What's new

vVv CD Jr wins MK9 at MLG's Spring Fighter Arena in NYC

Tim Static

Adminerator
MLG's Spring Fighter Arena from NYC just ended and it was CD jr who took home the Top prize, which was $1500!! He defeated DetroitBalln313 in the Grand Finals to win it. Of course, this tourney was comprised of the Top 8 from MLG Columbus, which also included REO, Maxter, CURBOLICOUS, CRAZY DOMINICAN, KT Smith & Riu48. Matches & complete results from the entire event will be posted asap. Thanks to all the players, stream viewers and MLG & sponsors for this event!! CONGRATS MANNY!!

Attachments

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Mannyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! Good shit Bro!!! Top 8 = NY. Wow guys.....who can beat Team-NY??!!! Detroit, apparently......still proving he's top in this game!!

Both the CD Jr-Detroit match and the CD Jr Curbo match were hype as hell. CD Jr still has two matchups to work on if he wants to go all Jax.

IKizzLE

BloodHound
Congrats to all the placers.
Big ups to Jr and Reo for not counter picking.
REO, 6-4 kabal vs Sektor?!?! :)

And props to detroit for that ermac, i was laughing the whole time.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Nice, hype matches. So who beat Curbo? I saw him beat CDjr and then I hear he was eliminated?

Good shit Detroit, and congrats to CDjr for such an epic grand final. Also respect to Reo to stickin' with the fast-masked-dash-gasblaster during losers final.

ShanxterX

@shanxterx follow me hoes
It takes tremendous skill to play so many characters at a very high skill... and that is what Detroit has been doing. mad props! and congrats to all the winners

totheark

Shazzy's Senpai
REO and CDjr is like the Colts and the Chargers.
I cheer the Colts on to death watching win after win, but once they play the Chargers, I accept the fate.
Good shit guys!