What's new

what character do you think will be the least played?

Crimson Cobra

The Ultimate Shadow
Me? I Think Harley Quinn will be somewhere near the bottom(she's rarely picked at events and discussion about the character is almost non existent)and as much as i hate to admit it Solomon grundy will probably not see much play either since he isn't exactly a well known main stream dc character and isn't as popular as a lot of the other characters in this game he's just a wandering zombie

Most Played? Batman And Superman by far! i expect lots of batman and superman players online so many that you won't want to see anymore after the first day

Would not surprise me at all if one of the grapplers will be the least played. Bane and Doomsday look very generic comapred to Solomon Grundy. But let's wait and see.

Crimson Cobra

The Ultimate Shadow
Would not surprise me at all if one of the grapplers will be the least played. Bane and Doomsday look very generic comapred to Solomon Grundy. But let's wait and see.
Bane Has Some Main stream appeal going for him(Batman TAS)as well The Dark Knight Rises Film

Doomsday appeared in A Justice League episode as well as the animated film "Superman Doomsday"

Solomon Grundy on the other hand isn't really someone that does much....he's not really known for anything

Hmm, I agree that Harley Quinn probably won't be played very much, or Bane. I dont think Lex, Shazam, Catwoman, or Aquaman are going to be VERY popular either.

LEGEND

YES!
Grundy, killer frost, Ares, Hawkgirl due to them not being very popular.

Almost everyone i've talk to about this game irl didn't even know who they are

Killer Frost, hands down. She has so much hate for beating out Captain Cold that she won't even be picked up. I'll play her of course but she's just gonna not be very popular.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I do not see myself playing Catwoman or Grundy...

Black Adam is my current fav and that is BEFORE the latest trailer, lol.

Grundy was in Batman: Arkham City, so you guys might not be giving him as much credit as he deserves. Also, he has one of the best alts in the game revealed so far. He's got a pretty good chance to beat Doomsday in popularity.

Bane Has Some Main stream appeal going for him(Batman TAS)as well The Dark Knight Rises Film

Doomsday appeared in A Justice League episode as well as the animated film "Superman Doomsday"

Solomon Grundy on the other hand isn't really someone that does much....he's not really known for anything
So, are you basing this off of their name popularity or actual gameplay? Caus eI was going for the latter. you seem to be on the former. And if that's the case, your post is weird considering Harley Quinn has been shoved down people's throats as much as the Joker has been since that movie came out.

SatsuiYesHadou

Yung Kneecaps
I don't see anyone being abandoned or unpopular as a character but if I had to pick I think it would be cyborg, lex luthor and wonder woman as the top 3 least used.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I think Bane will be one of the most popular characters day 1.

I don't see myself playing Killer Frost but she might have picked up some followers.

Wonder Woman seems the least talked about of all the initial reveal characters.

Grundy, killer frost, Ares, Hawkgirl due to them not being very popular.

Almost everyone i've talk to about this game irl didn't even know who they are
Well Killer Frost and Ares havent gotten any gameplay videos and Hawkgirl got one short one.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
Lex looks ugly and hard to use. I'd pick him.

Grundy had a pretty prominent role in the justice league cartoon. As far as side villains go.

Plus, the Arkham City game surely boosted him some.

ImmortalSkillit

SteeevRay
Anyone on the WiiU

Eh, I'd say Hawk girl. I have 0 desire to even try her, and my gf is all about some Harley, Raven and Catwoman. She's already taking a backseat IMO.

Then again, if she's got some serious dirt.....that could change a lot

Malec

Noob
i also never heard anything about grundy before i saw some injustice vids and i am realy hyped for him/aquaman/wonder woman right now.