What's new

Wake-Up tier list

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
How is Zatanna not S tier?
Her regular teleport can be baited, yes, but in most cases, it goes unpunished and avoids a ton of setups.

To make matters worse, she can ex it, be safe, and can use it to cross you up from behind when you're going for pressure.
i dont know anything about Zatanna ;__;

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
When you have Flash in S, Superman in A, Joker in B, Sinestro and Lex in C, and Green fucking lantern in the shit tier, well...it won't end well.

It's terrible all around.

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
My list:

S Tier

Zatanna
Shazam

A Tier

MMH
Batgirl
Flash
Bane
Ares
Grundy

B Tier

Superman
Wonder Woman
Black Adam
Harley Quinn
Zod
Hawkgirl
Scorpion
Green Arrow
Green Lantern
Nightwing
Killer Frost
Raven
Deathstroke
Doomsday
Lobo

C Tier

Joker
Sinestro
Lex Luthor
Cyborg
Aquaman
Catwoman

Trash Tier
Batman

Last edited:

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Tier list ordered by characters who have the best wakeup attacks
because tier lists are fun :D
S Tier:
Flash
Batgirl

A Tier:
Martian Manhunter
Bane
Shazam
Killer Frost
Deathstroke
Superman
Bane

B Tier:
Harley Quinn
Zatanna?
Joker
Ares

Black Adam
Wonder Woman
Solomon Grundy
Zod
Hawkgirl
Scorpion
Lobo

C Tier:
Sinestro
Lex Luthor
Raven

Doomsday
Cyborg
Green Arrow

Trash Tier:
Batman
Green Lantern

Aquaman
Catwoman
Nightwing
Wrong in red.

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
why isnt Batgirl S tier?
her wake up teleport can be full combo punished and her wake up cartwheel can be baited and punished as well. if she does a wake up cartwheel and you choose to just try and block it, the best she's gonna get is a 1 hit knockdown. her wake ups should always be respected though so she's A tier

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
i had Ares in A tier but switched him at the last minute because idk how safe his teleports are

GL has one useable wakeup attack and its -20something
...So? You can't attack him from the front without spending meter on armor or using something that has armor from the getgo.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
How is it not a good wake up?
You think it's an outright terrible one.

Fully invincible, leads to 30% or more. Some characters wish their wakeups at least did one of these things. I'm not even saying it's good. I'm saying it's not trash. Trash is Joker, Batman, Cyborg, etc.
its NOT fully invincible..... yes it leads to full combo but its -26 so if its blocked (which it will be unless someones being reckless) youre eating more than that depending on the character. Joker has 2 safe wakeups that have invincibility.......really dont see how his are complete trash

Chimbz

I named my dick Grayson
NW bottom tier? How is staff spin a bad wakeup? even flip kick is a decent wake up. He definitively has better wake up options than joker and ares, even harly for that matter, she only has tantrum stance.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
its NOT fully invincible..... yes it leads to full combo but its -26 so if its blocked (which it will be unless someones being reckless) youre eating more than that depending on the character. Joker has 2 safe wakeups that have invincibility.......really dont see how his are complete trash
Joker's wakeups are blown up by neutral jump.