What's new

what character do you think will be the least played?

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
Me thinks Lex will no longer be 'least played', since they did a pretty smart thing. If we are given a full roster of 24, not many would go 'hmmm. lets try this ugly piece of crap called lex luthor who plays slow and unwieldy.', so he'd get ignored. But now, people have ages to work just with him and he'll likely get something of a following from the demo.

Alcarion

Gym rat
Honestly thought it would be Sinestro and Luthor, but Cot dayum he seems popular over on these boards and with the top players too.

Anyways i'll be maining Bane probably guy is such a mystery!

Me thinks Lex will no longer be 'least played', since they did a pretty smart thing. If we are given a full roster of 24, not many would go 'hmmm. lets try this ugly piece of crap called lex luthor who plays slow and unwieldy.', so he'd get ignored. But now, people have ages to work just with him and he'll likely get something of a following from the demo.
I will admit, I sure didn't expect him to turn out as fun to play as he has. Plus I love the electric trap behind the opponent and then the Sparta kick into it. :D