Trash Tier:
Batman
Green Lantern
Aquaman

Catwoman
Nightwing

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
can we stop with these useless lists? In no way will this thread advance anyones play. Itll only start a bitch fest
its just about wakeup attacks lol dont take it so seriously its not saying Flash and Batgirl are the best in the game
Another GL downplaying thread by Fred Marvel...

He's become like the MylesWright of the GL forums..
how? this thread has no downplaying in it -__-

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
rising grab, scoop, does heat zap have invincibility? flying punch etc his wakeups are far from bad

Rising grab is his best and is punishible until he hits the ground, heat zap has a ton of startup and can be stuffed, scoop is -26 on block, punch is -16 on block, breath is probably his second best.

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
dp
charge
shake
all good wakeups
Just cause he has 'good' wakeups, it doesn't make them S tier wakeups. All of his invincible wake ups can be full combo punished as long as they're blocked. S tier wakeups IMO are wakeups that make you completely safe i.e. teleporting wakeups that you have to make a read on which way and if they will teleport. Flash can probably be A tier but not S tier. and batman's trash wakeups are on a tier of their own. no other characters have wakeups worse than him.

Fred Marvel

Rising grab is his best and is punishible until he hits the ground, heat zap has a ton of startup and can be stuffed, scoop is -26 on block, punch is -16 on block, breath is probably his second best.
ah i forgot to mention breath, but yeah he has so many viable wakeup options so you can pick which works best for the situation. alot of characters have less options
Just cause he has 'good' wakeups, it doesn't make them S tier wakeups. All of his invincible wake ups can be full combo punished as long as they're blocked. S tier wakeups IMO are wakeups that make you completely safe i.e. teleporting wakeups that you have to make a read on which way and if they will teleport. Flash can probably be A tier but not S tier. and batman's trash wakeups are on a tier of their own. no other characters have wakeups worse than him.
hmmm maybe Flash should be A tier but part of it is him having so many viable wakeups and nah Batman doesnt have the worst wakeups in the game id say 2nd or 3rd worst

Fred Marvel

S tier
-
Batgirl, Shazam, Solomon Grundy, Zatanna

Green Arrow should be at least B tier. Nightwing should be at least B tier since his staff wakeups are pretty solid.

Deathstroke should be B tier.
Joker should be C tier.
does flying dick have invincibility?
Grundy i can see being A tier and Zatanna but i wasnt sure if she could wakeup teleport (hence the uestion mark)

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
hmmm maybe Flash should be A tier but part of it is him having so many viable wakeups and nah Batman doesnt have the worst wakeups in the game id say 2nd or 3rd worst
You can have 5 different invincible wake ups but it doesn't matter if they all can be dealt with in the same way (block and punish). you have a character like batman that can either wakeup with a parry and get blown up by a jump/low/delay attack or wake up slide that isn't fully invincible and it's negative 100000 on block and whiff and leads to no damage if it works, in the same tier as GL with a fully invincible wake up that leads to a full combo/setup/whatever. how does that make sense?

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
does flying dick have invincibility?
Grundy i can see being A tier and Zatanna but i wasnt sure if she could wakeup teleport (hence the uestion mark)
You can D1 and D2 Flying Dick, and Staff spin gets full punished in many ways.

Top wake ups are

Batgirl
Shazam
Zatanna
MMH(when dont they ever wake up?
Grundy
Supes
DD
Lobo

the last 4 I listed, I know you can blow up those wake ups, but they still be catching people off guard for a lot of dammy.