What's new

what character do you think will be the least played?

I find some of your views bizarre . If its popularity of character you are going for ,being a comic fan I can tell you that Grundy is very well known.
Grundy:super friends(a main member of the legion of doom),in the long Halloween and dark victory comics,appeared in a fan favorite justice league ep, as well as being a fan featured enemy in arkham city.
Hawkgirl,Harley,bane and doomsday are also very main stream characters.

But if it's game style your going for the most uninteresting looking character is lex. Very generic fighting styles .

Personally can't wait to play as Hawkgirl and deathstroke. Not enough has been show of them.

The salty Captain Cold tears will make us stronger!

I think Hawkgirl will be one of the least played characters. Nearly no gameplay footage of her and I guess she is overall not very popular.
She's one of my personal favorites. I'm just mad they're not calling her Hawkwoman, but that's just me.

Jeddite

Soul Kollector
Unquestionably Hawkgirl. Runner up will be Grundy/Sex Luthor/Cyborg.

I wouldn't use TYM as a judge of character popularity. Bane is going to be all over the online scene.

trufenix

bye felicia
Anyone with boobs will get play. Grundy and Sinestro are unknown and hard to use, it'll be one of them. (unless Sinestro winds up top tier).

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Killer Frost probably .... nobody wanted her in this game, so, she is considered a "left over" ..... :confused:

Backfire

Noob
People seem to be saying the characters they don't like will be the least played. If thats the case the keast played will be superman flash and wonder woman. As they are the characters I'll never touch

Harley has a lot of hype and is great to play with.

Geez...I'm half tempted to drop Raven down to secondary and just straight up main Hawkgirl because of all the "she's going to be the least played" talk. She may not always end up as my go-to, but I plan on using her a lot since I wanted her in the game.

Backfire

Noob
I think Grundy is probably the candidate for least played character. Not really well known and he doesn't seem very unique.

Not saying I don't like him, I liked playing as him

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Problem with Shazam is, we don't know much about him. What is his thing. We've seen a generic projectile, some generic ways to juggle people with lightning and so on, and of course, his teleport. But outside that, we know nothing.

It'd help if we saw more gameplay.
well his trait has extra hit stun, more chip damage, and more damage over all, he also has some comand throws from what i saw, and psycho crusher!! maybe he's a rushdown character.

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
Hawk Girl and Grundy. Grundy will be too hard for a lot of beginners and Hawk Girl isn't popular enough. I feel like everyone else has a decent fan base or is inherently interesting enough from face value to be popular.

Down 2

Noob
Bane, Hawkgirl, and Killer Frost are looking to be the least played In my opinion. But as stated before, if any of these character end up being top tier then you should expect to see them a lot.

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
Harley will be my favorit for sure, and ofc there will be a lot of supermans and batmans like sub zero and scorpion in mk but they are both mid tier so they are just popular. And if i am even sure superman win battle arena , it's doesn't mean he will be in god tier just because he is so popular

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
Lex looks ugly and hard to use. I'd pick him.

Grundy had a pretty prominent role in the justice league cartoon. As far as side villains go.

Plus, the Arkham City game surely boosted him some.
Hi Lyuben ! Maybe u remember me i was among top lvl's on xbl 1 year ago with name TSYGOi/ anyway i want ask u something , i just realesed that i can't play in mk9 from france vs us players on ps3, can u just confirm that u can play vs US on xbl ?

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
Hi Lyuben ! Maybe u remember me i was among top lvl's on xbl 1 year ago with name TSYGOi/ anyway i want ask u something , i just realesed that i can't play in mk9 from france vs us players on ps3, can u just confirm that u can play vs US on xbl ?
Xbox isn't region locked so sure.

I've played plenty of annoying Americans.

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
Least played Lex luthor, i never knew black adam but after some vids of his gameplay and inteviews , i see his gameplay looks awesome and many us guys loves him