in story mode, I think.

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
+1 Like for "DudeBros"
But I didn't know they still exist...
Also, wouldn't a "dudebro" go straight to Bane? Maybe Superman? Grundy, or Doomsday?
Black Adam? you know, characters they might know?
His survival as a character depends upon his appearance in story mode, I think.
Yeah, they'll go for the A listers and then be like "fuck bro that dude looks mad cool with those glowing eyes and armor and shit. I gotta play him!"

Everyone seems to think Bane is obscure, but he was pretty big in Arkham Asylum, he was in Arkham City, and now in The Dark Knight Rises. You can't get more mainstream Batvillain than that.

Jeddite

Soul Kollector
Everyone seems to think Bane is obscure, but he was pretty big in Arkham Asylum, he was in Arkham City, and now in The Dark Knight Rises. You can't get more mainstream Batvillain than that.
Joker would disagree. Bane's only problem is that he hasn't had enough NRS exposure gameplay.