What's new

What Character Community downplays the Most?

haketh

Noob
One person downplaying KF does not equal the community. THough I can't blame anyone when that one person is the single biggest dumbass.

Most downplayed has to be Flash by far. I remeber when people were saying Ares was the most downplayed, huh I wish.

latte lollipop

If it bleeds, I can kill it.
Sinestro! people just zone with him just to keep there win streak or remain king. I think he's so much more then that! Come on people work it!

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Hands down the Reptile community. They disgust me at how much they downplay their perfectly viable character.

Oh lol this is for Injustice my bad. Disregard this post XD

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Killer Frost.

Players exist that legitimately think she isn't top 10 WTF.
SLAP X 5

Killer Frost.
BACK OF THE HAND

Not Killer Frost.
LEVEL UP, YOU NOW HAVE THE POWER TO ISSUE SLAPS

IDK I don't even use her at all but I feel post-patch she's barely top 15 lol.

But I'm gonna go with Ares, Grundy, Flash, and Black Adam IMO
DOESN'T USE FROST AND STILL DOWNPLAYS..........

ULLLLLLLLLLLLLLTRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SSSLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP

Insuperable

My mom tells me I'm pretty
Every community downplays really hard. It's really funny seeing the same MKC/INJ community fighting to have Baraka to be labeled as mid tier, trying to say Superman and Black Adam are barely top 10

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Every community downplays really hard. It's really funny seeing the same MKC/INJ community fighting to have Baraka to be labeled as mid tier, trying to say Superman and Black Adam are barely top 10
LOL... There are people who are saying that Superman and BA are not top 10??

LordChozo

Mainless Wanderer
As an active member of the DS boards, I don't know where you're getting the DS downplaying notion from, unless it's just leftover impressions from m2dave (who also has recently admitted the character is "still good"). I feel like we tend to think he's a better character than you all do, ha.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
nothing annoys me more than DS downplayers and people that try to convince every1 that flash is top 5 l0l
You don't know what struggle is until you main flash.