What's new

vVv CD Jr wins MK9 at MLG's Spring Fighter Arena in NYC

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Ok, Cdjr said he will play 100% jax from now. Which means that everyone else will play JC right ? :eek:

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Wow shout out to the mad magician Detroit! The kid tricked the world at NEC with and came within a hair of doing it again with another shock character in Ermac.......

Fucking hype

Vsm wins again...

West Coast, "I feel sorry for your mother" O-Dog

Shady

Noob
Fucking missed it cause I was at casuals :(!!!! Hopefully the vids will be up soon. MLG is quick on that

Tim Static

Adminerator
Yeah Detroit Ermac is really the only Ermac that ever impressed me. But that doesn't mean hes a high tier character. Its just Detroit is a really good player.
Thats the problem with the whole MU idea with this game. People see a character do well and just assume its the character, not the player.

Detroit is just a lot better, skill wise, which is the biggest factor in character MU's.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Enjoyed these matches was trying to count money and watch that final. Hopefully I didn't fuck up the monies at work lol

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

davidovitch

In Europe!
Wow easily one of the best MK streams ever. I have to respect MLG now, they really stepped up their game. The stream was really well done this time with minimal downtime and ads.

Also Tom Brady did a fantastic job on the commentary.

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
Stream was great, Grand Finals were insanely hype simply due to DB randomly whipping out Ermac hahaha.

A+